剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
起来
Get up.
不要吵我
Leave me alone.
起来!
Get up!
住手 -滚出这个家
Quit it. -Get out of this house.
那是什麽味道?
What's that smell?
你又尿在自己身上了 你又喝到不省人事了
You messed yourself again. You drank yourself senseless again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你根本不是真心的
Don't say you're sorry when you ain't. You ain't sorry for the drinking.
你不觉得喝酒有错 你只是因为弄髒地板才道歉
You're sorry you messed yourself on the kitchen floor.
嗨,老爸
Hiya, Pop.
你连厕所都不去了?
You can't make it to the outhouse? Huh?
那你就不配继续待在房♥子裡
Well, then you don't deserve to be indoors no more.
从今天开始 你不准再踏进这个房♥子一步
From this day forth, you will never set foot in this house again.
你去睡在穀仓裡
You will go sleep out in the barn.
跟那些牲畜一起随地便溺
Mess yourself out there with the cloven-hoofed.
你不能把我赶出去
You can't kick me out.
这是我的房♥子,女人!
This is my house, woman!
你从没为这栋房♥子赚过一毛钱
You ain't never earned a dime for this house.
你根本没出过半分力气
Never lifted a finger for it.
不行!
No!
嗯哼
Uh-uh.
对不起,奥古丝塔
I'm... I'm sorry, Augusta.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你敢再跨过这个门槛,乔治盖恩
You darken this doorway again, George Gein...
那就是你这辈子做的最后一件事
and that'll be the last thing you ever do.
艾迪
你绝对不能碰女人
Eddie, you must never touch a woman.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
这就是下场
This is what happens.
你绝不能让女人承担生养孩子的重担
You must never inflict upon a woman the burden of a child.
我应该要阉了你
I should castrate you.
我们去清理乾淨吧
Let's go clean that up.
艾迪!
Eddie!
这是我们最后一次收拾善后了
It's the last time we're ever going to have to do it.
噢!
Oh!
艾迪!
Eddie!
我去放音乐
I'll put on some music.
是谁?
Yes?
艾迪盖恩?
Eddie Gein?
什麽事?
Yes, sir?
我是警长
It's the sheriff.
好
Oh. Okay.
你可以来开门吗?
You want to come to the door?
没问题
Of course.
哦
Uh...
等我一下
Just a moment.
嗨,警长
Hey, Sheriff.
真冷啊
Oh! Brisk out.
有什麽我能效劳的吗?
What can I do for you?
艾迪,我们想问关于玛丽霍根的事
Well, Eddie, we want to ask you about Mary Hogan.
你最后一次见到她是什麽时候?
When's the last time you seen her?
哦,嗯…
Oh, um...
妈妈!
Mother!
她不会记得的
She's not going to remember.
你最近有见到玛丽吗?
So you seen Mary lately?
有啊 大概一个礼拜前吧
Yeah. Yeah, probably a week ago.
所以你昨晚没有去酒吧?
So you weren't at the bar last night?
没有 没有,我跟妈妈待在家裡
No. No, I was here with Mother.
因为有人在酒吧看到你的卡车
'Cuz somebody who was there said they saw a truck like yours.
没有,我的车...
No, mine ain't, uh...
我的车子昨天发不动
I couldn't get mine to turn over yesterday.
所以你昨晚没有去玛丽的酒吧?
So you weren't at Mary's Tavern last night?
没有 你想跟妈妈谈谈吗?
No. Would you like to talk to Mother?
我可以叫醒她,她也会说一样的话
I... I could wake her. She'll tell you the same.
不,别叫醒她
No. No, no. Don't wake her.
她现在不太好,对吧?
She ain't been well, has she?
她每天状况起伏不定
Oh, it's day-to-day with her now.
不晓得下次醒来又会是什麽样子
Never know who she's going to be any given morning.
对,好 谢谢你的时间
Yeah. Um, alright. Thanks for your time.
没问题
You bet.
对了,警长
Oh, Sheriff.
发生什麽事了?
What happened?
玛丽有麻烦了吗?
Is Mary in trouble?
我们认为昨晚有人开枪打死她,艾迪
We think somebody shot her last night, Ed.
枪杀她之后搬走尸体,我们还没找到
Shot her and took her body somewhere. We've yet to find it.
天啊,不会吧
No. No.
对,我们知道她是你的朋友 -天啊,玛丽
We know she was a friend of yours. -Oh. Mary.
很抱歉给你带来这个坏消息
Yeah, sorry to have to break the news.
好...
Yeah.
她有一段过去
She had a past, you know.
在芝加哥
In Chicago.
她或许还跟一些见不得人的事有牵扯
Shady element she might have still been involved with.
没错 没错,我们也是这麽想的
Yeah. Yeah, that's what we're thinking.
我很遗憾听到这个消息
I sure am sorry to hear that.
好好照顾自己,艾德
Well, you take care of yourself now, Ed.
没问题
You betcha.
你在干嘛?快起来!
What are you doing? Get up.
我就觉得外面的卡车很眼熟
I thought I recognized that truck out there.
你还活着?
You're alive?
什麽? -我只是...
What? -I just...
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我知道
I know.
那样离开我很过意不去,但我就是...
I felt badly leaving the way I did, but I just...
我有点被吓到了,艾德
我很害怕
I just got a little spooked, Ed. I was scared.
是我的错
我太心急了
It was my fault. I was moving too fast.
你家真的是一团乱
I mean, your house is a real mess.
还有你妈妈 她连转头看我一眼都不乐意
And your mother? She wouldn't even turn to look at me.
相信我,我很认真跟她谈过了
Believe me, I gave her a real talking to about that.
她说她很抱歉
She said she was sorry.
真的吗?
She did?
真的 她保证下次一定会拿出最好的态度
She did. Promised to be on her best behavior next time.
太好了
Okay, good.
你也知道她身体不好
She's not well, you know.
那只是其中一个原因
I mean, that's part of it.
但那真的让她变得很暴躁
It makes her real cantankerous. -Mmm.
谢谢你,艾迪
Thank you, Eddie.
光是谈一谈我就觉得好多了
I feel better just talking about it.
我也是
Me too.
我一度还以为我失去你了
I really thought I'd lost you there for a minute.
没有,要甩掉我可没那麽容易
No. It's gonna be a lot harder than that to get rid of me.
对了,你看
Oh, look.
她是谁?
Who's she?
克莉丝汀乔根森
你再看这个
Christine Jorgensen. Now look at this.
那是谁? 他们是同一个人
And who's that? -It's the same person.
什麽?
What?
我不懂
I don't understand.
等等
Wait.
他打扮得像个女生
He dresses up like a lady.
不是,他是个...
No, he's a...
他们说这叫做变性人
They call it a transsexual.
他去了丹麦,然后他们...
He went to Denmark and they...
割掉了他的...生殖器
cut off his genitals.
然后给他做了完整的乳♥房♥♥
And they gave him full breasts.
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
不,是真的 -不,是真的
No, it's real. -No, it's real.
怎样? -怎样?
What? -What?
我想到一个点子 好
I got an idea. Okay.
星期五 我要给你一个惊喜
Friday. I'm gonna surprise you.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表