剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
明白吗 士兵们
Are we clear, soldiers?
你的小队表现很好
Your unit moved well in there.
因为你领导得很好
Because you led them well.
谢谢你支持我
Thanks for backing me up.
不客气
You're welcome...
尿床的
Bedwetter.
大家都知道头狼要保护
Everyone knows the alpha needs to protect the young
年轻软弱的群狼
and feeble of the pack.
像盲鳗一样优雅 利巴
Gracious as a hagfish, Libba,
但是脑子不太好
but with half the brains.
我知道
I know.
科勒
Collar,
聊聊
a word.
你知道他们为什么要针对你吗
Do you know why they targeted you?
狂欢者和我们想要的东西一样 力量
The Spree want the same thing we do. Strength.
-你就拥有这种力量 -我没感觉啊
- And you have it. - I don't feel strong.
我看到你信任你的小队
I see you trust your unit.
她们会帮你渡过难关的
They'll get you through.
接近降落区 贴上萨尔瓦
Drop zone approaching. Salva up.
我们可以的
We got this.
跳 跳 跳
Drop, drop, drop!
20号♥国道东
距离波士顿国际机场25英里
稳住 女士们
Hold steady, ladies.
等等
Hold!
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
合而为一
As one!
科勒 去那边看看
Collar, I want you out in that field.
确保没有人离开
Make sure no one walks away from that crash.
克雷文 观察第二辆卡车
Craven, I need eyes inside that second truck.
-你带占察器了吗 -不需要
- Do you have your Scry? - Don't need it.
他们在武装地雷
They're arming the mines.
观察狂欢者 如果他们开始行动就告诉我
Keep an eye on the Spree. Let me know if they start to move.
-你好 雷尔 -不可能是你
- Hi, Raelle. - It can't be you.
当然是我
Of course it is.
我一直在找你
I've been trying to find you.
你知道吗
You know what?
即使是你
Even if it is you...
拜托
Please...
你的一切都是谎言
Everything about you is a lie.
我们是狂欢
We are the Spr...
听着 女士们 那辆卡车现在变成了10吨♥的炸♥弹♥
Listen up, ladies. That truck is now a ten ton bomb.
让它停在路边是不够的
It is not enough to just knock it off the road.
我们必须彻底摧毁它
We have to destroy it completely.
里面有平民 他们有人♥质♥
There are civilians inside. They have hostages.
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
将军 他们有人♥质♥
General, they have hostages.
任务不变
The mission hasn't changed.
继续
Proceed.
就像在工房♥一样 女士们
Just like in the rough room, ladies.
我们要把它碾碎
We're gonna grind it into dust.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
里面有无辜的人
There are innocent people inside.
狂欢者会制♥造♥幻觉
The Spree are just making you see things.
我的情报说车上没有平民
My intel says there are no civilians onboard.
-不 我能看见他们 我可以 -克雷文
- No, I can see them. I can... - Craven.
我的情报 我的命令来自奥尔德将军
My intel, my orders, come directly from General Alder herself.
明白吗
Do you understand?
让开
Now, step aside.
必须要离得够近才行
It won't work unless it's close enough.
听我指挥
On my mark!
这能行吗
Is this going to work?
必须行
It has to.
稳住
Steady.
现在
Now!
放松 贝尔威瑟
Easy. Easy, Bellweather.
你头部中了重伤
You took a nasty hit to the head.
塔利和雷尔没事 正在回基地的路上
Tally and Raelle are fine. On the way back to the base.
不是所有人都活了下来
Not everybody made it.
起来 斯威斯
Get up, Swythe.
听到没 起来 斯威斯
You heard me. Get up, Swythe.
一块碎片切开了她的心脏 无法治愈
Piece of debris sliced up her heart too bad to fix.
快点 混♥蛋♥斯威斯 起来
Come on, you dirty Swythe! Get up!
-她走了 让她 -起来
- She's gone. Let her... - Get up!
我很遗憾 没事的
I'm so sorry. It's all right.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这是个愚蠢的问题
It's a dumb question.
我们都有事
None of us are okay.
但至少我们还在一起 还在这里
But at least we're still together, we're still here.
利巴不在了
Libba's not.
但她死得很光荣 所以
But she died with honor, so...
誓言已兑现
Pledge fulfilled.
如果这并不光荣呢
What if it wasn't honorable?
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
第二辆卡车里有平民
There were civilians inside the second truck.
我们摧毁的那个
The one we destroyed.
塔利 那辆卡车上的人是狂欢者
Tally, the people in that truck were the Spree.
我们不会受命
We wouldn't have been ordered
干掉一卡车人♥质♥的
to take out a truck full of hostages.
我知道
I know.
但是
But...
算了
Forget it.
塔尔 你看到了什么
Tal, what did you see?
更多的是我的感受
It's more what I felt.
他们不想死
They didn't wanna die.
我告诉了阿纳科斯蒂亚
And I told Anacostia.
她不在乎吗
And she didn't care?
她说情报来自奥尔德将军
She said that intel came straight from General Alder.
上面没有人♥质♥
And that there were no hostages.
奥尔德如果知道 是不会让我们执行任务的
Alder wouldn't send us into a mission without all the facts.
阿比盖尔 我们连基础训练还没完成呢
She sent us in before we even finished basic, Abigail.
我相信你 小塔
I believe you, Tal.
我们会查清的
We'll figure this out.
一起查清
Together.
很抱歉我们无法给你提供更多的警告
I'm sorry we couldn't give you more warning.
但是我们当时急需学员
But the cadets were needed immediately.
这是行动需要 我理解
It's what the operation required. I understand.
我为斯威斯家族哀悼
I mourn for the Swythe family.
我会告诉他们利巴是光荣赴死
I will tell them Libba died a hero.
我去准备追悼会
I'll begin preparing the memorial.
鉴于一名学员在一次临时行动中被杀
Given that a cadet was killed during an improvised operation...
我很快就会发表声明
I will be making a statement soon.
阿纳科斯蒂亚
Anacostia.
你们今天的行动让世界变得更安全了
The world is a safer place for what you did today.
我回去找学员了 将军
I should return to my cadets, General.
进来
Come in.
你们练习的时候出了什么事吗
Something happened out during your exercise?
是的
Yes.
很多事
So many things.
我们失去了一个人
We lost someone.
怎么回事
What happened?
当时城市降落快结束了
Citydrop was almost over,
然后我们被叫去执行正式行动
and then we were called into a real operation.
这一切不该这样的
None of it should have happened like that.
没有人应该像利巴那样死去
No one should die like Libba died.
这是她的名字
That was her name.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
有人说我这个世界一无所知
Someone once told me I was ignorant of the world.
我现在懂一点了
I'm a little less so now.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表