剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
怎么回事
What's going on?
风袭没用
Windstrike won't work.
只能肉搏
Hand-to-hand only!
有人吗
Hello?
士兵
Soldier!
汇报事宜
State your business.
海伦 格雷夫斯中尉
Helen. Lieutenant Graves.
我是雷尔·科勒
It's Raelle Collar.
你怎么知道我的名字 列兵
You want to tell me how you know my name, Private?
塞勒姆堡啊 我们一起值守过
From Fort Salem. We did guard duty together.
你认识我女朋友 锡拉·拉姆肖恩
You know my girlfriend, Scylla Ramshorn.
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
我不认识锡拉·拉姆肖恩
I don't know a Scylla Ramshorn.
我已经好几年没值守了
And it's been years since I've had to walk guard duty.
你最好把事情讲清楚 科勒列兵
You better get your story straight, Private Collar.
我们见过 不然我怎么知道你的名字
We met. How else would I know your name?
我也想知道
I intend to find out.
与此同时 你擅离职守
In the meantime, you're AWOL.
直接回营地
Return to camp directly,
否则我就举报你
or I'll report you as such.
贝尔威瑟 退后
Bellweather, stand down!
阿比盖尔 看看我 阿比盖尔
Abigail! Hey! Look at me! Abigail!
看看我 看看我
Look at me. Look at me!
没事了
You're okay.
没事了
You're okay.
结束了
It's over.
好了
Okay.
我们第一批敌方战斗人员被击败了
Our first enemy combatants defeated.
够了
Enough.
贝尔威瑟小队
Bellweather Unit.
你刚才的行为不适合战场
What you just did is not how you conduct yourself in the field.
威胁解除后 就立刻停手
When the threat is neutralized, you stop.
上战场后
When you're in battle,
你们只代表美国♥军♥队
you represent nothing less than the American military.
所以要守规矩
You act accordingly.
谈正事
Down to business.
你们下一个行动 有一所高中
Your next op: there's a high school
往东一公里
one click east of here.
你们要寻找里面的狂欢者特工
You're after the Spree agents inside.
封锁和搜查
Cordon and search.
小心他们埋下的地雷 挨个房♥间找
Beware the mines they've laid. Go room to room.
把他们活着带回来
Bring them back alive,
这次他们身上最多只能有风袭的伤痕
and this time with no more than a Windburn on them.
遵命 中尉
Yes, Lieutenant.
好了 行动
All right, move out.
试着把嗜血的欲望留给真正的狂欢者
Try and save some of that bloodlust for the actual Spree.
别浪费在城市降落上
Don't burn yourself out on Citydrop.
分头行动 覆盖更多的区域
Let's fan out. We can cover more ground.
你们俩可以怪我 但我们是来完成任务的
You two can blame me, but we're here to do a job.
好吧 我来导航
Fine. I'll navigate.
阿比盖尔 支援我们 雷尔 确认身份并逮捕
Abigail, watch our backs. Raelle, identify and apprehend.
雷尔确认狂欢者 太棒了
Raelle on Spree watch? Great,
毕竟她还带了一个来参加我表姐的婚礼
she brought one to my cousin's wedding.
我相信她能找到更多
I'm sure she'll be able to find more.
她和婚礼发生的事没有关系 阿比盖尔
She had nothing to do with what happened, Abigail.
-她去参加是因为我 -如果还有别的原因呢
- She came because of me. - What if there was another reason?
安全
Clear!
如果还有别的原因呢
What if there was another reason?
安全
Clear.
-谢谢 -只进行防御
- Thanks. - Defensive work only.
-狩猎吧 -好啊 前提是你能跟上
- Let's go hunting. - Love to, if you can keep up.
劳苦重担 向我走来
Come to me, all who are weary and burdened,
我可以让你休息
and I will give you rest.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们俩终于攻击别人啦
Glad to see you two fighting someone else for a change.
伊扎多拉 我们的情况如何
Izadora, what's our status?
突击队报告 他们已经完成侦察
Strike team reporting. They've finished recon.
-他们能确认这是狂欢者的安排吗 -已经确认
- They can confirm that this is a Spree installation? - It's confirmed.
六楼是军械库
The sixth floor is an armory.
你的情报是从哪里来的
Where is your intel coming from?
贝洛德汽车厂
佛蒙特州 米德尔伯里
我们准备好突破了
We're ready to breach.
-下令吧 -遵命 将军
- Give the order. - Yes, General.
同意行动 进入
That's a go. Move in.
科勒列兵
Private Collar.
过来聊聊
We need a minute.
跟我说说你以为是格雷夫斯中尉的人
Tell me about the person you thought was Lieutenant Graves.
我们最近发现狂欢者可以改变外貌
We've recently learned the Spree can change their appearance.
显然 其中一个变成了我的样子
Apparently, one of them took mine.
为什么狂欢者特工要找我
Well, why would a Spree agent want to talk to me?
看情况 你们说了什么
That depends. What did you talk about?
主要是锡拉
Um, Scylla, mostly.
那个格雷夫斯中尉 说给她一次机会
You, or whoever, said to give her a chance.
她鼓励你和锡拉交往
You were encouraged to be in a relationship with her?
她解答了我对锡拉的疑问
Just put aside the questions I had about her.
什么疑问
What sort of questions?
她不愿意向我敞开自己
She wouldn't tell me anything about herself.
但你解释说她父母是被军队杀死的
But you explained her parents were killed by the Army,
-她很脆弱 -波特·蒂普呢
- and that she was vulnerable. - What about Porter Tippet?
她和他的死有关吗
Is it possible she had something to do with his death?
请告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me it isn't true.
她说她爱我
She said she loved me.
她说了你想听的
She told you what you needed to hear.
他们为什么要摧毁自己的军械库
Why would they destroy their own armory?
因为他们不需要了
Because they didn't need it anymore.
我们得找到那些卡车
We need to find those trucks.
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
147英里
我们看到了
We have a confirmed sighting.
他们要去波士顿
They're headed for Boston.
最近的突击队在哪
Where is the closest strike team?
在路上 但她们在卡车到达城市前赶不上了
En route, but they won't make it before the trucks reach the city.
新情报
New intelligence.
他们可能会去机场
They could be heading to the airport.
那我们的时间更少了
Giving us even less time.
-城市降落 -将军 我必须抗♥议♥
- Citydrop. - General, I feel I have to protest.
让学员参与进来
Involving the cadets would be...
韦德总统怎么办
And what about President Wade?
如果她发现
If she should find out...
只有学员离得近
The cadets are the only ones close enough.
她们还没准备好
They aren't ready.
我观察过她们
I've had my eyes on them.
她们的能力超出你们的想象
They are capable of a lot more than you know.
告诉夸特梅因
Tell Quartermain.
你要拒绝我的命令吗
Are you refusing the order?
不 长官
No, ma'am.
我马上联♥系♥夸特梅因军士
I'll contact Sergeant Quartermain at once.
希望你知道你在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
士兵
Soldiers!
城市降落结束了
Citydrop ends now.
狂欢者有两辆装满地雷的卡车
The Spree have two trucks
向南开往波士顿
full of mines making their way southbound to Boston.
我们要把他们干掉
And we are going to take them out.
这不是演习
This is not an exercise.
这是你们一直训练的目的
This is what you have been training for.
我相信你们准备好了
I believe you're ready.
现在由你们来证明了
Now it's up to you to prove it.
作战规则
Your rules of engagement.
可以使用致命装备
You have been cleared to use hostile Work.
这是一场正式战斗
This is a full combat situation.
控制这些卡车 干掉所有狂欢者
Contain these trucks, eliminate any Spree you encounter.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表