剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
They're coming from both sides!
后退
We need to fall back!
她快死了
She's dying!
我来
Take me.
谢谢你 女儿
Thank you, daughter.
这是我的荣幸
It's my honor.
我们得走了
We need to leave now!
走吧 塔利
Let's go. Come on, Tally.
我们回家了 走吧
We're going home. Come on.
我不知道还能怎么做
I didn't know what else to do.
你做得很好 小塔
You did good, Tal.
我去找他
I'll get him.
-该死 -贝尔威瑟
- Damn it! - Bellweather!
-我们等不了太久 -明白
- We can't wait long. - Understood.
我知道你需要什么 看到了吗 看到了吗
I know what you need. See this? See this?
瞧 它能保你平安
Watch. This will keep you safe.
-小雷 我们得走了 -好吧 伙计
- Rae, we gotta go! - Okay, buddy?
带他走
Take him.
雷尔
Raelle!
没事的 没事的 有我在
It's okay. It's okay. I've got you.
别管我了
You need to let me go.
闭嘴 让我集中精神
You need to shut up and let me concentrate.
我搬不动她
I can't move her!
切断链接 否则你也会死的
You gotta break the Link or I'm gonna take you with me.
不可能 科勒
Not gonna happen, Collar.
将军 我们得走了
General, we need to go now!
快 快走
Go, go!
不
No!
你就是爱逞英雄 对吧 贝尔威瑟
You always gotta be the hero, huh, Bellweather?
我爱你 小废物
I love you, shitbird.
抓稳了
Grab onto something!
什么
What...
那是什么
what was that?
不知道
I have no idea.
上路在下面
The way over is under.
出路在里面
The way out is in.
你怎么出来的
How did you get out?
-阿纳科斯蒂亚帮了我 -干得漂亮
- Anacostia helped me. - Good work.
-你饿了吧 -非常饿
- I'm guessing you're hungry. - Very.
你应该把我女儿带回来的
You were supposed to bring me my daughter.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表