剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
她是圣人
She's a saint.
而你是老鸨,玛丽
And you're a madam, Mary.
一个淫♥妇♥
A Jezebel.
♪ We were waltzin' together ♪
♪ To a dreamy melody ♪
♪ When they called out "change partners" ♪
♪ And you waltzed away from me ♪
♪ Now my arms feel so empty ♪
♪ As I gaze around the floor ♪
♪ And I'll keep on changing partners ♪
♪ Till I hold you once more ♪
♪ Though we danced for one moment ♪
♪ And too soon we had to part ♪
♪ In that wonderful moment ♪
♪ Somethin' happened to my heart ♪
♪ Now my arms feel so empty ♪
♪ As I gaze around the floor ♪
♪ And I'll keep on changing partners ♪
♪ Till I hold you once more ♪
你看
Ta-da!
我的天啊,东尼!
Jesus Christ, Tony!
你差点让我心脏病发
You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack.
抱歉,我说了我要给你看样东西
Sorry, I told you I was gonna show you something.
是啊,但是...
Yeah, well, I didn't think you'd be dressed
我没想到你会穿得像我死去的奶奶
like my dead fucking grandma.
抱歉,我已经道歉了
Sorry. I said I was sorry.
好吧,为什麽要这样打扮?
Well, what's with the... the get-up?
这是某种挑逗的方式吗?
Is this supposed to be some kind of turn-on?
这是为了那部电影,塔布
It's for the... the movie, Tab.
我想揣摩《惊魂记》裡的角色
I'm trying to get into character for Psycho.
这是我演艺生涯中最重要的机会
This part is the biggest shot of my career.
是啊,我很难忘记
因为你整天都在讲这件事
Yeah, that's hard to forget when it's all you ever talk about, darling.
那傢伙有变装癖
The guy's a cross-dresser,
所以我得了解那是什麽感觉 动作要有什麽不同
so I need to understand how to... how you feel, how you move different.
好,了解,那我就不打扰你了
Yeah, okay, well, don't let me get in your way.
我要去楼下的酒吧
I am gonna take myself down to the bar,
找一个普通人
find some square,
聊一些正常的话题
and have a normal conversation.
你在嫉妒
You're jealous.
真不公平
It's not fair. You're jealous I got this role,
你嫉妒我得到这个角色,你想搞破坏
and you're trying to sabotage me.
是啊,谁告诉你的?东尼
Yeah, and who told you that, Tony? Huh?
你的心理医师?
Your therapist?
你找心理医师不就是为了哪天可以...安定下来,娶个好女孩
The one you talk to so someday you can settle down with some nice gal
而不是继续跟我在酒店裡厮溷?
instead of shacking up in hotel rooms with me?
别那麽残忍♥
Don't be cruel.
好吧,她说对了一件事
Well, she is right about one thing.
你脑袋有问题,柏金斯先生
You are a head case, Mr. Perkins,
你可以回头照照那面镜子
if you want to take a quick glance in the mirror there.
所以请原谅我不喜欢你现在这样
So, forgive me if I don't relish the idea of you doing a deep dive
全心投入去揣摩 一个变装连环杀手的心境
into the mind of a cross-dressing mass murderer.
当亚佛烈德希区考克 要你这样做,你就得照做
When Alfred Hitchcock asks you to do something, you do it.
没错
这样才对
Yeah, that's the spirit.
好,那...
Oh, yeah... well...
你知道吗?这不关我的事
You know what? This is none of my business.
这是你的事业 你想怎样都随你
It's your career, you can do whatever you want with it,
但如果你接受这个角色 你肯定会后悔
but if you take this part, you're gonna regret it.
记住我说的话
Mark my words.
我昨晚睡不着,我真的很兴奋
I... I couldn't sleep last night, I was so excited.
希望这样说没关係
I hope that's okay to admit.
但我真的很高兴能见到伟大的珍妮李
I'm just thrilled to meet the great Janet Leigh.
天啊,我又读了一次这场戏的剧本
Uh, and goodness, reading that again, the scene,
电影开演30分钟就杀掉女主角
killing the heroine off 30 minutes into the picture.
观众肯定会疯掉的
Audiences are gonna go wild.
没错,但恐怕我已经取消 今天和珍妮的排练了
Yes, I'm afraid I've cancelled rehearsals with Janet today.
我想先做一件事
There's something else I'd like to do first.
我要给你看样东西
There's something I need to show you.
好的
Okay...
这是...
Is this, uh...?
这是布景吗? -这是他的家
This is the set.
跟警♥察♥找到的时候一模一样
This was his home, exactly how the police found it,
连最微小的细节都一样
down to the smallest detail.
那些是不是...
Are those...?
缩小的头
没错
Shrunken heads, yes.
他对于南洋奇谈很着迷 像是猎头族和食人族
He was enamored of South Sea tales of headhunters and cannibals.
这是不是...
Is this...
这是头骨
This is a skull.
是的,没错
Oh yes, it is.
他把头骨做成碗
He made it into a bowl.
每一餐都盛在这个碗裡吃
Ate every meal out of it.
现在,我要给你看更糟糕的东西
Now I'd like to show you something worse.
打开冰柜
Open the icebox.
那些是什麽?
What... What are those?
那些
Those...
是九个保存完好的...女性下♥体♥
are nine preserved vulvas.
希区考克先生?
Mr. Hitchcock?
不!
No. No.
停下来
Stop.
好啦,妈妈,我马上就去陪你
Okay, Mother, I'll be with you in just a minute.
别再那样做了
No, stop doing that.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
没有人会那样做
No one would ever do that.
妈妈,是你叫我修理这张椅子
Mother, you asked me to fix this chair.
所以让我完成你的要求
So let me do the thing you asked for.
你...你不能把人...
You can't... you can't make people...
你不能做这种东西
You can't make something like this.
这是特别为你做的
Well, it ain't for nobody but you.
你不能让大家看这种东西
You can't make people look at something like this.
这样不对
It's not right.
无法移开视线的人是你
You're the one who can't look away.
救命!
Help!
妈妈!
Mother!
救命!
Help!
别再那样了
Stop doing that.
救命!
Help!
救命
Help.
救命!
Stop... -Help!
嗯
Huh.
希区考克先生 他们不会让你拍这部电影的
Mr. Hitchcock, they're never going to let you make this film.
幸好你不需要担心这个问题 柏金斯先生
Thankfully, that is none of your concern, Mr. Perkins.
审查员就交给我吧
Leave the censors to me.
我想改变电影
I wish to change cinema to reflect how we are,
让它反映真实的我们 而不是我们理想中的样子
not how we wish we were.
有些人的冲动比别人卑劣
The urges of some individuals are baser than others,
但礼教社会却强迫我们
but polite society burdens us
假装这些冲动不存在
with the fiction that these urges do not exist.
这反而把这些冲动 转换成我们必须隐藏的祕密
This transforms these urges into secrets we must hide,
这些祕密让我们生病
and these secrets make us sick.
盖恩有个祕密
Gein had a secret.
他有一种无法表达的性功能障碍
A sexual dysfunction he could not express,
因为他无法表达自己那种扭曲的性慾
and his inability to express his version of the sexual act turned inwards
压抑之下最终演变成疾病
and transformed into sickness.
精神分♥裂♥症
Schizophrenia.
恋女癖
Gynephilia.
恋尸癖
Necrophilia.
很多演员都想要这个角色 柏金斯先生
Many actors wanted this role, Mr. Perkins.
蒙哥马利克利夫特、罗迪麦克道尔、劳伦斯哈维
Montgomery Clift, Roddy McDowell, Lawrence Harvey.
但我选了你
But I chose you,
因为只有你了解这种病态
because you alone understand this sickness.
你也有祕密,柏金斯先生
对吧?
You have a secret, Mr. Perkins, don't you?
就像你说的,我们都有祕密
Well, like you said, we all do.
对吧?
Don't you?
对
Yes.
而这个祕密正折磨着你
And this secret is making you sick.
我一定得选你,安东尼
I had to cast you, Anthony.
你就跟他一样
You're like him.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表