剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
战争中有交战规则
There are rules of engagement in war,
但狂欢者根本不在乎这些
but the Spree have no regard for such things.
-如果你们不介意的话 -是我们处决的
- Now, If you don't mind... - We executed them.
我告诉阿纳科斯蒂亚卡车里有人♥质♥
I told Anacostia that they were in the truck.
她转告了奥尔德 但奥尔德还是下令攻击
She relayed intel to Alder, who ordered the strike anyway.
附带损害在战争中是难免的
Collateral damage is always a part of war.
你们要明白 我们正与狂欢者交战
And make no mistake, we are at war with the Spree.
你们经历了很多
You've been through a lot.
精力集中在毕业前完成学业吧
I would focus your energies on finishing strong before graduation.
基地被渗透了
The base has been infiltrated.
-被谁渗透 -狂欢者
- By whom? - The Spree.
-锡拉 -奥尔德把她关在基地
- Scylla. - Alder has her in custody on base.
-在塞勒姆堡吗 -没错 在死灵法大楼的某个地方
- At Fort Salem? - Correct. Somewhere in the Necro facility.
她们在审问锡拉
They're interrogating her.
所以她们才知道贝洛德汽车厂的事
That's how they found out about Baylord Auto.
女士们 你们可以走了
Ladies, you are dismissed.
你想念过吗
Do you ever miss it?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
吃饭也没那么重要
Eating is overrated.
我想和你谈谈锡拉的事
I want to talk to you about Scylla.
让她离开基地
Let's get her off base,
我们已经从她那里得到了需要的情报
now that we got what we needed from her.
我觉得她还有用
I think she may still be of use.
什么用 你为什么还在她的身上纠结
In what way? Why are you still on this?
我们可以策反她
We can bring her around.
她在这里一天 就有逃跑的风险
Every day we keep her, we risk her escape,
谁知道她还会干出什么事 当她成为结局特工时
and Goddess knows what else. She forfeited her rights
就丧失了自己的权利
when she became an agent for The End.
要是我们能让她对付狂欢者呢
What if we can turn her against the Spree?
送她回去当我们的内应
Send her back to them to be our eyes.
她的意志太坚定了
Not with a will like hers.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
几百年的经验
Centuries of experience.
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem with this?
不 完全没有
No. No, not in the least.
很好
Good.
她应该待在监狱里
She should be in prison.
把她转到圣多米尼克的监狱
Arrange transport to our facility on Saint Dominique.
明白
Understood.
她光荣地牺牲了
She died with honor.
你可以的
You got this.
首先 我想向斯威斯家族表示哀悼
First, I would like to extend my condolences to the Swythe family.
服役 责任 荣誉 勇敢
Service, duty, honor, bravery.
这些对利巴来说 不是空洞的词汇
These were more than just words to Libba.
她响应了最崇高的召唤
She answered the highest calling...
我很抱歉 我说不下去了
I'm sorry. I can't...
伊丽莎白·凯恩·斯威斯
Elizabeth Kane Swythe
是我最讨厌的女孩
was the girl I hated most in the world.
现在她走了
And now she's gone.
讨厌斯威斯家族是贝尔威瑟家族的传统
Hating Swythes is mother's milk to a Bellweather.
有些家族是出海 有些家族是骑马
Some families sail. Others ride.
贝尔威瑟家族
Bellweathers...
很反感讨厌贝尔威瑟家族的斯威斯家族
...hate Swythes who hate Bellweathers,
那时我们还没有成为美国人
going back and back to a time before we were even America.
为什么呢
And for what?
为了传统
For tradition.
为了竞争 我也被蒙蔽了
For competition. Well, I fell right in.
走正步时 我拉了她的头发
Lock step. I pulled her hair.
让她吃了一只死鸽子
Made her eat a piece of a dead pigeon.
我抢她的男人 玩够了就在她面前甩掉他们
I took her men, ate them whole, and spit them out at her feet.
我给她起很难听的外号♥ 死人听了都想打人
I called her names so foul that they could wake the dead.
现在
And now...
太可怕了
...this terrible now,
她走了
she's gone.
世界上少了一个女巫
And there's one less witch in the world.
我们还可以活着迎接新的一天
And here we are, alive to fight another day.
利巴·斯威斯
Libba Swythe.
你是我的磨刀石
You were the stone that sharpened my blade.
艳阳日的暴风雨
The storm on my sunny day.
我很感激你
For those things, I am grateful.
愿女神保佑你
May the Goddess bless you.
愿女神保佑你誓死保卫的国家
May the Goddess bless this country you served so well.
你说得很好
You did good.
我们为你骄傲 小贝
We're proud of you, Bells.
行啦
You guys, stop.
你是领袖
You're a leader.
你是天生的领袖
You're a natural-born leader,
我愿意追随你 不论去哪里
and I would follow you anywhere.
你是战斗女王
You're a warrior queen.
你是古老真理的女祭司
You're a priestess of ancient truth.
-我很高兴你能来 -必须的
- I'm glad you came. - Of course.
我特别喜欢死鸽子那件事
I especially like the part about the dead pigeon.
我妈感觉要把我当场击毙
Oh, my mom looked like she was gonna end me right there.
很可惜我没有见过利巴
I wish I could have met Libba.
她可能会很冷淡
She could be frosty.
那是她的魅力
That was part of her charm.
我觉得她有点可爱
I thought she was kinda cute.
我发现你的型了
Type emerging.
黑发 爱惹麻烦
Dark hair, trouble.
说到麻烦
Speaking of trouble.
格瑞特
Gerit.
你们为什么不用电♥话♥联♥系♥
What's wrong with the phone?
他都结婚了 你们怎么样了
How's that going, now that he's hitched?
很复杂
It's complicated.
我需要他
I need this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
其实并不抱歉
Actually, I'm not.
小心点 希拉里很厉害的
Careful now. Hilary is formidable.
她去执行任务了
She's deployed.
爱你们
Love you guys.
天啊
Uh, jeez.
我想你了
I missed you.
你今晚太狂野了
You're wild tonight.
-这才刚刚开始 -不用着急
- I'm just getting started. - We don't have to rush.
别说话
Stop talking.
我们说好了 只做♥爱♥
We agreed, this is an all sex,
-不说话 -当然
- no-talking thing. - Yeah, of course.
很好
Great.
让我忘记吧
So make me forget.
你怎么有时间和我坐一整天
How come you have time to sit with me all day?
-你是我的首要任务 -我真幸运
- You're my priority. - Lucky me.
我喜欢这里的风格
I love what you've done to the place.
有点中世纪的味道
It's kind of medieval.
我承认 我是个女巫
I confess! I am a witch!
你感觉如何
What's it like?
杀死成千上万的人
Ending thousands of people?
你知道吗 在1761年的德国
Did you know that in Germany, in 1761,
-611个女巫被活活烧死了 -这不一样
- 611 witches were burned alive? - That's not the same.
这些人被从家里拖了出来
These people were dragged from their homes.
还有孩子
Children too.
去年还有一个女巫被烧死了
And even last year a witch was burned...
奥尔德想送你去加勒比地区的监狱
Alder wants to send you to our prison in the Caribbean.
听起来不错 不过我比较喜欢燃烧
That sounds nice, although I do tend to burn.
那里没有人能活着出来
It's the kind of place no one comes back from.
那我怎么还在这里
Then how come I'm still here?
我想知道为什么你会变成这样
I want to know how someone gets to be you.
很多练习
Lots of practice.
让我再见一次雷尔
Let me see Raelle one more time.
我为什么听你的
Why would I do that?
我说出了贝洛德 应该说是你拿走的
I gave you Baylord. Or should I say you took it.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表