剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
♪ Traced her footsteps down to the shore ♪
♪ Pray she's gone forevermore ♪
♪ I looked at the sea And it seemed the same ♪
♪ I took it back from you away ♪
♪ I heard a voice crying in the deep ♪
♪ Come join me baby in my endless sleep ♪
你找我吗?警长
You wanted to see me, Sheriff?
你好吗?法兰克
How are you, Frank?
我好多了,警长
I've been better, Sheriff.
坐吧
Have a seat.
听说你要追讨盖恩的财产 虽说没多少东西
I hear you're suing the Gein estate, such as it is.
没错,艾利诺亚当斯的先生也是
Yeah, Eleanor Adams' husband is, too.
你打算拍卖♥♥艾德盖恩的财产?
You intend on auctioning off Ed Gein's property?
没有别的办法能拿到赔偿
No other way of collecting damages.
医生说他疯到没办法去坐牢
Doctor's saying he's... he's too crazy to go to prison.
疯到连接受审判都不行
Too crazy to even have a trial.
所以他现在就 待在某个舒适的疯人院裡
So, he's just sitting in a cozy nuthouse somewhere.
就这样逍遥法外,所以...
He's going to get away with it, so...
没错,我要拍卖♥♥
yeah, I am.
为了补偿他的所作所为...
For... for what he did
对她
to her,
对我,还有对那麽多好人
to me, to so many good people.
法兰克,我不允许
馊主意
Frank, I won't have it. Bad idea.
我...
I...
我不记得有问你的意见
I don't recall asking your opinion.
更别说是你的允许
Much less your permission.
没有人会买♥♥艾德的东西,法兰克
No one's going to buy Ed's stuff, Frank.
光是这样想就很下流、噁心
而且亵渎信仰
The very idea is obscene, ghoulish, and unchristian-like.
有些界线是正派的人不会跨过的
这就是其中之一
There is a line of decency good folk will not cross, this is one of them.
你才刚刚安葬了你亲爱的母亲
You just laid your dear mother to rest.
为什麽又要挖这些事?
Why do you want to go digging all this up again?
用字不当,亚特
Poor choice of words there, Art.
法兰克
你喝太多了
Frank, you're drinking too much.
你现在就有喝酒,我看得出来
You're drinking right now, I know it.
我可以问你一件事吗?
Hey, can I... ask you something?
老实说,你有没有...
And be honest. Have you, uh...
你有没有曾经在穀仓发现你母亲...
Have you ever found your mother in a barn,
被剖开,像猪一样被吊起来?
gutted and strung up like a hog?
头被砍掉
Head ripped off,
内脏被包在地上的一堆衣服裡?
guts wrapped in a pile of clothes on the floor?
没有?
No?
没错,因为我想如果你遇过这种事
Right, 'cause... 'cause I think if you had,
你会说我现在喝的量一点都不过份
you'd say I'm doing exactly the right amount of drinking.
我要办拍卖♥♥会,警长
I'm doing that auction, Sheriff.
就这麽决定了
There's no two ways about it.
直接踏进恐怖密室!
Step right up to the Chamber of Horrors!
带走属于你的 「普兰菲尔德食尸鬼」纪念品
Get your own piece of the Ghoul of Plainfield.
入场费只要50美分
Fifty cent admission.
看看你想竞标什麽
See what you can bid on.
拍卖♥♥会就在週日!
Auction Sunday!
瑞奇,不要这样!
Richie, don't!
你吓到我了 -过来
You scared me.
我找到他的卧室了
Come here. Found his bedroom.
你看,针头上有头髮
Look, there's hair on the needle.
那是一块血渍
That's a bloodstain.
那裡也有
There, too.
还有那裡
And there.
我知道排队的人很多
I know the line is long, folks,
但我保证值回票价,50美分就能进去
but I promise you it's worth it. It's only 50 cents to get in.
排队进屋的途中 你会看到食尸鬼本人的车子
On your way into the house, you will see the car of the Ghoul himself.
那是他当时开的车
That is what he was driving, folks.
所以你们记得要仔细看
Make sure you get a good look at that.
我们可以塞进更多人 我们可以让更多人参观
We can get more people. We can get more folks in that house.
快来吧
Come on, now.
来吧,不要错过,快来
Come on. Step right up now. Come on!
那是她坐过的轮椅
You got Augusta Gein's wheelchair. That's her real wheelchair right there.
记得星期日再回来
Make sure you come back Sunday.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
法兰克!你到底在搞什麽鬼?
Frank, what in Sam Hill are you doing?
还收入场费?
Charging admission?
想想你妈会怎麽说
Think of what your mother would say.
她就是我这麽做的原因
She's the reason I'm doing it.
我要以她的名义成立慈善基金会
I'm setting up a charity in her name.
所有收益都会捐给 美国革命之女的威斯康辛州分会
All proceeds are going to the Wisconsin chapter of the DAR.
你会拿去买♥♥酒玩女人 你现在浑身酒味
You're spending it on booze and women. You're stinking right now.
你该醒醒了,亚特
You need to wake up, Art.
这不再是你熟悉的美国了
This ain't your America anymore.
这些...
This...
不管你喜不喜欢 我们国家现在就是这个样子
This is what our country is now, like it or not.
到处都是这种病态的事
It's full of sickness.
战争之后,大家就充满这种嗜血慾望
Ever since the war, people got a real bloodlust in them.
对我们来说倒是不错,亚特
It's good for people like me and you, though, Art.
执法单位现在可是最有前途的行业
Law enforcement, that's what they call a growth industry.
我要强制停止这个活动,法兰克
I'll shut this whole carnival down, Frank.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你不会的,因为这裡有200个人
No, you won't, because I got 200 people in there
如果你敢这样做,他们会把你撕碎
that'd tear you limb from limb if you tried.
来吧,各位,别害羞
Come on now, folks, don't be shy.
普兰菲尔德食尸鬼,看看他的下场
The Ghoul of Plainfield was, and look how he ended up.
只要50美分
Fifty cents only!
(普兰菲尔德食尸鬼的车)
拍卖♥♥会就在週日!
Auction Sunday! Auction Sunday!
各位盖恩迷 来出价吧,竞标这辆食尸鬼之车
Geiners, Geiners, place your... place your bids on the ghoul car.
这辆车让人恶梦连连,但...但开起来顺得很
It's the stuff of nightmares, but she rides like a dream.
怎麽会这样?警长
How did this happen, Sheriff?
别问我,我才刚到
Don't ask me. I just got here.
我知道你们很多人 是来竞标艾德盖恩家裡的东西
I know many of you came here to bid on items from Ed Gein's home.
不幸的是
一场大火把这个家 连同裡面的东西都烧毁了
Unfortunately, a fire destroyed it along with all of his belongings.
但是他的车倖免于难
However, his car was spared,
我们会马上开始拍卖♥♥
and we will be auctioning it off momentarily.
无法想像他曾经用这辆车 犯下多少骇人恶行 甚至是在车裡犯桉
There's no telling the gruesome acts he committed with it, or even inside it,
开着它往返墓地,犯下数不清的罪行
going to and from the graveyard or any of his numerous crimes.
他用这辆车运送了多少具尸体?
How many bodies did he transport in it?
又有多少个週日 载着他死去的母亲兜风
How many Sunday drives with his dear, dead mother?
身为受害者
And as a victim myself,
我觉得我有义务帮助别人得到补偿
I feel an obligation to help others receive compensation.
这辆雪佛兰 属于美国最恶名昭彰的食尸鬼
The Chevrolet of America's greatest ghoul,
竞标起价10美元
and bidding begins at ten dollars.
谢谢 - 10元
Thank you. -Ten dollars!
有人出20吗?20元
Do I have 20? 20 dollars.
这位先生出价25元 有人出50吗?那边出价50
25, this gentleman. Do I have 50? 50 right here.
有没有人出75?后面的先生出75元
How about 75? 75 dollars. Right in the back. Is that 100?
有人出100?100元 150元、200元
100 dollars. 150. 200 dollars.
这裡 -先生,这裡!
Here.
♪ Everybody's gonna be A-singin' that story ♪
♪ Everybody's gonna have A wonderful time up there ♪
♪ Oh, glory hallelujah ♪
♪ Brother, there's a reckonin' A-comin' in the mornin' ♪
♪ Better get ready 'Cause I'm givin' you the warnin' ♪
任何自製地毯的第一步 就是这个簇绒框
The first step in any homemade rug is the tufting frame.
这不只是普通的木头框
It isn't just plain old wood.
你们看,上面有地毯钉条
You’ll see, there’s carpeting strips.
谁能告诉我这是什麽?
Who can tell me what this is?
是簇绒枪
It's a tufting gun.
我来示范要怎麽用
I'll show you how it works.
♪ Everybody’s gonna have Religion and glory ♪
♪ Everybody's gonna be A-singin' that story ♪
又直又漂亮
Nice and straight.
♪ ...time up there Oh, glory hallelujah ♪
♪ ...reckoning coming in the morning ♪
有问题吗?
Any questions?
♪ Better get ready 'Cause I'm givin' you the warnin'... ♪
一包比奇纳口香糖,琳达
One pack of Beech-Nut chewing gum, Linda.
给你,艾德
There you go, Ed.
祝你有愉快的一天
You have a good day now.
♪ ...back of the book ♪
(中♥央♥州立医院,创立于1901年)
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表