剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
为什么我今天什么都找不到
Why can't I find anything today?
因为你没有条理
Because you're disorganized?
我绝对没把萨尔瓦留在这里
I definitely didn't leave my Salva here.
萨尔瓦
这是空的
It's empty.
看看你的
Check yours.
-为什么 -检查一下
- Why? - Just check.
-我靠 -雷尔呢
- What the hell? - Where's Raelle?
-我不能带你离开基地 -只需要几个小时
- I can't take you off base. - It'll only take a couple of hours.
我有严格的指示留在塞勒姆堡
I have strict instructions to remain in Fort Salem.
我有严格的指示
And I have strict instructions
不惜一切代价保卫我的小队
to defend and protect my unit at all costs.
-你可以提交报告 -不
- You can file a report. - No!
我们是唯一能找到并救她的人
We are the only ones who can find and save her.
她在执行一项不可能的任务
She's on an impossible mission,
她现在一个人在受苦
and she's alone right now and suffering.
布莱迪 听着
Bridey, listen.
当我遇见雷尔时 我以为她是个废物
When I met Raelle, I thought she was a shitbird
会拖累我的小队
that would take my unit down.
但事实并非如此
But it hasn't turned out like that.
雷尔是我姐妹
Raelle is my sister,
我知道你明白这意味着什么
and I know that you understand what that means.
你救不了你姐妹
You weren't able to save your sister,
我无法想象那种感觉
and I can't imagine what that feels like.
请别让我也经历这种感觉
Please don't make me find out.
让我完成你想做的事 布莱迪
Let me do what you wanted to do, Bridey.
让我救我的姐妹 带她回家
Let me save my girl and bring her home.
雷尔 醒醒 雷尔
Raelle, wake up! Raelle!
醒醒
Wake up!
-没事了 过来 -锡拉在哪
- It's okay. Come here. - Where's Scylla?
-我们来了 有我们呢 -锡拉不在这里
- We're here. We got you. - Scylla's not... Scylla's not here.
-我们必须回基地 -阿比盖尔 看 她联♥系♥了我
- We have to get back to base. - Abigail, look. She contacted me.
雷尔 这里什么都没有
Raelle, there's nothing there.
-阿比盖尔 -我们得带你回去
- Abigail... - We have to get you back.
我们回基地吧
Let's get back to base.
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
她还活着
She's alive!
她没死
She's not dead!
你是怎么策划婚礼袭击的
How did you plan the wedding attack?
好吧
Okay.
如果你不愿意和我们开口
If you're not going to talk with us...
也许换个人会好一些
Maybe you'll talk to someone else.
你好 锡拉
Hello, Scylla.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表