剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
I'm meeting with the Dean today. With my soup kitchen of a unit.
-你有什么建议吗 -关于什么
- Do you have any advice? - About what?
怎么说呢 怎么给人留下好印象
What to say, how to make a good impression.
姓贝尔威瑟 名阿比盖尔
"Last name Bellweather, first name Abigail."
她还需要知道什么
What more does she need to know?
关于我的事
Something about me?
这种事不用愁啊
You seriously can't be sweating this.
你只要出现就行了 小铃铛
All you need to do is show up, Little Bells.
我不能光靠名字
I'm more than my name.
听院长怎么说吧
Let the Dean do all the talking.
而且我更感兴趣的是你帮我穿上衣服
And besides, I'm more interested in you helping me into my dress
而不是认同你的特权
than managing your privilege.
楼上的客房♥见
Meet me in the upstairs guest room.
我把裙子落在那儿了
I left the dress there.
我得告诉你 我和别人一起来的
I should tell you, I'm here with someone else.
我只需要你帮我增加面试的能量
I only need you for an interview energy boost.
最多十分钟就好
Ten minutes, max. Then I'll be good.
-我们进去吧 -不行
- We should go inside. - We can't.
塔利 我想和你在一起 真的
Tally, I wanna be with you. I do.
我爱你
I love you.
不管发生什么事 你都要相信我
And you have to believe me, no matter what happens.
好吗
Okay?
我也爱你
I love you too.
靠
Shit.
之后我会解释一切的
Um, I will explain everything after.
-我们要宣布一件事 -好吗 我保证
- We have an announcement to make. - Okay? I promise.
等等 什么之后
Wait, after what?
-这是我们今天最后的联合 -怎么了
- And finally, our last union to recognize today. - What's going on?
格瑞特·巴顿伍德将在未来五年内停止流通
Gerit Buttonwood will be out of circulation for the next five years.
抱歉 女士们
Sorry, ladies.
他和希拉里·圣特上季进行了试婚
He and Hilary Saint went on a trial run last season
基于健康问题
and decided to make it official with a five year contract
他们决定正式成为夫妻
based on healthy issue.
恭喜新婚夫妇
Congratulations to the new couples!
是时候认识一下了 科勒尔·哈莫特 战争学院院长
'Tis time. The Dean of War College, Coral Hallmote,
这是我女儿 阿比盖尔和她的小队
meet my daughter, Abigail, and her unit,
塔利·克雷文和雷尔·科勒
Tally Craven and Raelle Collar.
我们很荣幸见到你
It's an honor to meet you. For all of us.
如果你想独处 可以随意使用房♥间 科勒尔
Feel free to use the den if you want some privacy, Coral.
谢谢 阿比盖尔知道路
Thank you. Abigail knows the way.
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you all right, dear?
我很抱歉 失陪了
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 我去帮忙
Excuse me, I should go help.
-好吧 -我道歉
- Well... - I could apologize,
我知道她们还需要多加教导
but I know I have a lot of work to do with them.
别担心 很高兴见到你 阿比盖尔
Don't worry about that. It was nice meeting you, Abigail.
迪恩 我们不谈谈我的战争学院文凭吗
Dean, shouldn't we talk about my credentials for War College?
你是佩特拉·贝尔威瑟的女儿
You're Petra Bellweather's daughter.
战争英雄 狂爆夫人 女巫领袖
War hero, mistress of blasters, a leader of witches.
即使你梦游 我们也会让你进去
Even sleepwalking, we'd let you in.
这是我们欠你母亲的
We owe your mother at least that much.
你尝过柠檬蛋糕和烤牛心吗
Now have you tried the lemon cakes and grilled calf's hearts?
宴会承办人很会做这季的传统异教♥徒♥食物
The caterer really got the traditional pagan grub right this season.
小塔 小塔
Hey, Tal. Tal!
我想一个人静静 好吗
I just need to be alone, okay?
如果你需要我就告诉我 好吗
Let me know if you need me, okay?
不好意思
Excuse me, excuse me.
我一直想和你谈谈
I've been wanting to have a conversation with you for a while.
好的 雷尔
Yes, of course, Raelle.
我听说我妈上次任务出了很多问题
I heard a lot of things went wrong with my mom's last mission.
很多事情本来可以不一样的
And a lot of things could've been done differently.
威拉·科勒是我认识的最勇敢的士兵之一
Willa Collar was one of the bravest soldiers I knew.
每个部队都想要她这个医者
She was the fixer every unit wanted to deploy with.
你母亲的非传统方法效果非常好
Your mother's unconventional methods delivered incredible results.
无数人因为她而获救
Countless lives were saved because of her work.
据我所知 你追随了她的脚步
And from what I understand, you have followed in her footsteps,
想救一个年轻人的命
trying to save a young man's life.
我真希望她今天能和我们在一起
I wish she could have been here with us today.
她会为你骄傲的
She would be so proud of you.
我也希望她能来
I wish she could have been here too.
感觉你的新娘荣耀
It's like a thousand aftershocks have been set off
引起了一千次余震
by your bridal glory.
我看到的时候就是这么说的
That's what I said when I saw it.
不仅仅是裙子
It's not just the dress, though.
有东西不见了
Something's missing.
我的耳环呢
Where are my earrings?
你应该帮我想着的
You're supposed to be getting me into all of this.
你要求太多了
You're so demanding.
不过都是为了婚礼嘛
In the best bridal way.
-我为你高兴 姐 -我也是 我为自己高兴
- I'm happy for you, cousin. - Me too. I'm so happy for me.
你觉得你能和一个人一起活五年吗
Do you think you'll make it five years with just one man?
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
当然不能
Of course not.
这不是仪式的重点
And that's not the point of the ceremony.
那你发誓奉献
What about the part where you vow to give
你年轻美丽的五年呢
five years of your youth and beauty away?
与其说是奉献 不如说是借
More of a lend than a give.
不管怎样 远没有他们说的限制那么多
Anyway, it's nowhere near as limiting as they make it sound.
到时候你就知道了
You'll see when it's your time.
而且战争没有胜利
Besides, this is what Bellweathers do
贝威瑟斯家就必须这么做
when we're not winning wars.
西罗在各个方面都是个不错的选择
Ciro's a fine choice. In every way.
他家真不错 他妈妈是准将
What a family. His mom's a Brigadier General.
说不定你会挺着大肚子驻派呢
Goddess permits, you'll be deploying with a full belly.
伊迪丝不是怀了你吗
Wasn't Edith pregnant with you...
在喀土穆被围期间 是的
During the Siege of Khartoum? Yes.
-但我也还好啊 -只是还好吗
- But I turned out okay. - Just okay?
你这就是谦虚了
Now you're being modest.
我只想赶紧跳到可以炫耀这条裙子的环节
I just want to get to the part where I can show off this dress.
你看
Look at it.
我们没机会穿很多裙子
We don't get to wear a lot of dresses.
你在战争学院的成绩很难跟上啊
You'll be a hard act to follow at War College.
每年院长的名单都有你
Dean's List every year.
你也会上的 亲爱的 别担心
You'll be on there too, dear. Don't fret.
再来一口
Another pull?
和哈莫特院长聊得怎么样 你看起来很紧张
Okay. So how did it go with Dean Hallmote? You look pinched.
你不担心进入战争学院了吧
You're not still worried about getting into War College, are you?
你说得对 简短介绍以后
You were right. The briefest of introductions,
她就打断了我 开始聊自助餐了
and then she made a break for the buffet.
我说了 贝尔威瑟这个名字就够了
I told you the deal. Bellweather. End of story.
我只是想争气点 为自己正名
I just want to do well. Make a name for myself.
我们都是这么想 但名字已经印在人们的脑中
We all do, but the name is what people remember.
你越早接受
The sooner you accept it,
我越早能有一个完美的婚礼
the sooner I can have a perfect wedding.
-你让我很紧张 -对不起
- You're stressing me out. - Sorry.
今天是你的大好日子
This is your day.
没事的 小饼干
It's okay, biscuit.
妹妹 我非常爱你
I love you to the moon and back, cousin.
我也是 小查
You too, Char.
我长大后要向你学习
I need to be more like you when I grow up.
这就没必要了
I wouldn't go that far.
你去玩吧 我要泡脚了
You mingle. I'm gonna soak my feet
我不想整晚穿着高跟鞋晃来晃去
so I won't wobble around in my high heels all night.
然后我们再争取十分钟
And then we're gonna grab ten minutes
我可以重新把你介绍给院长
so I can reintroduce you to the Dean,
在你离开塞勒姆堡之前就让你上她的名单
get you on her list before you even leave Fort Salem.
我搞定她了
I have her.
等待撤离点的指示
Awaiting instructions on extraction point.
晚上六点 佩内洛普路
我要知道我把她带到那里 她是安全的
I need to know she will be safe once I get her there.
我要和她一起等吗
Should I wait with her?
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表