剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
♪ Like a filly who is ready for the race ♪
♪ When I have a brand new hairdo ♪
♪ With my eyelashes all in curls ♪
♪ I float as the clouds on air do ♪
♪ I enjoy being a girl ♪
♪ When men say I'm cute and funny ♪
关掉吧,该睡觉了
Turn that off. Time for bed.
还有,顺便把内衣也脱了
And take off that bra while you're at it.
抱歉,索蒂
Sorry, Salty.
不必道歉 我不批判的
Don't apologize. I don't judge.
♪ I drool on presents made of leaves ♪
♪ I talk on the telephone for hours ♪
(克莉丝汀乔根森)
♪ With a pound and a half Of cream up on my bed ♪
♪ I'm strictly a female ♪
真荣幸您能大驾光临本酒店
What an honor it is to have you here at the Château.
如果真的荣幸 你应该直接给我54号♥房♥
If it was such an honor you might have given me room 54
不必我连续要求三次
without having to ask for it three times.
还得把经理搬出来
And speak to the manager.
真抱歉,因为明天就是奥斯卡典礼...
My apologies. With the Academy Awards tomorrow night--
算了,没关係
Never mind. It's quite alright.
♪ ...like me ♪
(克莉丝汀乔根森)
哈...
哈囉
He... hello?
你好,克莉丝汀
Hello, Christine.
你是谁?
Who is this?
我是艾德盖恩
It's Ed Gein.
我不认识艾德盖恩
I don't know an Ed Gein.
你或许认识
Well, you might.
我是「普兰菲尔德屠夫」
I'm the Butcher of Plainfield,
他们好像是这样叫我的
I think they call me.
或者是「食尸鬼」
Or Ghoul, it might be.
你找我做什麽?
What do you want from me?
首先,我是你的超级粉丝
Well, first, I'm just the biggest fan of yours.
现在,我...
Right now I'm...
我在一间精神病院裡,但是...
Well, I'm in a mental hospital,
自从你变成女生后,我就一直关注你
but I've been following you ever since you became a lady.
我觉得你真是了不起
I just think you're the bee's knees
好的,艾德,谢谢
Alright, Ed, well, thank you.
我寄一张我的唱片给你吧,爱你哦
Why don't I send you an LP of my music then? Lots of love.
不,等等
No, no wait.
我的医生说我应该跟你谈谈
My doctor says I should talk to you.
为什麽?
Why?
因为我可能是...
Well I might be a...
跨性别者
transsexual.
然后他提到你的名字 克莉丝汀乔根森
And then he mentioned your name, Christine Jorgensen.
我说:「哇,我关注她好一阵子了」
And I said, "Oh wow, well, I've been following her for a while now."
所以,我希望能问你一些问题
So I was hoping that I could ask your thing or two.
你为什麽觉得 你我之间会有任何共通点?
What makes you think you and I have even the slightest thing in common?
因为...
Well, 'cause...
因为我裤子裡的蛇
'Cause of my trouser snake.
我觉得...我也不晓得...
I, uh, I feel like...I don't know, like...
我跟它没有连结
Kind of disconnected from it.
你什麽时候开始有这种感觉?
And when did that feeling begin?
从我小时候开始
When I was a kid.
妈妈发现我在跟它玩
Mother caught me playing with it.
下流的东西!
Naughty bits!
肮髒、可耻的下♥体♥!
Filthy, shameful member!
盖恩家的男人永远不准碰它!
A Gein man should never touch it!
绝对不行!
Never!
她用力抓住它,像老虎钳一样 我以为她会把它扯掉
She grabbed ahold of it like a vice. I thought she was trying to pull it off.
所以我或许开始觉得我得摆脱它
So I might have started feeling like I needed to be rid of it.
你摆脱你的了,对吧?
And you got rid of yours, didn't you?
没错,但那是出于自愿,盖恩先生
Yes, but that was of my own volition, Mr. Gein.
这种感觉一直存在吗?
Did this feeling persist?
这个...想要摆脱它的念头? 我的小傢伙吗?
This feeling of wanting it gone? -My whim-wham?
我不会那样说
I wouldn't say that.
我喜欢它能做的事 只要练习一下就能射出去之类的
I like what you can do with it with a little practice, the skeetin' and all that.
我没听过有人不喜欢
I ain't really heard of anybody who don't like that.
什麽原因让你觉得自己是跨性别者? 盖恩先生
What makes you think you're transsexual, Mr. Gein?
我弄到一些女性部位
Well, I came across some lady parts.
我知道那听起来很奇怪
I know that sounds strange.
我不懂
I don't understand.
女性外阴
Vulvas.
我怎麽弄到的是另一个故事
How I got them's another story.
我会把它贴在自己身上
I put them close to me.
紧紧贴着
You know, like, close.
然后就... 跳起舞来了
And then just... kind of dance about a bit.
因为我做了一件衣服
'Cause I made a suit.
我听不懂,什麽衣服?
I'm not following. What kind of a suit?
女人皮衣
A lady suit.
我穿上之后,会觉得自己更像个女人
That I could wear and feel more like a lady.
(恐怖!比尔再剥第五人)
♪ He told me ♪
♪ "I've seen it rise ♪
♪ But it always falls ♪
♪ I've seen them come ♪
♪ I seen 'em go" ♪
♪ He said ♪
♪ "All things pass ♪
♪ into the night" ♪
♪ And I said, "Oh no, sir ♪
♪ I must say you're wrong ♪
我会操♥我♥
I'd fuck me.
♪ I must disagree ♪
我会狠狠操♥我♥自己
I'd fuck me so hard.
♪ I must say you're wrong ♪
♪ Won't you listen to me?"
♪ He told me ♪
♪ "I've seen it all before ♪
♪ I've been there ♪
♪ I've seen my hopes and dreams Lying on the ground ♪
♪ I've seen the sky ♪
♪ Just begin to fall" ♪
♪ He said ♪
♪ "All things pass ♪
♪ Into the night" ♪
♪ And I said, "Oh no, sir ♪
♪ I must say you're wrong ♪
♪ I must disagree ♪
♪ Oh no, sir ♪
♪ I must say you're wrong ♪
♪ Won't you listen to me?" ♪
卡!尾板
Cut. Tail slate.
《沉默的羔羊》 第62场,第9次,尾板
Silence of the Lambs. Scene 62, take nine, tail slate.
可以了,继续
Got that. Moving on.
我要去小便,可以带我去吗?
I need to take a piss.
好,就在这边
Can you take me? -Yeah, right here.
你还在吗?
Are you there?
哦
Uh...
盖恩先生,我不是医生
Mr. Gein, I'm not a physician,
我相信这种事必须经过多年的...
and I believe things like these should only be determined after years and
很多年的仔细分♥析♥来判断
years of careful analysis.
但是,艾德...我不认为你跟我有任何相似之处
But, Ed, I don't think you and I are alike at all.
不,完全不像
No, not at all.
好
Okay.
他们为什麽把你关在精神病院?艾德
Why did they put you in a mental hospital, Ed?
你做了什麽?
What did you do?
他们说我杀了一些人
They say I killed some people.
还说我把一些人从他们的坟裡挖出来
And also dug some people up out of their graves.
其实,挖尸体的部分是真的
Actually, Christine, I did do that part, but
但我真的不认为我有杀人
I really don't think I did the killing part.
好吧...
Right. Well, um...
跨性别者很少是施暴者,盖恩先生
The transsexual is rarely the perpetrator of violence, Mr. Gein.
我们更常是暴♥力♥的受害者
We are far more likely to be... the victims of violence.
我不认为你内心深处是个女人
I don't think deep down that you're a woman, Ed.
我甚至认为你不想当女人
I don't even think you want to be a woman.
你是他们所谓的恋女癖
You're what they call a gynephiliac.
你过度情♥色♥化女性的身体
You so eroticize the female body that you wish to put it on,
以至于想把它穿在身上,想鑽进去
to be inside of it.
那不是身分认同,是性慾的投射
That's not an identity, but a sexualization.
那是暴♥力♥,盖恩先生
It's violent, Mr. Gein.
那是与女人发生关係最病态的方式
It's the ultimate way to penetrate a woman,
因为以传统的方式进行...不被你霸道的母亲允许
when doing so in the traditional fashion was forbidden by your overbearing mother.
盖恩家的男人不准碰女人
No Gein man should lay with a woman.
艾德,我要跟你说的就是这些了
Ed, that's simply all I have to say to you.
我得跟你说晚安了
I'm going to say goodnight now.
祝你顺利
I do wish you well.
你还在吗?
Are you there?
我还在
Yeah, I'm here.
我只是觉得自己就像拼图 没有一块拼得上
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表