剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
我这裡老是下雨 所以我可能会去阳光比较多的地方
It rains all the time where I am, I might light out for some place sunnier.
但我的车可能跑不远,只有50匹马力
Doubt my car can make it across country, only makes 50 horsepower.
留意我的作品吧 我才刚要大展身手 泰迪
Keep a lookout for my work. I'm just getting started. Teddy.
福斯金龟车确实只有50匹马力
A Volkswagen Beetle only makes 50 horsepower.
这点我知道,1.5升引擎
That much I know. 1.5-liter engine.
华盛顿有个凶手他们找不到,对吧?
And there was that killer in Washington, wasn't there, that they could find?
我认为就是他
I think it's him.
那裡总是在下雨
I mean, it rains there all the time.
而现在女孩的尸体开始出现在佛罗里达州
But now those girls are showing up dead in Florida.
她们看起来都一样
And they all look the same.
甚至连头髮分线都一样,对吧?
I mean, they got the same part to their hair, don't they?
副警长
Deputy,
我敢打赌,凶手就是泰德
I'd put dollars to donuts it's Ted.
♪ I once met a little maid in Morocco ♪
♪ In far away old gay Morocco ♪
♪ We spent many happy hours together ♪
♪ In far away old gay Morocco ♪
♪ It was summer, the roses... ♪
♪ When I found the lover divine-- ♪
佛罗里达州与太平洋西北地区的居民
Residents of Florida and the Pacific Northwest
如今终于能鬆一口气
are breathing a sigh of relief today
因为一名凶残的连环杀手遭到逮捕
after the arrest of a sadistic serial killer
他多年来在数个州 甚至是全国都造成了恐慌
who has terrorized several states, if not the nation, for years.
嫌犯的身分已确认为狄奥多邦迪
The suspect, identified as Theodore Bundy, was taken into custody yesterday...
并于昨日遭到拘留 -看哪
Would you look at that.
这都要归功于未公开身分的线人
...a tip from a yet identified informant,
他向警方提供了精准的情报 让警方锁定
who gave police a very accurate and thorough...
露易丝 露易丝
Louise! Louise!
这名强♥暴♥犯与杀人犯
...of the rapist and murderer
当局认为他杀害了... -是我帮忙逮住那傢伙
who authorities believe is responsible... -I helped catch that fella.
我给了警♥察♥他们一直想要的突破口
I gave the police the big break they were looking for.
你才没有,你这个吹♥喇♥叭♥的! 你只会含鸡鸡
No you didn't, you cocksucker. All you do is suck cocks.
是真的,露易丝,上帝为证 -鸡鸡
I did, Louise, God as my witness. -Cocks!
我破了这个桉子
I solved the case.
我回馈了这个世界
I gave something back to the world.
好了,来吧
Okay. Come on.
别一边骂髒话一边跳舞了,走吧
Enough cursing and doing the hoochie-koo, Louise, come on.
你还好吗?艾德
You okay, Ed?
还好,我只是累了
Yeah, I'm just tired.
但我今天帮忙抓到一个凶手
But I helped catch a killer today.
什麽... 那恭喜你了
What... Well, congratulations.
我想我该闭目养神一下
I think I might rest my eyes a bit.
露易丝,走吧 -含鸡鸡
Louise, come on. -Suck cocks!
吸老二!鸡鸡!
Cocksucker! Cocks. Cocks.
享受我的成就吧
Hm... Enjoy my accomplishments.
嘿!我是查尔斯曼森
Hey! I'm Charles Manson.
我杀了一堆狗♥杂♥种♥
Killed a whole bunch of motherfuckers.
我欣赏你,老兄,我是超级粉丝
I dig you, man. Big fan.
我觉得你超屌♥的
I think you're outta sight!
你抓到泰德邦迪了,真屌♥!
You caught Ted Bundy, fucker!
你好,艾德 我也叫艾德,艾德肯珀
Hello Ed, I'm also Ed, Ed Kemper.
我杀了七个女人,一个女孩
I murdered seven women, one girl.
我用拔钉锤杀了我妈妈 还杀了我的祖父母
I killed my mother with a claw hammer, and I also murdered my grandparents.
就像你,艾德盖恩
And just like you, Ed Gein,
我也干过砍头、分尸和姦尸
I engaged in decapitation, dismemberment and necrophilia.
你真的是我的好榜样
You're very much a role model for me.
嗨,艾德,我是杰瑞布鲁多斯
Hi, Ed. Jerry Brudos here.
我只杀了四个女人
Uh... I only killed four women,
但是我有割下她们的乳♥头♥和脚
but I did cut off their titties and their feet.
他终于来了
Oh, here he is!
要不要捏一下?开玩笑的
Do you want to squeeze them? Huh? Just kidding!
我是理查史派克 真不敢相信我终于见到你了
Richard Speck, I can't believe I'm finally meeting you.
抱一个吧,他妈的
Give me a hug, goddamnit.
(艾德盖恩,没有人会遗忘...)
艾德
Ed?
艾德
Ed?
艾德
Ed?
你今天要看医生,记得吗?
You have a doctor's appointment today, remember?
看医生?
Doctor?
嗯
Hm...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
艾德,我跟医生谈过你的检查结果
Ed, I spoke with the doctor about your tests.
好
Okay?
然后...
And...
他觉得应该由我来告诉你
He thought I should be the one to tell you,
因为我是你的朋友
since I'm a friend.
然后...
And...
艾德,这不是好消息
Well, Ed, it's not good news.
对,我已经知道了
No, I know already.
是吗?
You do?
是啊 亚佛烈德希区考克死了
Yeah, Alfred Hitchcock died.
露易丝帮我剪了一些文章
Louise clipped me some articles.
萝兹,那部电影没有给我半毛钱
You know, Roz, I never made a penny from that movie.
真该死
And gosh darn it.
我觉得那个瘦皮猴跟我一点都不像
I don't think that skinny fella seemed a bit like me.
他没有幽默感
No sense of humor.
艾德,你得了肺癌
Ed, you've got lung cancer.
已经是第四期了
It's stage four,
代表已经扩散到其他器官了
which means it's spread to your other organs too.
不会吧
You don't say.
所以你才会觉得痛
That's why you're so sore.
风湿、行动困难、体重减轻
The rheumatism, hard for you to walk, why you can't put on weight,
还有你总是嗜睡
all the sleeping you do.
不幸的是,艾德
And unfortunately, Ed,
已经到了医生也帮不上忙的地步了
it's past the point of the doctors being able to do very much about it.
我还有多少时间?
And how much time do I have?
可能只有几个月了,艾德
Probably just a couple of months, Ed.
好
Okay.
艾德,有太多人把你的故事...
Ed. there've been so many folks who have taken your story.
那些不像我这样了解你的人
Folks who don't understand you the way I do.
他们扭曲你的故事
Taken your story and twisted it.
利用它达到自己的目的
Used it for their own devices.
加上那些根本不存在的事
Added things that weren't real.
删掉了那些... 真正骇人的部分
Taken out things that... were horrible.
所以我认为 应该要由你自己来说你的故事
So I think you ought to think about telling your own story.
坐下来,用剩下的几个月
Sitting down and spending these last couple of months
好好写你的故事
writing it yourself.
把真♥相♥说清楚
Setting the record straight.
我想已经有太多人说我的故事了
I think enough people have told my story.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
他们似乎比我还了解自己
They seem to know it better than me.
(《直至死亡将我们分离》)
(《死亡与临终》)
♪ I'll be with you... ♪
艾德
Ed?
你有访客
You've got a visitor.
♪ I'll come and stay ♪
我在报纸上看到你的报导
I read about you in the paper.
♪ That the sun shines on today ♪
你为什麽都不写信给我?
Why did you never write to me?
真希望有个关心我的人写信给我
It would have been nice to have a person care about me.
而不是那些杀人的傢伙
Instead of all those killer guys.
我很需要朋友
I could have used a friend.
但你从没写过信
But you never did.
也没有打过电♥话♥
You never phoned either.
你还跟报社记者说你几乎不认识我
You told the newspapers that you barely knew me.
说我们只讲过几次话
And that we'd just talked a few times.
一起熘冰过一次
Once went roller skating together.
过了一阵子,我开始觉得...
After a while, I started to think...
也许是我自己搞错了
maybe I was just confused.
也许一切都是我编出来的
And that I'd made it all up.
你知道那对我的伤害有多大吗?
Do you know how much that hurt inside?
告诉自己你根本不存在
Thinking that you weren't real.
对我这样的人来说,那真让我很溷乱
It was very confusing to someone like me.
我也生病了,艾迪
I'm sick too, Eddie.
不是像你那样得了癌症
Not with cancer like you.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表