剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
This is Scylla Ramshorn. She's my guest.
很高兴见到你 锡拉
Nice to meet you, Scylla.
塔利 雷尔 请把自己当成家庭的一员
Tally, Raelle, please consider yourselves part of the family.
我们很快就要开始了 阿比盖尔
We'll be starting soon. Abigail.
谢谢你介绍我
Thanks for introducing me.
想晚点出去找海滩吗
Wanna bail later and go find the beach?
没关系 我可以随便走走
That's okay, I'll just hang out.
如果你愿意 也可以来 塔利
Well, you can come too if you want, Tally.
没事 我应该待在这里找男人
It's okay. I should stay here and meet other guys
像阿比盖尔说的那样好好交际
and be all rah-rah, unit-unity, like Abigail said.
雷尔带来的那个女孩是谁
Who is the girl Raelle brought?
也是个废物
Another shitbird.
保持乐观 我们要好好表现
Well, let's stay positive. Lots of people to impress.
我准备好了
I'm prepared.
记得在夏令营
Remember that darling boy
那个拉你的头发可爱男孩吗
from summer camp who used to pull your hair?
-拉夫 -没错
- Raf? - That's the one.
他来了 索塞尔家族也来了
He's here. And the Sorcells are here.
婚礼就要开始了 我要帮你介绍
The wedding is about to start. Make sure I introduce you later.
贝尔威瑟家的祝福
A blessing on the Bellweathers
让他们的母系血统在这次联合中得以维系
for their matriline to continue on with this union.
就像升起的月亮和落下的太阳
As rising moon and setting sun.
这个结连接了
This knot connects all the ribbons
母亲传给女儿的丝带
that were passed down from mother to daughter,
献给还未降世的女儿
dedicated to the daughter yet to come.
系紧的结
The ties that bind here
会巩固你们五年的联合
will strengthen your union for five years.
查维尔·贝尔威瑟
Do you, Charvel Bellweather,
西罗·胡德愿意接受这份婚约吗
and Ciro Hood, seek to enter this contract?
愿意
We do.
查维尔和西罗
Charvel and Ciro,
结合后 你们会平等地互相尊重吗
will you honor each other as equals in this union?
会的
We will.
婚约礼成
And so the binding is made.
-你好吗 -很好
- Hey, how are you? - Great.
你们玩得开心吗
Are you guys enjoying yourselves?
慢点吃吧
Maybe you wanna slow down?
我们很快就要接受院长面试了
Our interview with the Dean isery soon.
如果我们在这里留下好印象
If we make a good impression here,
进入战争学院就是轻而易举
it'll be a breeze getting into War College.
-遵命 船长 -阿比盖尔 放松 起码还有一小时
- Aye-aye, Captain. - Abigail, relax. We have at least an hour.
-不用了 -随便你
- I'm good. - Suit yourself.
附近有海滩吗
So, um, there's a beach nearby?
-私人海滩 -还有龙虾
- A private beach. - They have lobster.
克莱将军
General Clary.
致敬克莱中尉 她光荣地履行了诺言
For Lieutenant Clary, who fulfilled her pledge with honor.
愿唱出螺旋之歌♥
May she journey home and sing the Song of the Spiral
和我们的前母亲一起回家
with our fore-mothers.
你真贴心 阿比盖尔
kind of you, Abigail.
亲爱的 交际一下吧
Why don't you mingle, dear?
向索塞尔家问好
Be sure to say hello to the Sorcells.
当然 没问题
Of course. No problem.
她好像忘了我在海牙也有朋友 她太傲慢了
She seems to forget I have friends at The Hague too. Her hubris.
奥尔德将军有很多时间
General Alder's had plenty of time
来打击狂欢者
to do something about the Spree.
也许是时候改变了
Maybe it's time for a change.
别理她
Just ignore her.
和我跳舞
Dance with me.
或者我们可以去海滩
Or we can head down to the beach..
她会把你赶出去的
She's gonna try and kick you out.
不 我今天不吃她那一套
No, I'm not taking her crap today.
她的名字不在受邀名单上
Her name wouldn't be on the list.
你不应该在这里
You' re not supposed to be here.
我去哪都会带着她 锡拉是我女朋友
She goes where I go. Scylla's my girlfriend.
一个社交问题出现了 而我
A unit-unity thing has come up. And I...
我需要你
I need you.
好吧
Okay.
-你可以吗 -我不怕 如果你是这个意思
- You okay? - I'm not afraid, if that's what you're asking.
我明确告诉过你离她远点
I expressly told you to stay away from her.
我做不到
I couldn't.
我对她有很深的感情
I have deep feelings for her.
她对我也一样
And she does for me.
别怼雷尔
Don't take this out on Raelle.
我对违反你的命令负全责
I take full responsibility for disobeying your orders.
你不听我的命令
You disobeyed my orders
还利用了一个新兵
and you've taken advantage of a new recruit.
我们见面后 她在训练上一直在进步
She's been improving in training since we've met.
-我对她产生了积极的影响 -雷尔不需要你
- I've been a positive influence on her. - Raelle doesn't need you.
她有天赋
She has her own gifts.
我建议你赶紧放手
I suggest you end it sooner than later.
否则我会让你的人生很艰难 拉姆肖恩
Or I will make life very difficult for you, Ramshorn.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了 小塔
What, Tal?
-怎么了 -格瑞特来了
- What's going on? - Gerit's here.
他居然没告诉我
I can't believe he didn't tell me.
他为什么不告诉我
I can't believe he didn't tell me.
我应该打个招呼 是吗
I should say hi, right?
-不是 -是的
- No! - Yes!
这是场灾难
This is a disaster.
你怎么了 贝尔威瑟 让她拥有幸福吧
What is your problem, Bellweather? Let her have her happiness.
-格瑞特订婚了 -什么
- Gerit's engaged. - What?
高大西洋风俗 所有订婚的男人都戴着肩带
High Atlantic custom. All the betrothed men wear sashes.
完蛋了
This is gonna be bad.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么没告诉我
How come you didn't tell me?
听着 我要解释一下这个肩带
Listen, I have to tell you about this sash.
-我知道《古抄本》了 -《古抄本》怎么了
- I know about the Codices. - The Codices? What about them?
我读过了
I read them.
所以你只是被训练得风趣而富有诗意
So you're just trained to be funny and poetic...
还是你真的喜欢这样
or are you really like that?
-我就是我 -所以这是游戏吗
- I'm just me. - Oh, so it's a game?
你就照剧本上说的做吗
You just do whatever the playbook tells you to do?
不 和你不是的
No. Not with you.
塔利 我这辈子一直接触高大西洋的女生
Tally, I've spent my whole life with High Atlantic girls.
你就像新鲜的空气
You're like a breath of fresh air.
是的
Yeah, right.
这不是游戏 哪怕我们只接触过一次
This is not a game. Even though we met at one.
别骗我 格瑞特·巴顿伍德
Don't mess with me, Gerit Buttonwood.
我不怪你怀疑我
I don't blame you for doubting me.
说实话 我自己也有点惊讶
And honestly, I'm a little surprised myself
因为这一切发生得太快了
because this is all happening so fast.
但我只想和你在一起
But I want to be with only you.
但是 塔利 我们得谈谈
But, Tally, we have to talk.
我 你看
I'm... you see...
对不起 我丢下你一个人面对她
Sorry I left you with her.
塔利马上要心碎了
Just Tally's about to get her heart broken.
-你没事吧 -嗯 阿纳科斯蒂亚很严肃
- You okay? - Yeah. Anacostia is intense.
-是的 -不过 她说了些有趣的话
- Yep. - She said something interesting, though.
显然 你是个很有天赋的学生
Evidently, you're a very gifted student.
她不可能这么说
There's no way she said that.
-谢谢你说的话 -我说什么了
- Thank you for what you said. - What did I say?
-你知道的 -什么 女朋友那部分
- You know. - What, the girlfriend part?
是的 女朋友那部分
Yeah. The girlfriend part.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
这个有帮助
This'll help.
你今天就是这样度过的吗
Oh, is this how you've been getting through today?
你太了解我了
You know me too well.
女巫的眼泪吗
Witches' tears in there?
好吧 怎么了
Okay. What is it?
我今天要去见院长 和我的小队一起
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表