剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
今天是个庄严的日子
It is a solemn day.
很像327年前的那一天
Much like the day, 327 years ago,
我和马萨诸塞湾民兵组织达成了协议
when I made a deal with the Massachusetts Bay Militia.
我的条件很简单
My terms were simple:
尊敬我
honor me,
给我和我的同类留个地方 我们就能赢得战争
make a place for me and my kind and we will win your wars.
那是在我们还没成为美国人之前
That was before we were even America.
你们都接受了召唤
All of you have answered the call.
正如你们母亲和她们的母亲一样
Just like your mothers and their mothers before them.
你们是先祖的血脉
You are the daughters of ancient lines.
你们是伟大的化身
You are called to greatness.
你们勇敢地发誓效忠
You have bravely pledged to serve
保卫这个伟大的国家
and defend this great country.
我向你们保证 黑暗正在等着我们
I assure you, dark days await us.
我们生活在一个充满仇恨和威胁的时代
We live in a time of ancient hatred and emerging threats.
狂欢者既残忍♥又野蛮
The Spree are ruthless and savage.
我们需要你们迎接即将到来的一切
We will need all of you to meet what's coming.
以狂暴和狂怒的姿态来迎接
And we will meet it with storm and fury.
周围都是你们的同类
You are among your own kind now.
好好享受吧
Take comfort in it.
从中寻找力量
Find strength in it.
祝福你们所有人 祝福这个地方
A blessing on all of you, a blessing on this place,
女巫的地方
this witch's place.
欢迎来到赛丝兵营 这是基地最好的兵营
Welcome to all-suites Circe Barracks, the finest on the base.
我是阿纳科斯蒂亚·夸特梅因操练军士
I am Drill Sergeant Anacostia Quartermaine.
我的工作是让你们在基础训练中活下来
My job is to keep you alive through basic
然后让最高军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥
so the Military High Council
决定你们是否能上战争学院
can determine if you go on to War College. Or not.
今年你们要和队员共进退
Starting this year, you will rise or fall as units.
你们在小队基础训练中的表现
That means how anyone in your unit performs during basic
会影响其他队员的成绩
is how everyone in your unit performs during basic.
你们的工作是成为高效的士兵
Your job is to be effective soldiers,
任何时候都要表现出军事素养
displaying at all times those most military of virtues.
勋章背面的套间号♥码
Suite numbers on the back of your medals.
去见见你们的队员吧
Go, meet the rest of your units.
立刻 女士们
Now, ladies!
你是雷尔吧
You must be Raelle!
我是塔利·克雷文
I'm Tally Craven,
这是阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟
and this is Abigail Bellweather.
看来以后要一起奋战了
Sounds like we're going all the way together.
向荣耀前进 士兵们
Onward to glory, soldiers.
听起来像海报标语啊
Sounds like a poster.
我向你保证 这种感情很真挚
I assure you, the sentiment is sincere.
贝尔威瑟 挺耳熟
Bellweather, huh? Sounds familiar.
军队里叫贝尔威瑟的很多
Army's crawling with Bellweathers.
我睡上下铺都行
I'm good with lower or upper.
你这样不可能通过检查的
No way is that gonna pass inspection.
到时候再说吧
Cross that bridge, I guess.
-你是哪里人 -切皮瓦割地 靠近卡罗莱纳
- Where are you from? - Chippewa Cession, near Carolina.
不像啊 你这皮肤有点白
Lookin' pretty pale for Chippewa Cession.
割让之前 我家就住在那里了
My family was there before it was the Cession.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
-纽约和安纳波利斯 -怎么可能来自两个地方
- New York and Annapolis. - How can you be from two places?
-我们夏天在马里兰的河边避暑 -我们从不避暑
- We summer in Maryland, by the water. - We summer where we winter.
我也是
Me too.
我来自萨克拉门托的诺卡尔
I'm from Norcal. Sacramento.
我在母权地区长大
I grew up on a matrifocal compound,
离城市很远
so it's really far from the city.
-什么地区 -女权
- A what compound? - Matrifocal.
完全没有男人
No dudes, like, ever.
没有
Ever.
但很多祖传的鳄梨都是出自良心反对者
But lots of heirloom avocado growing conscientious objectors,
纺织工 编织工 助产士
weavers, knitters, midwives...
抱歉 我还在想"没有男人"
I'm sorry, I'm still on the "no dudes" part.
你是处♥女♥吗
So like are you a virgin?
让我看看你的印记
Let me see your mark.
你第一次做♥爱♥之后就会改变
It changes when you have sex for the first time.
变得更好看 更有光泽
It gets better, shinier.
更容易捕捉光线
The way it catches the light.
你的呢
Where's yours?
离阴♥道♥一英寸
Literally an inch from my vagina,
还是等我们更了解彼此的时候再说吧
so maybe when we get to know each other better.
有光泽吗
But is it... is it shiny?
我妈妈在战斗中失去了四个姐妹
My mom lost four sisters to combat.
她18岁的时候得到了豁免权
When she turned 18, they gave her dispensation.
她不用服役了
She didn't have to serve.
军队说我们的血脉已经枯竭了
The Army said that our line had become unduly depleted.
她又重新为我争取了血脉
She reopened the case to get one for me.
但我却来服役 毁了她的人生
And then I ruined her life by coming.
你不用服役 却还是来了
You came when you didn't have to?
你很有英雄气概啊 克雷文列兵
That's some heroic stuff, Private Craven.
我觉得我应该来
I... I guess I felt like I did have to come,
毕竟现在狂欢者肆虐
I mean given the state of the world. The Spree.
每次袭击都比上次更严重
Every attack is worse than the last.
我不能眼睁睁看着无辜的人死去
I couldn't just watch while innocent people die.
-我做不到 -你做得对
- I couldn't... - You did the right thing.
这是几年来征兵最少的一次
This was the smallest draft in years.
能来是最好了
We need everybody.
你失去了谁
Who have you lost?
姑妈们 很多表亲
Aunts, so many cousins,
两个祖母50多岁就去世了
both grandmothers died in their 50s.
一个在空中 萨尔瓦用完了
One in the air when her salva ran out,
另一个在帐篷腐烂 里面爬满了携带瘟疫的老鼠
and the other rotting in a tent crawling with plague rats.
你呢 雷尔
What about you, Raelle?
我妈去年在利比里亚死于一场交火
My mom died in a firefight in Liberia last year.
在海滩上
On a beach.
她周围的沙子变成了玻璃
The sand turned to glass around her
她们必须砸碎玻璃救她
and they had to crack her out.
她的尸体已经支离破碎了
What was left of her.
她光荣地牺牲了
She died an honorable death.
我妈死的时候很累
I think my mom was tired when she died.
很害怕 精疲力尽
And scared. And used up.
她想回家
I think she wanted to come home.
世间的人们
For those who dwell in the earth.
献出生命的人们
For those who gave their lives.
我们铭记的人们
For those, we remember.
听起来像是货运列车
Sounds like a freight train.
谁能想到风可以割破岩石
Who knew wind can cut rock?
值得一试
Wouldn't mind learning to do that.
运气好的话 我会成为像我妈一样的医生
Yeah, well, with my luck, I'll wind up a medic like my mom.
她的下场反正不怎么样
Didn't work out so well for her.
你不应该参加训练吗
Shouldn't you be in training?
你呢
Shouldn't you?
勋章
Medals.
交出勋章
Hand over your medals.
你们俩要去哪
Where are you two supposed to be exactly?
-我在找医务室 -我也是
- I was looking for the infirmary. - Me too.
医务室就在贩卖♥♥部旁边
Yeah, the infirmary is right by the PX.
你们怎么过来的
How'd you get over here?
你们有七分钟时间
You two have seven minutes
找到操练军士
to find your drill sergeants
讨论你们的过失
to discuss your demerits.
她们已经知道了
And they already know.
她们真有趣
They were loads of fun.
我听说她们还会办生日派对
Yeah, I hear they do birthday parties.
-送你回去吧 -我叫锡拉
- Walk you back? - I'm Scylla.
我叫雷尔
I'm Raelle.
勋章
Medal.
-第一周 -对不起
- First week? - Sorry.
是吗
Are you?
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表