剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
老实说 我开始怀疑
To be candid, I begin to wonder
这个女孩到底想不想干了
whether this girl has the work in her at all.
你也知道 我们以小队行动
As you know, we move up as units.
她的态度
It's possible that her attitude
可能会妨碍我上战争学院的
could keep me from attending War College.
我曾经也有过一个队员
I had one too, in the early days.
是一只又大又肥的垃圾火鸡
A real big, fat shit-turkey, this one.
没有技巧 这个混♥蛋♥
No technique, this wretch,
无法唱歌♥来救命
couldn't sing a storm to save her life.
她根本算不上女巫
Hardly call her a witch, really.
我想被调职
I want to be reassigned.
我跟你说的那个士兵救了我十几次
That soldier I was telling you about saved my life a dozen times.
直布罗陀 的黎波里 所罗门群岛
Gibraltar, Tripoli, Solomon Islands.
有一次 那个士兵跳进了五级飓风眼
That soldier once dropped into the eye of a class five hurricane
去救几个被困在粮仓里的孩子
to rescue a couple kids trapped in a grain silo.
她缺乏咱俩
While lacking certain hereditary advantages that
与生俱来的遗传优势
you and I are both blessed with,
一出生就注定要成为
while having the audacity to be born
一个不起眼的军医
of an undistinguished line of combat medics,
那个废物是我认识的最好的士兵
that shitbird happens to be the finest soldier I've known.
无私
Selfless...
勇敢
...brave...
无比忠诚
...loyal beyond measure.
你的请求被拒绝了
Your request is denied.
这是你自己的事 列兵
This is on you, Private.
你要帮助那个女孩
You bring that girl round till she's right.
我没给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 已经算你走运了
You're lucky I don't call your mother about this.
快滚
Get out of my sight.
女士们 记住 声音是你们的武器
Ladies, remember your voices are your weapons.
你们的发声器官
It is imperative that the entirety of your vocal apparatus,
从额窦到喉部 必须保持健全
from frontal sinus to larynx, must remain functional
持续发声
and sound producing at all times.
无法发声的士兵就没有力量
Inability to vocalize can render a soldier powerless.
我们昨晚在季风的掩护下进入了利比里亚
We dropped into Liberia last night under the cover of a monsoon.
但她们知道我们会来
But they knew we were coming.
狂欢者的民兵日夜向我们吟唱邪恶之歌♥
The Spree's militia sings some evil song at us,
我们出不去了
day and night, and now we can't get out.
我祈祷你被召唤时 不会有这样的经历
I pray this is not your experience when you are called.
都怪我们无畏的领袖
I blame our fearless leader.
她无数次不必要地威胁我们的生命
She has endangered us needlessly on numerous occasions,
最后一次特别致命
most critically this last drop.
是她害了我们
She's done this to us,
她的傲慢 佩特拉·贝尔威瑟将军
her high haughtiness, General Petra Bellweather.
-你不该在床上睡觉吗 姐妹 -我不是你姐妹
- Shouldn't you be in bed, cousin? - I'm not your cousin.
我们不是都是姐妹吗 姐妹
Aren't we all cousins, cousin?
我是说我不是杰出的贝尔威瑟
Well, I mean I'm no illustrious Bellweather.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
美国伟大的女儿
Daughter of American greatness herself!
民♥主♥的脊梁
Backbone of democracy.
你妈是我妈最后一次驻派的指挥官
Your mom was the C.O. on my mom's last tour.
你在怪我妈
You're blaming my mom for that?
士兵牺牲很正常 这是职责所在
Soldiers die all the time. That's the job!
她像你一样自大吗
Is she pompous like you?
你妈和你一样是个废物吗
Was your mom a useless shitbird like you?
分开
Break it up.
阿比盖尔去找奥尔德要求调职
Abigail went to Alder to request reassignment.
太糟糕了
This is so bad.
什么时候
When?
今天
Today.
我刚听说你想溜啊
I just heard you tried to bail.
-不是因为你 -我知道
- It's not you. - Oh, I know.
但你还是想抛弃我
But you were still willing to throw me away.
她也在拖你后腿
She's holding you back too.
我听说你的请求被拒绝了
I heard your request was denied.
可不光是拒绝
Yeah, denied is an understatement.
你们俩都很弱
You're both weak.
雷尔在逃避责任
Raelle in her avoidance of responsibility,
你充满了蔑视和优越感
and you in your contempt and superiority.
该走的应该是我
I'm the one who should walk.
这就是你的宏大计划吗
So that was your big plan, then?
浪费上战争学院的机会
Just ruin your chances for War College,
过早驻派 然后因为表现太差
get deployed too soon, and get blown up on the front lines
在前线被炸死
because you suck so bad.
早逝 浪费青春和美丽
Die young, waste all that youth and beauty...
还有愤怒
...and fury.
差不多吧 但是速度更快
Yeah, kinda like that, but faster.
你的计划太垃圾了
Your plan was hot garbage.
即使成功了 也免不了一死
Even if it worked, it's winning by losing.
别怪我这么直白 美女
Yeah, well, I hate to break it to you, beautiful,
这里根本没有出路
because there's no way out.
我知道一个办法
I know a way.
说说看
Tell me.
让她们训练你
Let them train you.
让你变得强大
Let them make you powerful.
终点在下面
The way over is under.
好吧
Okay.
出路在里面
The way out is... is in.
找到各自的小队
Find your units, everyone.
继续训练合唱顺序
We'll pick up where we left off with choral sequences.
种子之声32的低音区
In the lower register of Seed Sound 32,
反转的种子 一个一个来
the seed of reversal, one at a time.
很好 科勒列兵
Very good, Private Collar.
那颗种子是一只需要驯服的野兽
That seed is a beast to master.
坚持住
Maintain it.
做得好
Well done.
你们看到年长军官的表情了吗
Did you see how the older officers were clucking about us?
我们几十年没听过这样的和声了
"We haven't heard harmonics like that in decades."
我们很特别 伙计们
We're special, you guys!
我去倒点茶
I need more tea.
今天的和声真是太棒了
That was incredible in Vocal today.
你妈妈的事我很抱歉
I'm very sorry about your mom.
我不知道此事是否和我妈有关
Whether my mom had anything to do with it I can't say.
但我知道她关心同伴
But I do know that she cares about her company
胜过关心自己
more than she does herself.
我们的第一印象并不好
We got off to a bad start.
没办法
Can't have helped.
对不起 真的
I'm sorry, really.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology
我会继续寻找成为高效小队的方法
and I look forward to continuing to find ways to be an efficient unit.
但我们不必做朋友
But we don't have to be friends.
阿比盖尔在洗澡 我们有七分钟
Abigail's in the shower. We have seven minutes.
算我们走运 你听到她在梦中喊自己名字了吗
Lucky us. Have you noticed she says her own name in her sleep?
她想甩掉我们
She tried to ditch us.
怎么 你惊讶吗
What, are you surprised?
那是什么
What's that?
那是
That is, um...
那是我妈的战斗护身符
That's my mom's combat charm.
我爸给我的
My dad gave it to me.
这是园丁鸟的爪子
It's a bowerbird's foot.
它们喜欢蓝色的东西
They love anything blue.
传了好几代了
It's been in our family for generations.
母亲传给女儿
Passed from mother to daughter.
可以在战争中的护你周全
It's supposed to keep you safe in war.
我本来想问他 她当时戴着吗
I wanted to ask him... was she wearing it?
为什么对她不起作用
How come it didn't work for her?
但我没有
But I didn't.
因为我有时候会试着友好点
Because I try to be nice, sometimes.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表