剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
u202dPreviously on Motherland: u202d
-巫师 -奥尔德将军
- Witchfather. - General Alder.
回家真好 伙计们
It's good to be home. Men!
接下来几天
There's going to be a lot of energy
这里会有很多能量
around here for the next few days,
直到五朔节
all the way through Beltane.
在那里 你们可以男同事交往
Where you're encouraged to mingle with your male counterparts.
对不起
Sorry!
我是塔利 是个处♥女♥
Hi, I'm Tally, complete virgin
对你们有吸引力吗
and hot for any part of you that's available.
五朔节的重点是享受交往的乐趣
Beltane is all about the pleasure of connection.
吸取能量 可以让你们进步 变得更强
Take the energy, it will make you better, stronger.
为即将到来的战斗而努力
We steel ourselves for the fight to come.
狂欢者越来越猖狂了
The Spree are escalating.
我是波特 我看到你们俩在一起
I'm Porter. Saw you two together.
她什么都没告诉你 是吗
She hasn't told you anything, has she?
你前男友来了
Your ex is here.
我心中充满了难以忍♥受的悲伤
I'm filled with an unbearable sadness.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
坚持住
Stay with me, please.
救命啊 救命啊
Somebody help! Please!
我要真♥相♥
I want the truth!
你差点就死了
You could have died.
我无法阻止自己 我很抱歉
I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry.
我们都为你感到自豪
We are all incredibly proud of you.
那种勇敢是教不出来的
That kind of bravery can't be taught.
我一直产生幻觉
I keep having these visions.
碎片 感觉像是回忆
Fragments. And they feel like memories,
但不是我的回忆
but they're not... mine.
你受伤不轻 幻觉终将消失
You took on a lot. The visions will fade eventually.
不 不仅仅是幻觉 我可以
No, it's not just the visions. I can...
我能感觉到他的情感
I can feel his... feelings.
他很害怕
He was afraid.
他不想死
I don't think he wanted to die.
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第一季 第四集
贝尔威瑟将军 我同意
General Bellweather, I agree,
科勒的幻觉需要进一步调查
Collar's visions deserve further investigation,
但我们没有任何证据
but we do not have any evidence
波特的死与狂欢者有关
that Porter's death had anything to do with the Spree.
你这是一刀砍
You are making a giant leap.
必须取消五朔节
You have to cancel Beltane.
如果被渗透了 基地就有危险
If there's been an infiltration, the base is at risk.
如果狂欢者在这里 我们就处于险境之中
If the Spree are here, we are in grave danger.
全世界的女巫都非常尊重五朔节
Witches all over the world respect what Beltane means to us.
即使是国外鲁莽的敌人
Even with our boldest enemies in foreign parts,
假期也会停火
there has always been a cease fire during the holiday.
-五朔节是神圣的 -完全同意
- Beltane is sacred. - Couldn't agree more.
当然 莎拉 我相信你会做出正确的选择
Of course, Sarah. I trust you to make the right choice.
-还有别的事吗 -还有一件事
- Is there anything else? - There is one more thing.
在袭击现场 我们在镜子上发现了一些残留物
At the attack site, we've found some kind of residue on mirrors.
我们相信
We believe that is how
狂欢者可能在通过镜子交流
the Spree might be communicating with each other.
我在假期会亲自负责保安工作
I am personally overseeing the security during the holiday.
如果将军的信息是正确的
If the general's information is correct,
我们可以在五朔节期间
we can do a sweep of all the rooms
搜查所有的房♥间
while Beltane is going on
看看有没有什么发现
and see if we find anything.
很好 去找伊扎多拉
Excellent. Find Izadora.
告诉她 我想叫醒波特
Tell her I want to wake Porter.
如果这不是自杀 我们要知道
If this wasn't a suicide, we need to know.
只有五朔节可以做这种事
Beltane is the only time we have for that kind of work.
我说了他很吓人 他很喜欢一个人
Told you he was creepy. He was such a loner.
波特·蒂普学员很特别
Porter Tippet was a rare kind of cadet
可他的生命被大大缩短了
and his life was cut too short.
我们失去了一个为国家服役的优秀人才
We lost an extraordinary man who served this country.
为了纪念波特 整个基地的旗帜会降半旗
In honor of Porter, flags across the base will fly at half mast.
女巫 最近很难熬
Witches. Things have been difficult.
狂欢者的袭击 现在又出了这件事
With the Spree attacks and now this.
我们加紧了对你们的身心锻炼
We have pushed your bodies and your minds harder
来准备我们必须面对的一切
in preparation for anything we must face ahead.
你们的小队必须参加五朔节
Your unit's attendance at Beltane is mandatory.
如果可以积极参与 我们将不胜荣幸
However you wish to participate will be honored.
这正是军方现在所需要的
It is exactly what the military needs right now.
这可以使我们势不可挡
It will make us unstoppable.
开始工作吧
Now, get to work.
我听说她在救他时差点死了
I heard she almost died while trying to save him.
因为她像个鲁莽的疯子离经叛道
Because she ran outside of canon like a reckless maniac.
雷尔没有离经叛道
Raelle did not go outside of canon.
她有天赋 所以别让我再从你们肮脏的臭嘴里
She's naturally gifted, so don't let me hear her name
听到她的名字
out of your dirty, fetid mouths again.
明白吗
Got it?
干什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你没事
You're okay.
告诉我你没事
Tell me you're okay.
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我只是 我有很多问题
I just, I have a lot of questions.
比如呢
Like what?
你知道他很消沉吗
Did you know that he was depressed?
我好几年没见他了
I haven't seen him for years.
我不了解他了
I didn't know him anymore.
我不知道 我总觉得我们也会这样
I don't know, I can't help thinking it was us.
行了 雷尔
Stop, Raelle.
他经常有些不对劲
There was always something off with him.
你昨晚看到他了吗
Did you see him last night?
什么
What?
他跟你说了什么吗
Did he say something to you?
他尝试了 但他说不了
He, uh, he tried. But he couldn't.
他的眼睛和嘴巴
His... his eyes and his mouth...
看看我 波特很不安
Look at me. Porter was disturbed.
他很生气
He was angry.
所以我才离开他
That's why I left him.
他自杀了
I mean, he killed himself.
你想救他 那是你的本能
You tried to save him, that was your first instinct.
这就是你
That's who you are.
你没什么好羞愧的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
忘了他吧
Let's put him behind us.
不
No.
我在想什么
What was I thinking?
帮帮我
Help me!
你太刻意了
You're trying too hard.
放松点
Relax.
是格瑞特寄来的
It's from Gerit.
他画了他的
He... he drew his...
他不可能那么大
There's no way he's that big.
阿比盖尔 这是隐私
Abigail, it's private!
-你所做的事 -小事
- What you did... - Was nothing.
-你还好吧 -是的 我很好
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
所以我们还是要参加
So that's still happening?
希望我们不用边绕着一根有丝带的杆子跳舞
Just hope we don't have to dance around a pole with ribbons
边唱《我们都来自女神》
and sing "We all Come From the Goddess."
你这么说是因为你不懂军队
You say that because you don't understand the military.
阿比盖尔 你知道我喜欢军队
Oh, Abigail, you know I love the military.
五朔节是我们打败敌人
Beltane is how we beat our enemies.
基地愈合 部队变得更强的方式
How our base heals. How our unit gets stronger.
天哪 饶了我吧 我不喜欢这种派对
Oh, my God, spare me, it's not my kind of party.
但你会去的 对吧
But you'll be there, right?
所以我们也可以去咯
So the rest of us can partake?
拜托
Please.
-听着 -我听到了
- Listen. - I heard you.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表