剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
After my parents were killed, things change.
所以你不知道我是谁
So no, you don't actually know who I am.
我一直没机会告诉你 我有多遗憾
I never got a chance to tell you how sorry I was about that.
他们是好人
They were good people.
但是我的女朋友突然消失了
But that's what happens when your girlfriend just disappears.
所以我想说的话没办法告诉她
You don't get to tell her all the things you wanted to say.
好吧 人都会变 波特
Right. Well, people change, Porter.
希望如此
I hope that's true.
贝尔威瑟女士
Ms. Bellweather.
喝点蜂蜜酒解解渴吧
Slake your thirst with some mead?
你怎么知道我渴了
How did you know?
谢谢 你叫什么名字
Thank you. What's your name?
-克莱夫·加兰 -他叫什么名字
- Clive Garland. - And what's his name?
那是我的朋友 阿古斯丁·奥卡拉
That's my friend, Agustín Alcala.
克莱夫 你能把你的朋友从海妖手中救出来
Clive, do you think you could rescue your friend
再把他带过来吗
from that sea hag and bring him over here?
乐意效劳 我马上回来
I'm at your service. I'll be right back.
态度不错 我觉得可以
Good attitude. I can work with that.
-去跟他谈谈吧 -说什么呢
- Just go talk to him already. - And say what?
我是塔利 是个处♥女♥
"Hi, I'm Tally, complete virgin
对你们有吸引力吗
and hot for any part of you that's available?"
打个招呼就行
How about just "Hi."
听着 你说什么不重要
Look, it doesn't matter what you say.
把担子交给他
Let him do all the heavy lifting.
她说得对
She's right.
女士 玩得开心吗
Ladies. Are you enjoying yourselves?
非常开心 谢谢 巫师
Very much so. Thank you, Witchfather.
-很好 -你有时间和我们喝一杯吗 巫师
- Good. - Do you have time to have a drink with us, Witchfather?
贝尔威瑟女士 你让我想起了你妈妈 无♥耻♥
Oh, Ms. Bellweather. You remind me of your mother. Shameless.
我觉得这是恭维 长官
Oh, I take that as a compliment, sir.
平民才需要羞耻
Shame is for civilians.
你要我们出兵
You're asking us to commit troops
就为了找到一个分部
on the promise of finding one cell?
我们的大使♥馆♥被瘟疫炸♥弹♥炸毁了
Our embassy was taken out by a plague bomb
50年没有人用过了
that no one's used in 50 years.
233人死亡 91人受伤
Two hundred thirty-three dead, 91 injured.
这些数字无法表达事件的恐怖
The numbers fail to express the horror of what happened.
他们以你们能想象到的最痛苦的方式死去
They died in the most painful ways you can imagine.
她们不会罢休的 我们必须逐步铲除她们
我们必须使用所有武器
狂欢者越来越猖狂了
The Spree are escalating.
但现在不是采取草率滥杀行动的时候
But now is not the time for any rash or indiscriminate action.
当我们有可核实的情报时
When we have verifiable intel,
美国将率先采取行动
America will spearhead an operation
把蛇头砍下来
and cut the head off the snake.
就像你在基辅发起的突袭一样吗
Like you spearheaded the raid in Kiev?
夏尔玛将军 你又要反对吗
General Sharma, you object? Again.
我反对的是你的领导能力
What I object to is your presumption of leadership
以及在与我们所有人平等相关事务中的权威
and authority in matters that concern all of us equally.
也许该换个领导人了
能怎么样嘛 打个招呼吧
What's gonna happen? Just say hi.
阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟 阿古斯丁·奥卡拉
Abigail Bellweather, Agustín Alcala.
你好 阿古斯丁
希望斯威斯小姐腐烂的气息
没让你吐出来
她让我给你带个话
说实话还挺形象
我们去添点饮料吧
走吧
Come on.
只有阿比盖尔
Only Abigail.
-塔尔 我一会回来 -怎么了
- Tal, I'll be back. - What's going on?
等我一下
Give me a second.
比赛的时候是怎么回事
What was that shit at the game about?
对不起 我当时上头了 怼错人了
Sorry. That was about me lashing out at the wrong person.
对了 我是波特
I'm Porter, by the way.
你想怼谁
Who was the right person?
锡拉·拉姆肖恩
Scylla Ramshorn.
我们有一段过去
We have a history.
我看到你们俩在一起 我就犯浑了
I saw you two together and I reacted like a jerk.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
什么过去
Well, what kind of history?
你们一起上过学吗
Did you guys go to school together or something?
她什么都没告诉你 是吗
She hasn't told you anything, has she?
她的童年和父母都没说过吗
Nothing about her childhood or her parents?
好自为之
Look, do yourself a favor.
不要陷得太深
Don't get too attached.
奥尔德将军 还有件事需要注意
General Alder, there is another matter that needs our attention.
这些种子我从没听过
怎么了 莎拉
What is it, Sarah?
我认识这个声音
I know this sound.
这是我的血脉
It's in my blood.
够了
Enough.
一个游牧的小女巫教派
A small, nomadic sect of witches
最近在我们与中国交界的沙漠地区被发现
was recently discovered in a desert region near our border with China.
你们也听到了 她们拥有极其稀有的种子
As you could hear, they possess profoundly rare Seeds.
有几个国家向她们提供庇护
Several nations have offered them asylum
来交换声音
in exchange for the sounds,
但她们对军事化毫无兴趣
but they have no interest in becoming militarized.
为什么不尊重她们的意愿
Why not respect their wishes?
俄♥罗♥斯♥愿意让她们和平生活
Russia would be happy to let them live in peace,
但中国曾两次试图[日常黑中国 美♥国♥佬♥真的好慌]
but China has made two hostile attempts to...
很不幸 我们只能听到你的一面之词
Unfortunate that China is not here to speak for themselves.
的确很不幸 因为中国的行动[我吐了]
It is unfortunate. Because of China's actions,
这个部落的生存正受到威胁
this tribe's very existence is being threatened.
据报告称已经有儿童和老人
Already there are reports of children and elderly
死于饥饿和疾病
dying from hunger and disease.
你好 塔利·克雷文
Hello, Tally Craven.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
比赛结束后 我四处打听你
After the game, I asked around about you.
策划复仇吗
Plotting your revenge?
咱俩算打个平手吧
Pretty sure we were even there by the end.
我听说你来自诺卡尔
So I hear you're from Norcal.
你在那里学会的撞人吗
Is that where you learned how to throw a shoulder like that?
没错 这里很难熬
Oh, yeah. It's pretty tough on those compounds.
有很多人在争夺空间
Lots of jostling for space at the pottery wheel.
你还记得你的第一个五朔节吗
Do you remember your first Beltane?
他叫什么来着 格罗夫顿
What was his name? Grofton.
-格拉夫顿 钱宁·格拉夫顿 -格拉夫顿
- Grafton. Channing Grafton. - Grafton.
我以为能记住呢
You'd think I would remember that.
我当时很饥渴 天天缠着他
I was a hungry little thing, crawling all over the guy.
你好像把他的裤子从后面扯下来了
I think you ripped his pants off from the back,
-撕成了两半 -我靠 还真是
- like just tore them in half. - Shit. I did do that.
我肯定不是唯一一个认为这些声音
Surely I'm not alone in thinking these sounds
是我们打败狂欢者的强力武器
might be a powerful weapon in our war with the Spree?
奥尔德将军
General Alder,
请告诉我 我们会展开一项行动
please tell me that we will be mounting an operation
把这些人
to retrieve these people from...
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
任何入侵该地区的行为
Any incursion into the region will spark
都会引发俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国之间的冲突
a conflict between Russia and China.
所有人不要轻举妄动
I am asking all of you, stand down.
我同意将军的看法
I would agree with the general,
前提是她自己也要退位
if I thought that she intended to stand down herself.
夏尔玛将军
General Sharma...
女神保佑
Goddess protect.
奥尔德出事了
Something is wrong with Alder.
塞勒姆堡 纪念馆
女佣原来也打过仗
I didn't know that the Biddies ever fought in combat.
很厉害吧 真是一群女英雄
Formidable, right? Complete heroines.
她们从不离开奥尔德身边
They never leave Alder's side.
你能想象她们的牺牲吗 太卑微了
Can you imagine their sacrifice? It's humbling.
我经常去想
I think about it a lot.
我觉得我没那么强大
I don't think I could be that strong.
怎么会 大家都知道女人比男人强大
Sure you could. Everyone knows women are stronger than men.
你说的没错
You're not wrong,
但是有点过
thought you may be laying it on a little thick.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表