剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
♪ The book of Revelations Is the place ya look ♪
♪ If you understand it... ♪
早安,黛西
Good morning, Daisy.
♪ The Lord is a-comin' From his throne on high ♪
♪ A-readin' in the Bible 'Bout the things he said ♪
索蒂 -艾德
Salty. -Ed.
嗨,朵妮
Hi Toni.
早安
Good morning.
♪ ...be among the chosen few? ♪
嗨,爱丽丝小姐
Hey, Miss Alice.
我可以吃一点你的头髮吗?
Can I eat some of that hair?
看起来很好吃
Sure looks tasty.
不行!
No!
只是开玩笑,晚点见
Just joshing. I'll see you later.
♪ Oh, glory hallelujah ♪
♪ There's a reckonin' A-comin' in the morning ♪
主啊,感谢你让我能洗热水澡
Lord, thank you for the warm showers and the delicious food
给我美味的食物,还有各种嗜好
and all the hobbies.
当然,如果你能想办法 让我在精神病院重拾以前的嗜好...
Of course, if you could find a way to let me do my old hobby here in the asylum,
我想你懂我的意思
I think you know the one I mean,
我会非常感激你
I'd be ever so thankful.
替我向妈妈问好
Say hello to Mother for me.
阿们
Amen.
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
打开吧
Open it.
他们把你的东西都卖♥♥了
They sold all your shit.
那些妈妈被你杀掉的人拿了一些 但还剩下一点
Folks whose moms you killed got some, but there's still some left.
这裡有300元 -没错
This is 300 dollars. -Yep.
你现在出名了,你知道吗?
You're famous now, you know?
我想是吧
I suppose I am.
有钱又出名
Rich and famous.
我还上了《生活》杂♥志♥
You seen I made LIFE magazine?
他推进到五码了!达阵!
He's at the five! Touchdown!
大家都喜欢杀人犯 就是说啊
Folks sure love a murderer. -They do, don't they?
真是神蹟奇事
Signs and wonders.
艾德,听着
你当然不必答应,但是...
Now, Ed, look, of course you don't have to, but, uh...
能不能分一点给你的老朋友
How about cutting in your old pal Salty?
就20元,好吗?
Twenty bucks, eh?
或者50元 剩下的钱你想买♥♥什麽我都帮你
Fifty? And I'll fetch you whatever you want with the rest.
当然好
Sure.
没问题,索蒂
Yeah, okay, Salty.
我早上还在看西尔斯百货的型录
I was looking at Sears and Roebucks just this morning.
你看这个
Look at this.
你看这台业馀无线电
Look at them. Ham radios.
我想要三台
I'd like three of them.
为什麽要三台?你只需要一台
Why three? You just need one.
这不关你的事
Well, never you mind.
我想买♥♥三台无线电就买♥♥三台 这是我的钱
If I want three ham radios with my money, by gosh, that's what I'm gonna get.
你也不是我妈妈,对吧?
I mean, you're not my mother, are you?
我不是
No, I'm not.
那就对了
Well, there you go.
还有,索蒂...
And, Salty...
你能不能顺便帮我买♥♥一套
You think you might be able to pick me up
缎面内衣和内♥裤♥?
a satin-y bra and panties while you're at it?
好,没问题
Sure, fine by me.
你真是个疯子,艾德盖恩
Sure are a fucking lunatic, Ed Gein. -Ha!
是啊
Yeah, okay.
嘿,我要提早离开
贾姬九点才来
Hey, I'm gonna take off early, but Jackie don't start till nine.
你介意帮我锁上厨房♥和木工房♥吗?
Would you mind locking up the kitchen and the woodshop?
当然好,我不介意
Sure, I don't mind at all.
祝你晚上愉快,索蒂
You have a good night, Salty.
(易碎品)
圣诞礼物
Christmas present.
那是...那是什麽?
「亲爱的伊尔斯」
"Dear Ilse,
「我一直想要写这封信给你」
I've been wanting to write this for a while now."
「我非常喜欢你的作品,也很想跟你聊聊」
"I'm a huge fan of your work and would love to talk."
「艾德华盖恩」
"Edward Gein."
哈囉
Hello?
哈囉
Hello?
哈囉
Hello?
是,你好
Yes, hello?
你是伊尔斯吗?
Is that Ilse?
这是什麽?
Huh?
我是艾德盖恩
I'm Ed Gein.
那是业馀无线电
And that there's a ham radio.
天啊,我好喜欢你的声音
Boy, do I like hearing the sound of your voice.
我们是怎麽交谈的?
But how are we communicating?
业馀无线电会在特定频率上
A ham radio transmits and receives radio waves
利用无线电频谱收发电波
on a specific frequency using the radio spectrum.
我拨给你了
I dialed you in.
原来如此,我懂了
但是...
But...
你为什麽想跟我说话?
Why do you want to talk to me?
我非常崇拜你
I'm a big admirer of yours.
我只是个小镇上的无名人物 很普通,但是...
I'm just a small-town fellow myself, simple like, but...
不,盖恩先生
No, Mr. Gein.
我看过你的报导,我知道你是谁
I read about you. I know who you are.
既然如此,那你或许知道
Well, in that case, maybe you know that,
我跟你有同样的嗜好
well, you and I kinda share the same hobby.
我在漫画书上看过
I seen it in the comic books.
那都是谎言,不是真的
All lies. Nothing is true.
我连苍蝇都不会伤害
I wouldn't hurt a fly.
犹太人,那不一样
Jews, that is different.
那是必要的
That was necessary.
他们背叛了我的人♥民♥
They betray my people.
他们毁掉我的国家
They destroy my country.
他们毁掉我的元首
They destroyed my Führer.
他们把我的元首塑造成怪物 就像他们把我塑造成怪物一样
They made a monster out of my Führer, the way they made me a monster.
我的元首,他曾经从松树上折下枝条
My Führer, he used to take branches from the pine trees,
他会把枝条编成美丽的花环
and he would make wonderful, beautiful wreaths,
就像头上的皇冠
like the crown of the head.
他曾经送了一个给我
He gave me one once.
我问你,怪物会做那样的事吗?
So I ask you, would a monster do something like that?
或许会吧
Well, probably, yes.
还有,我才不会只穿内衣骑驴子
And I never ride on the donkey in my underwear
像玛琳黛德丽一样 让我的奶在外面晃来晃去
with the Möpse hanging out, flapping in the wind like Marlene Dietrich.
我绝对不会做那种事,盖恩先生
I would never do that, Mr. Gein.
没错,我是办过几场派对
Yes, I threw a few parties.
那是为了帮助我先生
I was helping my husband.
至于那些有刺青的人皮灯罩
还有缩小的头颅
But the skin lamps with the tattoos and the shrunken heads,
我不会做那种事
I would never do that.
他们把我变成怪物
They make me the monster,
「布痕瓦尔德的婊♥子♥」
the Bitch of the Buchenwald.
别相信这种话
Don't believe that.
那些人编造出怪物
They make monsters, the people,
因为他们需要有一个人怪罪
because they need someone to blame
为了人类的行为负责
for the acts of the human condition.
所以他们逮住怪物,把牠抓起来
So they take the monster, and they catch it,
把牠带去村庄的广场上
and they put it on the village square,
把牠吊起来,让大家指责
and they hang it for everyone to see,
让大家唾骂,藉此团结
to spit on it, and to bond over.
让一切恢复原状
So everything can go back in order.
软弱的人就会乖乖服从
And the weak ones go back in the line.
这就是你控制社会的方式
And this is how you control the society.
但我呢,但我不是怪物
But me, I'm not a monster.
谁会做出他们指控我做的事?
Who would do the things they accuse me of?
嗯?
Hm?
乳♥头♥皮带?
A nipple belt...
回答我,盖恩先生
I ask you, Mr. Gein.
那个我确实做过,伊尔斯
I actually did do that, Ilse.
好吧...
Well...
你是个病态的野兽,盖恩先生
you are a very sick animal, Mr. Gein.
病态
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表