剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
And why did they put you in a mental hospital, Ed?
你做了什麽?
What did you do?
他们说我杀了一些人
They say I killed some people.
艾德,两个声音都是你的
Ed, you were doing both voices.
你是在跟你自己对话
It was yourself you were talking to.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我知道
I know.
我不晓得我是谁
I don't know who I am,
或者我为什麽要做那些事
or why I do the things that I do.
为什麽我会听到声音
Or Why I hear voices.
伊尔斯说我是个人,但是...
Ilse said that I was a human being, but
我不知道我是不是
I don't know if I am.
我不晓得我是不是人类的一份子
I don't know if I belong to that brotherhood.
或许我只是某种生物
I might just be some kind of creature.
或者是个怪物
Or like a... a monster.
而我唯一想做的只是
And all I ever wanted to be was
当个好儿子
a good son.
我真的非常努力了
And I tried and I tried and I tried.
但我觉得 我越是努力...
I feel like the more I tried, I just...
就离我想要的目标越远
the further I got away from being what I wanted to be.
你的目标是什麽?
And what was that?
成为让她骄傲的人
Just something she could be proud of.
艾迪
Eddie?
艾德
Ed?
我已经对你做了相当仔细的检查
I've examined you quite extensively now.
我跟几个同僚讨论过你的情况
And I've discussed your case with several colleagues,
我们意见一致
and we're in agreement.
你之所以会听到声音,是有原因的
There's a reason that you hear voices.
你看到不存在的东西,也是有原因的
There's a reason that you see things that aren't there.
为什麽你记不得自己做过的事
Why you can't remember things you did,
又担心那些你没做过的事
and you worry that you did things you didn't do.
以及你相信 能以某种方式让你母亲复活
And the belief in an ability to resurrect your mother somehow.
藉由穿上女人的皮来变成女人
To become a woman by putting on her skin.
这都指向同一个诊断,艾德
These all point to a diagnosis, Ed.
是什麽?
What is it?
你患了精神分♥裂♥症
You have a schizoid disorder.
你是精神分♥裂♥症患者
You're schizophrenic.
好
All right.
那是一种脑部疾病
It's a brain illness.
我们不清楚这种疾病的机制,但是...
We don't know exactly how it works, but, uh...
简单来说,就是...
in the simplest sense, it's when
内在世界与外在世界开始溷淆
interior and exterior worlds start to blend.
你大脑的两个半球
The two hemispheres of your brain can't share a thought
无法像正常人一样沟通
as they do in a normal person.
如果我把东西掉到地上,我可能会想
Whereas I might drop something on the floor and think to myself,
「天啊,我真是笨蛋,我真没用」
"Jeez, what a klutz, I really am worthless."
而你会把那个念头...
You would hear that thought
听成是对街的一个陌生人朝你大喊
shouted at you by a stranger staring at you from across the street.
或以为那是太空船传来的讯息
Or think that it was a message beamed down from a spaceship,
但它只是一个念头
when really it's just a thought.
就像是...
So like...
我的心智被分成两半?
Like, my mind's split in two?
我会说是碎掉了,艾德
I'd say it got shattered, Ed.
你的心智就像一面掉到地上的镜子
It's like your mind is a mirror that somebody dropped on the floor.
你看过、听过、读过、想像过的一切
So everything you've ever seen or heard or read or imagined,
都变成一片片碎片反射回你身上
there are all these shards reflecting back at you,
让你分不清什麽是真实、什麽是幻想
and you can't tell what's real and what's a fantasy.
你说这叫什麽?精神分开?
And what do you call it? A skedaddle?
精神分♥裂♥症,艾德
Schizophrenia, Ed.
你是精神分♥裂♥症患者
You're schizophrenic.
这就是我做那些事的原因吗?
And is that why I do the things that I do?
例如我为什麽把那些女人挖出来?
Like why I dug up all those ladies?
还杀了柏妮丝
And killed Bernice?
还有我朋友玛丽霍根
And my friend Mary Hogan?
没错
Yes.
我很遗憾你受了这麽久的苦
And I'm sorry that you've suffered for as long as you have.
但还有希望,艾德
But there's hope, Ed.
我可以开一种药给你
There's a pill I can give you.
那有什麽效果?
And what will it do?
它会让那些声音停止
让你不再看到幻象
It'll stop the voices. Stop you seeing things.
来吧,艾德
Here you go, Ed.
让你不再认为 自己能做出常人做不到的事
Stop you thinking you can do things a person can't do.
那会让你感觉完整,艾德
It'll make you feel whole, Ed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
《怪物:艾德盖恩的故事》
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表