剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
I need to talk to you.
你别再吓我女朋友了
And I need you to stop spooking my girlfriend.
我不在乎她
I don't care about her.
-我只在乎你在这里做什么 -为什么 我说过了
- I care about what you're doing here. - Why? I told you already.
我要真♥相♥
I want the truth.
你以前说的那些话 做的那些事
Because the things you used to say, the things you did,
之前的你是不会参军的
that person doesn't end up in the Army.
那种人最后会用仇恨填满气球
That's the kind of person who ends up filling a balloon with hate.
波特 我一直挑战体制
Porter, just because I've always challenged the system
不代表我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
doesn't mean I'm a terrorist.
那不是我
That's not who I am.
你这么想 我很伤心
And it hurts that you would think that.
我心中充满了难以忍♥受的悲伤
I am filled with unbearable sadness.
-给我看看 -先等我准备好
- Come on. Show me. - As soon as it's ready.
耐心点 克雷文
Patience, Craven.
看好了
Okay, watch this.
你召唤了一只猫头鹰吗
Did you just summon an owl?
我喜欢学习鸟语
Bird languages are kind of a hobby of mine.
他说他喜欢你的头发
He says he likes your hair.
白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
给你的
For you.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我知道你的工作
Okay, I know that it's part of your job
需要你变得迷人和优秀
to be charming and wonderful.
你也非常在行
And you're very... very good at it.
但我好像觉得你对我有意思 是我太傻了吗
But am I being an idiot thinking that there's something more here?
塔利 我不应该把所有的时间花在一个人身上
Tally, I'm not meant to be spending all my time with one person,
-你也一样 -我知道
- anymore than you are. - I know.
但我和你在一起一整天了
But I've been with you all day,
我真的很开心
and I couldn't be happier about it.
所以我应该相信你吗
So I'm just supposed to trust you?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 替我好好过五朔节
Enjoy Beltane for me, sisters.
希望你明白
I hope that you know
你的牺牲永远不会被遗忘
that your sacrifice will never be forgotten.
这不是牺牲
It's no sacrifice at all.
服役是我最大的
And it's been my very great privilege
荣幸
to serve.
睡吧 女儿
Sleep now, my daughter.
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Somebody help!
救命 天哪
Please! Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, God!
坚持住
Stay with me, please.
没事的
You're okay.
询问 便会得到
Ask and it shall be given to you.
寻找 便会寻到
Seek, and ye shall find.
敲门 便会敞开
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
拜托
Please...
救命啊 救命啊
Please, somebody help!
询问 便会得
Ask and it shall be...
敲门 便会敞开
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表