剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
现在换你了
Now give me something.
你知道我这么做会有什么风险吗
Do you have any idea what I would risk by doing that?
如果你让我见她
If you give me this,
我就说出我经历过什么悲惨的遭遇才会变成这样
I'll tell you all about the horrible things that made me who I am.
拜托
Please.
华盛顿特区
我们知道塔里木人正在逃亡
We know that the Tarim are on the run.
如果截住他们 就可以迅速安全地带他们回来
If we intercept them now, we can extract them, quickly and safely.
为什么大家都这么重视这些人
Why is everybody so worked up about these people?
他们的技能很特别
The work they possess is very special.
其实非常罕见
Profoundly rare, in fact.
不幸的是 如果我们对塔里木人动手
Unfortunately, we can't make a move on the Tarim
肯定会引起中俄冲突
without setting off a conflict between Russia and China.
你很清楚
You know better than to ask.
塔里木人有巨大的军事价值
The Tarim are of great military value.
但是也有人道主义的必要
But there is also a humanitarian imperative.
我禁止你介入此事
I forbid your intervention in this matter.
-总统女士 我必须 -够了
- Madam, President, I must... - Enough.
你胆子不小
You have nerve,
居然敢教我人道主义后果
lecturing me about humanitarian consequences
你不是还派未经训练的学员
when you have sent untrained cadets
-执行实战行动吗 -我承认那个决策不妥当
- into a live operation. - It was not ideal, I grant you.
导致你的学员死亡
Resulting in the death of one of your own,
我听说她还没有完成基础训练
who I know did not complete basic training.
更别说平民的死亡了
Not to mention the civilian deaths.
我们销毁了数百件
We destroyed hundreds of Spree munitions
即将向全球扩散的狂欢者军♥火♥
that were about to be distributed around the globe.
我坚持我的决定
I stand by my decision.
我每天都要做出艰难的选择
I have to make tough choices every day.
我也是 奥尔德将军
So do I, General Alder.
我也是
So do I.
你让我下一个的决定变得很简单
And you've made the next one easy for me.
因为我刚刚得知你的塞勒姆堡
Because I've just learned that you've allowed your Fort Salem
被狂欢者渗透了
to be infiltrated by the Spree.
我们已经逮捕了那个特工
We have apprehended the operative.
我知道
I know.
所以你才发现了贝洛德汽车厂
That's how you found out about Baylord Auto.
但这不是关键
But that's not the point.
关键是你一直瞒着我
The point is you've kept me in the dark about all of this,
更不用说危及了国♥家♥安♥全♥
not to mention compromising national security.
你领导我们军队的日子结束了
Your days of leading our military are over.
你是我服役的第45任总统
You are the 45th president I have served.
美国现在最需要退休的人就是你了
And no American deserves their retirement more than you.
你的任期很完美 莎拉
You've had a spectacular run, Sarah.
我今晚就会宣布换人
I'll announce the changeover tonight.
感谢你抽空来见我 总统女士
Thank you for your time, Madam President.
科勒
Collar.
-我要和你谈谈 -我回头来找你们
- I need to speak with you. - I'll catch up.
这件事很敏感
This is sensitive.
我的嘴巴一直很严
Well, I've done a pretty good job of keeping my mouth shut.
说到锡拉 她要被转去军事监狱
Speaking of Scylla, she's being moved to a military prison.
她要求再见你一面
Asked to see you one more time.
她可能再也回不来了
It's likely she'll never return.
太好了
That's great.
我不会帮你链接她的
I'm not helping you Link with her.
这与链接她无关
It's not about Linking with her.
我觉得这样可以帮助锡拉 甚至对你也有帮助
I think it would help Scylla, maybe even help you, to see her.
道个别
Say goodbye.
你为什么要帮锡拉
Why do you want to help Scylla?
你知道吗 我
You know what? I...
她对我来说已经死了
She's dead to me.
-阿纳科斯蒂亚和你谈了什么 -猜猜看
- What did Anacostia want to talk to you about? - Guess.
-锡拉 -真会猜
- Scylla? - You're a good guesser.
然后呢
And?
锡拉要见我
Scylla wants to see me.
她想道个别 上头要把她终身监禁
She wants to say goodbye. They're sending her to prison for life.
女神保佑
Goddess protect.
你要去见她吗
So, are you going to see her?
不去
No.
你还是考虑一下吧
You might want to think about that a bit.
我根本不愿意去想她
I don't want to think about her at all.
我只是觉得 如果我有机会
I'm just saying, if I had the chance to say
和查维尔或者利巴再说一句话
one more little thing to Charvel, or Libba...
我也愿意说
I'd take it.
一辈子很长的
Forever's long.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
贝尔威瑟将军让你去她办公室找她
General Bellweather wishes to see you in her office.
看来她对我的演讲有意见啊
Sure she has feedback about the speech.
利巴的悼词 挺非主流的
Libba's eulogy was... unconventional,
但是非常有效 非常感人
but extremely effective and very moving.
我发自内心地说了实话
I spoke from my heart and told the truth,
这是你一直教导我的
just like you always told me.
干得漂亮
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和利巴的妈妈进行了一次非常有礼貌的谈话
I had a remarkably civil conversation with Libba's mom.
你也给她留下了很深的印象
You made quite an impression on her as well.
你找我♥干♥嘛
What's on your mind?
从什么时候开始 母亲见女儿还需要理由了
Since when does a mother need a reason to see her daughter?
大变革即将来临
Big changes are coming.
这些变化将影响军队在这个国家的运作方式
Changes that will impact how the Armed Forces are run in this country.
还有军队的领导人
And by whom.
你升职了
You're getting promoted?
这个转变会改变我的一切
This shift will change everything for me,
-还有你 -快告诉我
- and by extension, you. - Tell me!
现在还为时过早
It's too soon to say,
但未来几周所有人都会关注我们家族
but all eyes will be on this family in the coming weeks
你千万不要做出
and I need you not to do anything
会对贝尔威瑟家族造成不良影响的事情
that will reflect poorly on the Bellweather line.
这跟之前有什么不一样吗
And that's different from any other day how, exactly?
密切关注韦德总统今晚的讲话
Pay close attention to President Wade's address tonight.
我现在只能说这么多了
That's all I can say for now.
我们不能再这样见面了
We have to stop meeting like this.
希拉里
Hilary!
我坐了16个小时的飞机
I've been on a plane for 16 hours.
对不起 我马上走
I'm sorry. I'll go.
别动
Stay right where you are.
这样吧
Tell you what.
给我十分钟洗个澡 然后加入你们
Give me ten in the shower and I'll join you.
加点料
Let's raise some power.
你能搞定我们俩吗
You think you can handle us both?
很好
Good.
所以你知道她会提前回来
So you knew she'd be back early?
-塔利 我 -怎么了
- Tally, I... - What?
-我打算 -告诉我吗
- I was going to... - Tell me?
长尾鹦鹉没空吗
No parakeets available?
对不起
Yeah, sorry.
但你养成了不告诉我大事的习惯
But you've developed a habit of not telling me big things.
-这是她的意思 -什么意思
- It's what she wanted. - Meaning?
她想撞见我们 然后3P
She wanted to walk in on us and turn it into a group thing.
所以你一句话不说就想让我加入你们的性♥爱♥游戏吗
So you cast me in your little sex game without so much as a word?
-她知道我们的事 -可不嘛
- She knows about us. - Yeah.
这是我们的妥协方案
This is our compromise we came up with.
她也得同意吧
It has to work for her too, right?
我不同意
It doesn't work for me.
塔利 我结婚了 好吗
Tally, I'm married. Okay?
我尽力了
I did the best I could.
-你可以告诉我的 -我没想到你是这样的反应
- You could have told me. - I didn't think you'd react this way.
反应 什么反应
This is a way? What way is this?
上次你完全不知足
You were so insatiable last time.
我以为你会觉得很有趣呢
I thought you'd find it fun.
你根本不了解我
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表