剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
你猜 许多政♥府♥想要我们拥有的东西
Take your pick. Many governments want what we have.
我知道那种感觉 成为目标
I know that feeling. Being targeted.
-感到无助 -我不介意藏起来
- Feeling helpless. - I don't mind the hiding.
但我听到长辈们哭泣
It's when I hear the elders cry,
朋友被杀害 真的很难过
when my friends are taken from me forever.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
害怕失去你爱的人
The fear of losing someone you love
却无能为力
and not being able to do anything about it, it...
这是最糟糕的
It's the worst.
他们在准备卡莉达的手术
They're preparing Khalida's Fixing.
-要我和你一起等吗 -可能要很长时间
- Want me to wait with you? - It could be a long time.
不过还是谢谢你 回头再说吧
Thank you, though. Maybe after.
记得来找我
Find me.
怎么了
What happened?
没用
It didn't work.
我妹会被陌生人看着死去
My sister's gonna die surrounded by strangers.
-别这么说 -来这里是个错误
- Don't say that. - Coming here was a mistake.
-一定有什么办法 -没办法
- There must be something. - There's nothing.
请不要放弃
Please, don't give up.
我认识能帮忙的人
I know someone who could help.
我要和你谈谈 塔利呢 我也需要她
I need to talk to you. Where's Tally? I need her too.
我不知道 她一直在躲着我
I don't know. She's been avoiding me.
-好吧 之后再找她 -什么之后
- Fine. We'll find her after. - After what?
我们都看到了你在链接训练中所做的 雷尔
We all saw what you did in Linking training, Raelle.
塔利后脑勺都长了个高尔夫球大小的包
Tally has a golf ball growing on the back of her head because of it.
阿比盖尔 我已经向她道歉了
Abigail, I already said sorry to her.
我的意思是你又古怪又鲁莽
My point is you're weird and reckless
已经把我们置于危险之中好几次了
and have put all of us in danger several times.
-等等 雷尔 -怎么了
- Wait, Raelle. - What?
我想说的是你很强大
What I'm trying to say is you're powerful.
你可以做别人做不到的事
You can do things that no one else can.
我需要你的帮助 拜托
And I need your help. Please.
好吧 我在听
Okay. I'm listening.
你能告诉我 你怎么了吗
You wanna tell me what's going on with you?
-你什么意思 - 你表现得很奇怪
- What do you mean? - You've been acting weird.
-不 我没有 -塔利 你为什么一直躲着我
- No, I haven't. - Tally, seriously, why have you been avoiding me?
我很抱歉 我是有自己的事
I... I'm sorry. I just have my own stuff going on.
请注意这边
Attention this way, please.
塔利 站岗
Tally, stand watch.
这里有东西
Something's here.
我不知道具体是什么
I don't know what it is exactly,
但是正在向我们靠近
but it's moving towards us.
-你看到我们了 -我也不知道怎么办到的
- You saw us. - I... I don't know how.
雷尔 塔利
Raelle, Tally.
这是阿迪尔和他妹卡莉达
This is Adil and his sister, Khalida.
塔利 你在视力上很有天赋
You are truly gifted with sight, Tally.
谢谢
Thank you.
她这样多久了
How long has she been like this?
几个星期
Several weeks.
你们的医者什么都试过了
Your Fixers tried everything.
雷尔能做的更多
Raelle can do more.
你要知道 家里有两个医者为了治她死了
You should know, two healers back home died trying to cure her.
不管是什么在折磨她
Whatever this thing is that's afflicting her,
是不会轻易罢休的
it won't let go without a fight.
当你经过这片水域 我会和你在一起
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you.
穿过河流 它们不会淹没你
Through the rivers, they shall not flood you.
当你走过火场时 不会被烧死
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned.
天哪 询问 便会得到
Oh, my God! Ask and it shall be given you.
寻找 便会寻到
Seek and ye shall find.
敲门 便会敞开
Knock and it shall be opened unto you.
等等 看
Wait! Look!
不见了 你成功了
It's gone. You did it.
它去哪了
Where did it go?
-我在哪 -塞勒姆堡
- Where am I? - Fort Salem.
我们在家什么都试过了
We tried everything at home.
-雷尔·科勒 -你怎么知道我的名字
- Raelle Collar. - How do you know my name?
你是救了我一命的女巫
You're the witch who saved my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 太感激了
I'm... so grateful.
你也是 雷尔 有非凡的天赋
You too, Raelle, have extraordinary gifts.
-没什么 -远不止这些
- It was nothing. - It was far more than that.
我说我们的技能可以做好事吧
Told you our work could do some good.
我需要食物和水
I need food and water.
当然
Of course.
-我晚点来找你 -好的
- I'll come and find you later. - Yeah.
有问题 情况不对
Something went wrong. This isn't right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我会吸收疾病
I always take on the illness.
即使只是一点点 一直如此
Even if it's just u202da little bit. Always.
-我没有结网 -没错 它不见了
- I don't have any webbing. - Exactly. It's gone.
因为你越来越厉害了 雷尔 更强了
It's because you're getting better, Raelle, stronger.
不 我不知道
No, I... I don't know.
我知道
I do.
看看当你全身心投入的时候会发生什么
See what happens when you apply yourself?
他说她醒过来就这样了
He says she just woke up like this.
说这是个奇迹
Says it was a miracle.
世上没有奇迹
There are no such things as miracles.
格瑞特
Gerit.
这是下次了吗
Is this another time?
什么下次
Another time for...?
我想请你吃晚餐时 你说下次
When I asked you about having dinner, you said another time.
现在可以吗
How about now?
听着 格瑞特
Look, Gerit.
你之前说想做朋友
You mentioned being friends earlier. And
我最近一直在想这个词
I've been thinking a lot about that word lately.
这个词的意思 朋友们会互相诉说梦想
What it means. Friends tell each other their dreams,
负担和秘密
their burdens, their secrets.
塔利 你什么都可以告诉我
Tally, you can tell me anything.
我真的不行
I really can't.
-为什么 -你得走了
- Why not? - You have to go.
你说或不说都没关系
You can tell me everything or nothing, it doesn't matter.
我会一直陪着你
I'm here for you.
-这里不是很美吗 -我见过更美的
- Isn't it beautiful here? - I've seen better.
才没有
You have not!
是的 这是个很美的军事基地
Yes, it's a very nice military base.
那现在怎么办 你要留下来吗
So now what? Are you gonna stay here?
我也想
I wish I could say yes,
但现在卡莉达好多了
but now that Khalida is better,
她会想离开的
she'll be wanting to leave.
你们不能走得太早 她还需要好好休息
You can't leave too soon, she still needs a lot of rest and...
可能吧
Well, probably.
你家里出了那样的事
And with everything happening back home,
你不能立刻回去 否则很容易
you can't return there right away. Or easily...
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you for
和你的朋友帮助我妹
what you and your friends did for my sister.
-你不用谢我 -拜托
- You don't need to thank me. - Please.
这就是你的能力
So this is what you do.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
仿佛自己就是一切 又好像什么都不是
It's as if I'm everything and nothing at once.
现在
Right now...
你就是一切
...you are everything.
你能想象我们能用这种力量做什么吗
Can you imagine what we could do with this power?
军队能有什么成就
What the military could achieve?
嗯 很不幸 我可以想象
Yes. Unfortunately, I can.
阿迪尔 对不起 我不是说
Adil, I'm sorry, I didn't mean...
我不是说
I-- I didn't mean...
雷尔 雷尔
Raelle. Raelle.
雷尔
Raelle.
雷尔
Raelle.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表