剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
她控制不了自己
She can't control herself.
退后 崔芬 她是我的人
Back off, Treefine. She's one of mine.
你可能没注意到 她刚才完虐了你
In case you didn't notice, she just put you on your ass.
我向你们保证 你们很快会学会正确的方法
I assure you, you will learn the proper way
来催眠别人
to Sleep someone very soon.
是的 苏醒太快会感到恶心
And yes, waking up too fast will make you sick to your stomach.
和搭档重新开始链接练习
Return to your partners to start the Linking exercise again.
贝丝·崔芬是高大西洋的耻辱
Beth Treefine is an embarrassment to all High Atlantics.
而你把她干倒了
And you took her down.
干得好
Good job.
听着
Listen up!
城市降落正在加速
Citydrop is being expedited.
所以当你们不吃不睡的时候
So when you're not eating or sleeping,
就要在工作间制♥造♥和改装武器
you're at the workshop, building and modifying weapons.
巫师
Witchfather.
奥尔德将军
General Alder.
走吧
Let's walk.
很高兴你给我们回电♥话♥ 莎拉
I'm glad you called us back, Sarah.
无论我们走到哪里 平民看我们的眼神
Everywhere we went, the way the civilians looked at us,
干草叉都快出手了 你懂吧
the pitchforks were almost out, if you get my meaning.
他们在收柴吧
一个警♥察♥在加油站粗暴地对待了我的手下
A police officer roughed up one of my men
没有理由
at a gas station, no reason given.
别说出去
And between us,
我听说国会的辩论越来越激烈了
I've heard whispers about a growing debate in Congress
他们想撤销协议 解散军队
to revoke the Accord and disband the Army.
这怎么说得过去
How could they justify that?
主要是因为恐惧
Fear, mostly.
在狂欢者的恐怖统治下 他们变得更有创意了
The Spree are getting more creative in their reign of terror.
但当我们攻击他们时 我们会占上风
But when we strike against them, we'll gain the upper hand.
的确 那塔里木组织呢
Indeed. And the Tarim Cell?
他们值得吗
Were they worth it?
我有麻烦吗
Am I in some kind of trouble?
只有海牙
Only with The Hague.
我的行为不需要海牙的批准
I never needed The Hague's approval for my actions.
我只是邀请你接受我的裁定
I simply extend the invitation to accept my rulings.
太客气了
放松点 格洛里 让他来找你
Relax, Glory. Let him come to you.
你的口气像贝瑞莎
You sound like Berryessa.
如果格瑞特来找你呢
What if Gerit comes and finds you?
我会向他问好 祝他一切顺利
I'll say hi and wish him well.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我很好 没事的
I'm fine. It's fine.
格瑞特
Gerit.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道你会参加婚礼
I didn't know you would be at the wedding.
我想尽快告诉你
I tried to tell you as soon as I could.
但是我还没来得及 当时我们在接吻
But, you know, before I could we were... kissing.
然后一切变得一团糟
And then everything went to shit.
我们至少还能做朋友吗
Can we at least still be friends?
小屋有个公开晚餐
Open invitation at the Lodge for dinner.
塔利
Tally?
两分钟后要检查
Inspection in two minutes.
事情有点多 下次再说
A lot going on. Another time.
真有趣
It's funny.
我一直在找房♥间里最暴躁的女孩
I've been looking for the grumpiest girl in the room.
我刚才还在想讨厌的阳光哪去了
And I was wondering where that annoying ray of sunshine was.
这是什么
What's that?
我关门夹到手了 没什么
It's, um... I slammed it in the door. It's nothing.
好吧 你应该去检查一下
Well, maybe you should get that nothing checked out.
看起来感染了 可能坏死了
It looks infected, maybe necrotic.
别大惊小怪的
Be more dramatic?
我只是想说你应该
I'm just saying maybe you should just try
把这个当回事
taking this thing more seriously...
我们听说了查维尔的事
你还好吗
会好的 谢谢
I will be. Thanks.
我们愿意为你效劳 悉听尊便
We're at your service. Whatever you need.
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be alone.
谢谢 帅哥们
Thanks, boys.
你甩掉了向导
I see you managed to evade your guide.
怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
有时间我展示一下
Perhaps I'll show you sometime.
这是祖先的象征
It's an ancestral symbol,
为地球的服务祝福
a blessing to the earth for its service.
这是什么
What's that?
一个神圣的象征
A sacred symbol,
也叫笑脸
also known as a face with a smile.
你在为别人收集鲜花吗
Are you collecting flowers for someone?
我妹卡莉达病得很重
My sister Khalida is very sick.
你妹正在接受最好的治疗
Your sister's in the best place possible.
相信我 威克上校有一次再生了
Trust me, Colonel Wick once regrew
37条保加利亚冰袭的冻腿
37 frostbitten legs after an ice attack in Bulgaria.
第38条腿呢
What happened to the 38th leg?
走走吧 我可以告诉你剩下的内容
Take a walk and I can tell you the rest of the story.
冻腿的故事
The story of the frozen leg.
值得走走
I'll walk for that.
-是的 -不 不是
- It is. - No, it's not.
是的
It is.
很厉害吧
Impressive, isn't it?
很快 我就和她们一样了
Soon, I'll be as good as them,
把铁磨成矿石 把山磨成尘土
grinding iron into ore, mountains into dust,
粉碎我们的敌人
and crushing our enemies.
等等 阿迪尔 什么
wait, Adil. What...?
怎么了
What just happened?
随你攻击的天气都有代价
All that weather you fight with has a cost.
洪水 歉收 饥荒
Floods, failing crops, famine.
每一场战争都有人挨饿
Every war people starve.
感染可怕的瘟疫 比如我妹感染的瘟疫
We contract horrible plagues, like the one attacking my sister.
我们在利用它们拯救生命 保护弱者
We use our work to save lives and to protect the weak.
是的 可能有一些副作用
And yes, there may be some side effects,
但我们所做的利远大于弊
but the good we do far outweighs the bad.
你对这个世界一无所知
You're ignorant of the world.
而你傲慢自大
And you're patronizing and arrogant.
-也许吧 -我是第六代贝尔威瑟
- Maybe I am. - I'm a sixth generation Bellweather.
我知道的比基础训练中最聪明的学员还要多
I know more than the smartest cadet in basic.
这样啊 现在是谁傲慢啊
I see. Now, who's arrogant?
这只是我们的蝙蝠在运送
It's just one of our Bats bringing in...
补给
...supplies.
你准备好告诉我贝尔威瑟婚礼
Are you ready to tell me the how and why
受到袭击的方式和原因了吗
of the Bellweather wedding attack?
现在没有理由保护他们了 锡拉
There is no reason to protect them now, Scylla.
狂欢者会保护自己人
Spree protect their own.
我们一点也不像你
We are nothing like you.
走着瞧
We'll see.
这里是塞勒姆堡
This is Fort Salem.
我们也不会屈服
We don't fold either.
-有什么想法吗 -说实话 我没见过这样的东西
- Any ideas? - Honestly, I haven't seen anything quite like it.
可能是疟疾或者登革热
Could be ague or breakbone, perhaps.
这些是什么
What are those?
我们确认之前你还是不知道为好
Better you not know until we can confirm.
检测结果出来后我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when test results come back.
于此同时 保持清洁
In the meantime, keep it clean.
你什么都没说就消失了
You disappeared without saying anything.
-瞬间消失 -直升机
- Literally. - It was the helicopter.
-蝙蝠 -你就是这么叫它们吗
- The Bat? - That's what you call them?
-听起来很无辜 -你怎么称呼
- It sounds so innocent. - What would you call them?
它们像洪水前的第一道闪电
They're like the first crack of lightning before the deluge.
每当我的家人听到它们的声音
Whenever my family hears them,
我们就要在暴风雨来临前躲起来
we have to hide before the storms hit.
死亡总是紧随其后
And death always follows after them.
你们的人为什么被围困 谁干的
Why are your people under siege? Who's doing this?
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表