剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
但我告诉他:「伯特」
and I told him, "Bert,"
我说:「我不能当一个放荡的女人」
I says, "I cannot be a wanton woman."
「我儿子可是副警长啊」
"I've... I have a son who's deputy, for Lord's sake,
「这是我最后的机会 我需要一段真实的感情」
and this is my last chance. "I need this to be real."
「我不能被当成 『经营五金行的淫♥妇♥』」
"You know, I cannot be known as that Jezebel who runs the hardware store."
他照办了
So he did.
他真的照办了,他离开他妻子
然后搬来跟我住
He did. He left his wife and he moved in with me.
他告诉她:「楚蒂」
He told her, "Trudy."
「楚蒂,我爱上那个五金行的女人」
"Trudy, I'm in love with the woman from the hardware store."
「我从来没有这麽开心过」
"And I've never been happier."
后来怎麽了?
And then what happened?
她喝了漂白水,艾迪
She drank bleach, Eddie.
她自杀了
She killed herself.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你知道他们把她葬在哪裡吗?
Do you happen to know where they buried her?
我只是好奇
Just out of curiosity.
艾迪,那真的是丑闻
Oh, Eddie, the scandal of it.
他无法承受那些流言蜚语
He couldn't take the gossip, you know,
大家都在说閒话
all the tongue wagging,
果不其然,大家都怪在我头上
and everybody blamed me, of course.
大家开始叫我「放荡的钉子女」
"That loose nail lady," they started calling me,
然后他就走了
and then he just left.
一夜之间就消失了
You know, poof, like that, he was gone.
现在我必须吃这些药
And now I'm on these pills and I'm afraid if I don't take them,
我怕如果不吃的话 我不晓得自己会发生什麽事
I don't know what will happen to me.
我可能会崩溃
I think I might crack up.
你在欣赏我的胸部吗?艾德盖恩
Are you admiring my bust, Ed Gein?
抱歉
Sorry.
不
Oh, no.
不必道歉
No, don't apologize.
那是什麽款式的内衣?
What kind of brassiere is that?
我没看过这麽多蕾丝的
I've never seen one so lacy.
是伯特买♥♥给我的
Yeah, Bert bought it for me.
虽然想起他会让我很痛苦 但我还是会穿它
Although it pains me to be reminded of that,
I still wear it.
算是纪念我们失去的爱
Honor our love lost.
你觉得我可以穿吗?
You think I could wear it?
你说什麽?
I beg your pardon?
我可以穿吗?
Can I?
好啊
Well... Yeah.
既然你一直对我这麽好
Seeing as you've been so kind to me,
我又怎麽能拒绝呢?
who am I to say no?
哦
Oh.
你就跟他一样
You're just like him,
逼我做调皮的事
pushing me to be naughty,
逼我...变得放荡
pushing me to be wanton.
闻闻看
Smell it.
上面有我的香水
It has my perfume on it.
今晚真是太美好了,艾迪
What an evening this has turned out to be, Eddie.
我不想让它结束 -不必结束
I don't want it to end. -Well, it doesn't have to.
哦! -哦
Oh! -Oh.
我有点生疏了
I'm a little out of practice.
那个...从容不迫,胜券在握
Well, slow and steady wins the race.
没错
Sure does.
你好
Oh, hi
她是谁?
Who's she?
不重要
Nobody.
我去买♥♥些汽水吧
I think I'm going to get us a soda pop.
好啊!
All right.
哇哦!
Whoa!
(饮品部)
请给我两杯可乐
Two Cokes, please.
哈囉
Hello.
本店招待
她可以做一张很棒的沙发
She would make a wonderful couch.
艾迪
Oh, Eddie.
这真是太神奇了
This has been just magical.
我好几年没有熘冰了
I haven't skated in years.
你让我觉得自己又像个少女了
You make me feel like a girl again.
在我眼裡你就是少女啊
别说了
-You are a girl, huh. Look at you. -No, don't.
你知道怎样会让今晚更棒吗?
You know what would make this better?
我试过一样东西,真的很来劲
I had something once, really hit the spot.
我喝过一点红酒
I had some wine.
如果你想喝的是红酒
Well, if it's wine that you want,
盖恩先生
Mr. Gein,
我知道哪裡有
I know just where to get some.
太好了!
Oh, yeah.
太棒了 -太棒了
Oh, yeah. -Oh, yeah.
太来劲了
That hit the spot.
是吗?
Oh, did it? -Mmm.
是哪裡来劲?艾迪
What spot did it hit, Eddie?
哦? 嗯?
Oh! -Hm?
是哪裡来劲?
What spot did it hit?
是吗?
Yeah?
哇
Oh, wow.
太美了
It's so nice.
轮到你了
Your turn.
好
Okay.
好啊,你真是个小淘气,是不是?
Well, you're a naughty one, aren't ya?
你是在熘冰场穿上的吗?
Did you put that on at the rink?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我喜欢
Yeah, I do.
过来
Come here.
你在勾引我 -没错
You really mean it?
来找妈妈
Yeah, come to mama.
如果你让我爽翻天,艾迪盖恩
If you pump me good, Eddie Gein,
我就让你穿我的内♥裤♥
I'll let you wear my panties.
好,说定了
Oh, that's a deal.
好
Yeah? -Oh.
我要脱掉内♥裤♥
I'm gonna get my panties off.
内♥裤♥来了
Here they come.
内♥裤♥来了
And here they are.
来吧,艾迪
Come on, Eddie.
来啊,艾迪
Come on, Eddie.
好 -来吧
Okay. -Yeah.
我来了
Here I come.
太棒了
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
Whoa! Oh!
艾迪!
Oh, Eddie!
太爽了!
Oh, that's good.
来吧,艾迪!
Come on, Eddie. Come on, Eddie!
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
你可以穿我的内♥裤♥
You can wear my panties.
你当然可以穿
Oh, sure you can. Ah!
艾迪!
Oh, Eddie. Ah.
好
Okay.
来吧 太棒了
Yeah, right. -Yeah.
来,我准备好了
Here I come -There you go.
好爽!
Oh, yeah.
哇!
Oh, yeah.
哇哦!哇!
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Oh! Ah!
艾迪!
Oh, Eddie. Eddie!
哇哦!
Whoa!
有一点紧,但是...
It's a bit tight, but
我觉得很好看
I think it looks nice.
让我看看
Let me see.
看看你!
Look at you.
淘气的小猪
Naughty little piggy.
那...我们现在该怎麽办?
So... what do we do now?
嗯...
Well...
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表