剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
麦迪逊,你好美
Madison. You're so pretty!
这个绿色真好看
That's a really pretty green.
谢谢你
Thank you.
蓝迪看你穿这样一定会被迷倒
Just wait until Randy sees you in that.
就算我穿垃圾袋他也爱我
He'd like me if I was in a garbage bag.
这倒是
That's true!
我妈看到这个一定会杀了我
My mother would kill me if she saw this.
才不会 -会
No! -Yeah!
这真的好尖哦
这就是重点啊
-They're just so pointy. -That's the idea.
这叫做子弹胸罩
现在的男生就爱这个
It's called a bullet bra. It's what boys want nowadays.
你怎麽知道男生喜欢什麽?
Adeline, how do you know what boys want?
因为我在漫画书上看过 -漫画书?
I've seen it in comic books. -Comic books?
还有男性杂♥志♥
And men's magazines.
没错,这些都可以邮购
Yeah, you can send away for them.
我觉得我会把别人的眼睛戳瞎
I feel like I'm going to poke somebody's eye out.
那就套一件绒毛毛衣吧
Oh, then try it with a fuzzy sweater.
子弹内衣配绒毛毛衣最好看了
Bullet bras look best with a fuzzy sweater.
哦!
Ooh!
真不错
Oh, yes.
妈?
Mother?
我以为她说要去打桥牌
I thought you said she was playing bridge.
她是啊
She is.
妈,是你吗?
Mother, is that you?
有人吗?
Hello?
艾德琳?
Adeline?
艾迪
Eddie?
艾迪
Eddie?
艾迪,你有看到你哥哥吗?
Eddie, you seen your brother?
不晓得又跑哪去了
I don't know where he's at.
只靠我们两个可撑不起这座农场
You and me can't run this farm alone.
脱掉
Get those off.
全部脱掉
Take them off.
你把罪带进了这个家
You have brought sin into this house.
「但那些胆怯的、不信的、可憎的」
"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable,
「杀人的、淫乱的、行邪术的」
as for murderers,the sexually immoral, sorcerers,
「拜偶像的,和所有说谎的人」
idolaters, and all liars,
「他们的份就在 燃烧着烈火和硫磺的湖裡」
their portion will be the lake that burns with fire and sulfur,
「这是第二次的死亡」
which is the second death."
阿们
"Amen."
艾迪
Eddie...
你为什麽穿我的胸罩和尼龙袜?
why were you in my brassiere and nylons?
我想我只是...
I suppose I was...
只是觉得好玩
just trying to be funny.
所以你在戏弄我吗?
Oh, you're joshing me?
我没有戏弄你
I'm not joshing.
我小的时候
When I was a little girl,
我在马戏团看到 一个小丑踩着一根弹跳杆
I saw a clown riding a pogo stick at the circus.
然后我就回家为此祷告
And I went home, and I prayed on it,
之后再也没回去过
and I never went back.
因为我意识到 去看那些挂着流苏装饰的野兽
Because I realized that seeing wild beasts with tassels
还有化浓妆的荡♥妇♥在空中飞来飞去 就为了好玩
and painted trapeze harlots for a chuckle,
是在亵渎神明
it's blasphemy.
对不起,妈妈
Sorry, Mother.
我不会再犯了
I won't do it again.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
谢谢
Thank you.
只有母亲才会爱你
Only a mother could love you.
艾迪,答应我
Eddie, promise me...
你不会跟淫♥妇♥扯上关係
you will never be involved with a Jezebel.
我不喜欢淫♥妇♥,妈妈
I don't fancy a Jezebel, Mother.
意思是你有喜欢的对象
Oh, so you are seeing some...
我知道你看上谁 那个镇上的女孩,潘朵拉
I know who you got eyes for, that girl in town, that Pandora.
她不叫潘朵拉,妈妈
Her name's not Pandora, Mother.
她叫艾德琳 -不对,她就叫做潘朵拉!
It's Adeline-- -No, her name is Pandora!
你不准碰她
And you won't touch her!
你永远不准碰女人
You will never touch a woman!
你不准跟任何女人结婚
You won't be marrying one!
不准在任何女人体内播种
And you won't be spilling your seed with one!
你听懂了吗?那是罪,艾迪
You understand me? It's sin, Eddie!
女人就是罪
Women are sin.
回房♥间去
Get in your room.
谢谢你,妈妈
Thank you, Mother.
你好啊
How do you do?
你好
Hello.
你不是本地人,对吧?
You're not from Plainfield, are you?
艾迪,不要打扰人家
Eddie, leave the girls alone.
我没有恶意
Don't mean nothing by it.
我只是想欢迎她来到镇上
Just wanted to welcome her to town, is all.
改天见了
See you around.
艾迪,你不能这样
Eddie, you can't do that.
怎样? 跟几个女生讲话?
Do what? Talk to a couple of girls?
(50万人死于集中营)
你听起来就像妈妈
You sound like Mother.
我前几天看到 你哥哥跟他那个女朋友在一起
Saw your brother the other day. He was with that girl of his.
对啊,你已经跟我说过了
Yeah, you already told me.
两根吸管,麻烦你
Two straws, please.
你有听说这些纳粹集中营的事吗?
You hearing this about the Nazi camps?
是俄♥国♥人说的,那些共♥产♥党
It's the Russians saying that. The communists.
这裡说他们把犹太人放进烤炉裡
Says here they put Jews in ovens.
劝你一句,别把读到的东西都当真
Don't believe everything you read, Eddie, all's I'm saying.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
♪ So pinch me, I don't mind the pain ♪
我原谅你
I'll forgive ya.
♪ ...I know I'm not livin' in vain ♪
♪ You've made another world for me ♪
♪ Just as I dreamt it'd be ♪
♪ So pinch me and I'll know it's true ♪
过来
Come here.
♪ Pinch me, so I know that it's true ♪
♪ That I'm really makin' love to you ♪
你不会相信我收到什麽 这东西我也只能拿给你看
You're never gonna believe what came. You're the only person I can show this to.
为什麽?
Why is that?
因为你是镇上唯一跟我一样的人
Mm-mm. 'Cause you're the only one in this town who's like me.
我们是怎样的人?
What are we like?
嗯
Mm...
古怪
Weird.
所以,你知道 大家在讨论的集中营吗?
So, you know those camps everyone's talking about?
嗯
Hm.
你看
Look.
这是什麽?
What's this?
你看啊
Look.
那是成堆的尸体 是其中一个集中营的照片
Those are piles of dead bodies. It's from one of those camps.
这不可能是真的 是真的
This can't be real. -Yeah, it is.
那张照片
And that photo,
是一个军人 在死掉的纳粹军官口袋裡发现的
a soldier found that in the pocket of a dead Nazi officer.
记得我跟你提过的堂姊爱丽丝吗?
Remember my cousin I was telling you about, Alice?
她住在纽约市 她的速记员同事认识一个男人
She lives in New York City, she works with this girl at the steno pool
他自称是办公室职员 但其实是战略情报局的员工
who met this guy who said he was an office clerk,but he actually works for the OSS.
什麽是战略情报局?
What's the OSS?
就是深入敌军的间谍组织
It's a spy network behind enemy lines.
他大概是想用这些照片博取好感吧
So I think he got these photos to kind of impress her, I guess.
我猜他很想追她
I think he really wants to go with her.
天啊,看看这成堆的尸体
God, look at all those dead bodies.
我本来还以为那是一堆木头之类的
I mean, I really thought those were piles of wood or something.
爱丽丝在布鲁克林找到一间书店
And Alice found this little bookstore in Brooklyn
专卖♥♥这种夸张的漫画
with all these crazy comic books.
(《布痕瓦尔德的婊♥子♥》)
「布痕瓦尔德的婊♥子♥」
"The Bitch of Buchenwald."
真有这个人 这些事都是她做的
She's real. So she did all of that stuff.
(布痕瓦尔德的婊♥子♥)
(伊尔斯科赫)
《怪物:艾德盖恩的故事》
逮到你了
Got you.
又逮到你了
Got you again.
你跑去哪了?
Where you been?
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表