剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
我喜欢你 好吗
I like you, okay?
我对你有感觉
I have feelings for you,
我以前没有过
and they're not something I'm used to having,
也没有面对过
not something I'm used to dealing with.
我是逃兵 这意味着没有依恋
I'm a Dodger, which means no attachments.
因为事情会过去 我们也会过去
Because things go away, we go away.
我还没学会克服这些 但我在努力
I haven't learned to get past this, but I'm trying.
我不知道我是否
I don't know if I'm ever...
我和你一起
I'm in this with you,
我们一起解决 好吗
and we're gonna figure it out together, okay?
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
不管你的过去 我都陪着你
whoever you were, I'm in.
不管发生什么 不管别人怎么想
No matter what happens, no matter what anybody else thinks,
我都陪着你
I'm with you.
这是什么
What's this?
只有一种方法可以知道
Only one way to find out.
不是吧
You didn't!
-这是《古抄本》吗 -是的
- Is this the Codices? - Yeah.
现在你知道我们所有的把戏了
Now you'll know all our tricks.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
雷尔
Raelle.
在我们离开之前 我想给你一个东西
Before we leave, there's something I wanted to give you.
这是什么
What's this?
是波特做的鞭子
It's the Scourge Porter made.
很明显没有哪个女巫比你更配它
It's clear no other witch deserves it more than you.
我想不出其他方式来纪念他
I can't think of any other way that would best honor his memory.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做出了正确的选择
You made the right call.
我知道
I know.
没有我们的习俗 我们的生活方式怎么行
Who are we without our customs? Our way of life?
如果我们不能冒险做自己
If we can't take the risk of being who we are,
那我们已经输了
we've already lost.
五朔节很重要
Beltane matters.
瞧 没有袭击
And see, no attacks.
这是暂时的 莎拉
For now, Sarah.
女士们
All right, ladies.
十分钟后
You have ten minutes
去工房♥接受训练
to get to the rough room for training.
其实是五分钟 走吧
Actually, make that five. Let's go!
阿比盖尔呢
So... where's Abigail?
何蒙库鲁兹回来了
The homunculus has returned.
在这里练习套索是为了牛仔的生活吗
Here to practice lassoing for the life of a cowhand?
这臭味很适合你
The stink would suit you.
帮我们个忙 当人体模特吧
Do us all a favor and take up as a mannequin.
不然斯威斯还有什么用呢
I mean, what else could a Swythe hope to achieve?
战场的鲜血和荣耀
Blood and glory on the battlefield?
根据你的小队号♥码
And given your unit's numbers,
贝尔威瑟结束以后要打扫场地
Bellweather to clean up after us.
妄想会让你一事无成 利蠢货
Delusions will get you nowhere, Libwit.
让鞭子来证明吧
Let's let the Scourge do the talking.
-你没给你的小哥哥送行吗 -我得到了我需要的
- You didn't see your boys off? - I already got what I needed.
一样
Same.
我感觉你今天会比我表现得更好
Something tells me you're gonna do better than me today.
说什么呢 我的胜利就是你的胜利
What are you talking about? A win for me is a win for you.
我们是一个小队 记得吗
We're a unit, remember?
你知道怎么用吗
Sure you know how to use that?
看来她知道
I guess she does know how to use it.
你不是有训练么
Thought you had training.
我喜欢这个惊喜
This is a pleasant surprise.
你应该引诱她来找我们 而不是你
You're supposed to be luring her to us, not to you.
你已经犯了一个我们必须纠正的错误
You already made one mistake we had to clean up.
我们无法忍♥受下一个了
We won't put up with another.
波特 你以为是谁摆平的
Porter. Who do you think cleaned that up?
贝尔威瑟家的婚礼 一定要让自己受邀
The wedding the Bellweathers are throwing, get yourself invited.
锡拉 这件事不容有失
And Scylla... don't mess this one up.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表