剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
你知道规矩 我们是一个团队
You know the drill. We're in this together.
你想甩掉我们的时候是这么说的吗
Yeah, is that what you said when you tried to ditch us?
好崇高 好伟大
So high and mighty.
太美了 妈
It's so beautiful, mom.
你喜欢就好 亲爱的
I'm glad you like it, my love.
我太惊讶了
I was so surprised.
我为你制♥作♥的时候也有点惊讶
I was kinda surprised when I was making it for you.
这里太棒了 妈
It's amazing here, Mom.
历史和文化的感觉
I mean, just the sense of history and culture.
-我的小队 太不可思议了 -那就好
- My unit, they're incredible. - That's nice.
-格洛里也来了 -挺好的
- Glory's here. - Oh, good.
-她怎么样 -她很害怕
- How's she doing? - She's scared.
应该的
She should be scared.
你也一样
And so should you.
我想好好和你聊聊 妈
I'm really trying to have a nice conversation, Mom.
这是死刑 塔利
It's a death sentence, Tally.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it with my own eyes.
那地方不适合你
That place is not you.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
这里就是我的家
I am home.
我的喉咙还在痛
My throat is still killing me.
那你应该让我帮你治好
Maybe you should have let me finish fixing you.
我怎么知道你对我做了什么
How was I supposed to know what you were doing to me?
-现在我们的喉咙都痛了 -婊♥子♥
- Now both our throats hurt. - Bitch.
-婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥ -行了 伙计们
- Bitch, bitch. - Easy, guys.
先完成任务再说 阿比盖尔
How about we keep it about the work, Abigail?
精度是关键
Precision is key, always.
记住你召唤的是不亚于飓风的力量
Remember you are calling on no less than the force of a hurricane.
我表亲进行基础训练时
When my cousin did basic,
五月一日后才开始学风袭
they didn't learn Windstrike until after Beltane.
最近很多人在抱怨
There's been a lot of chatter
训练进程过快 女士们
about how fast training is coming at you, ladies.
但你们惊讶吗 鉴于世界的现状
But are you really surprised, given the state of the world?
狂欢者在基辅引爆了一种全新的炸♥弹♥
The Spree debuted a whole new kind of bomb in Kiev.
我们没有九个月的时间让你们准备
We don't have nine months to get you ready.
你怎么一副要哭的样子
What are you so weepy about?
我妈妈给了我这个
My mom gave me this.
这是战斗护身符
It's a combat charm.
这对她来说真的很重要
It's a really big deal for her.
她讨厌军事活动
She hates anything even remotely military,
所以我打电♥话♥感谢她 我们一开始聊得很好
so I called her to thank her and we started out so well,
然后变成了老样子
devolved into the same old stuff.
她一直说"那地方不适合你 塔利
She kept saying, "That place isn't you, Tally.
这是死刑 塔利"
It's a death sentence, Tally."
然后我开始怀疑 她说得对吗
And then I started to wonder, is she right?
我今天无法刺向阿纳科斯蒂亚 这说明了什么吧
I mean, I couldn't stab Anacostia today. So what does that say?
塔利 你现在必须专注
Tally, I really need you focused right now.
我很专注 但我的人生遇到了一个坎
I am focused. This just happens to be my life right now.
训练就是你的人生 跟你妈没关系
Training is your life right now. It's not about your mom anyway.
-你说得轻巧 -什么意思
- So easy for you to say. - What does that mean?
她很支持我
I just mean she's so supportive.
我妈一直给我很大的压力 别搞错了
My mom is a constant source of pressure. Make no mistake.
你们俩能别提老妈了吗
How about we cool it on the mom talk.
-抱歉 -你们俩先闭嘴吧
- Sorry. - In fact, why don't both of you just stop talking!
拼尽全力 女士们
Use what you've got, ladies.
这是今天最棒的风袭
Best Windstrike of the day.
每平方英尺1600磅
Sixteen hundred pounds per square foot.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
你们可以观看露天表演了
You're headed to the Pageant.
除了贝尔威瑟小组之外
Aside from the Bellweather Unit,
以下小队也将出席选美
the following units will also be attending:
阿米戈特 哈贝根 莫菲特 巴贝特
Amigaunt, Habergon, Moffett, Barbette.
恭喜 巴士两小时后启动
Congratulations. Bus leaves in two hours.
阿比盖尔 雷尔 这是格洛里·莫菲特
Abigail, Raelle, this is Glory Moffett.
向荣耀进发 格洛里
Onward to glory, Glory.
今晚你们要怀揣尊严和荣誉
You will conduct yourselves with dignity and honor tonight.
不许在基地外行动
Absolutely no work will be performed off base,
任何情况下都不行 明白吗
none, under any circumstances. Understood?
去吧
Go.
禁止出现气球或充气物品
绞架山
马萨诸塞州 塞勒姆
没事的 你可以打个招呼
It's okay. You can say hi.
-你叫什么名字 -梅根
- What's your name? - Megan.
梅根 很高兴见到你
Megan, nice to meet you.
我叫塔利·克雷文
I'm Tally Craven.
你想看看吗 想吗
You wan... you want to see this? Yeah?
非常特别
It's very special.
你想戴吗
You wanna wear it?
好了 你戴上很好看
There you go. Looks good on you.
-梅根 你好 -你好
- Megan, hi! - Hi.
谢谢你 士兵
Thank you, soldier.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
走吧 小塔
Come on, Tal.
把她拉上来 把她拉上来
Drag her up! Drag her up!
莎拉·奥尔德
Sarah Alder.
在你姐妹的伤口上撒盐
Blighting the wounds of your sisters
她在你上岸的黑暗之日
who have show you only kindness
就全心全意对你好
since the black day of your arrival on these shores.
你与黑暗森林的野蛮人厮混
Consorting with savages in the dark wood.
在你胸口吮吸蟾蜍 我们都亲眼见过
Suckling toads at your breast, which we have all seen you do
你这样的行为
with our very own eyes.
你还有什么想说的 莎拉·奥尔德
What do you have to say, Sarah Alder?
我们听不见 姑娘
We can't hear you, girl.
让她说出来
Let the wretch have her say!
姑娘 你想说什么
Now, girl, what do you have to say?
被跟踪的感觉如何
So how does it feel to be followed?
不好玩吧
It's not so fun, huh?
为什么贝尔威瑟小队的阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟
So how is it possible that Abigail Bellweather
会放弃观看露天表演呢
of the Bellweather Unit just ditched the Pageant?
-你为什么跟踪我 -烦你呗
- Why are you following me? - To irritate you.
-好吧 -听着 这样吧
- Yeah. - Listen, I'll tell you what.
你别管我的事
Why don't you back slowly away from my shit,
我也不管你的事
and I will back slowly away from your shit.
成交 吃披萨吗
Deal. How about some pizza?
我还是有点惊讶你不看露天表演
You know, I'm still a little amazed you ditched the Pageant.
我已经看过无数次了
I've seen that thing like a thousand times.
看看他们
Look at them.
他们有什么期待
What are they looking forward to?
买♥♥♥房♥♥ 结婚
Buying houses. Getting married.
-反正不是死亡 -税收 烂工作 疾病
- Not dying. - Taxes, bad jobs, infirmity.
性激素下降 没有荣耀
A jagged dip in sex hormones. No glory.
这是他们的最佳时期 可怜人
This is the moment of their bloom, the poor things.
我觉得这是自♥由♥
Yeah, well, it looks like freedom to me.
这倒是
They can have it.
找到了 我们找到她们了
And there it is. We have them.
在机场附近的装瓶厂
At a bottling plant near the airport.
波洛瓦街的波德尔斯基·斯克洛扎沃德
Podilskiy Sklozavod on Polova Street.
-我女儿就在外面 -联♥系♥一下 克莱将军
- My daughter's right outside. - Link up, General Clary.
上去
Move up!
左边安全 安全
Clear on the left, clear.
刚进房♥间
Just entering the room.
退后 退后
Fall back! Fall back!
不
No!
我的宝贝
My baby...
《塞勒姆协议》
大会宣布
Be it enacted by this general assembly
任何女巫所生的孩子都将被视为女巫
that any child born of a witch shall be held a witch,
根据母亲的情况
according to the condition of the mother,
并将自己的身体交给塞勒姆堡
and shall deliver herself bodily to Fort Salem
用于军事艺术训练
for training in the military arts.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表