剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
湖面终于结冰了
It's finally frozen.
会有熘冰活动,大家都会参加
There will be ice skating. Everyone will be there.
抱歉,我要去大城市面试工作
I'm sorry.I have a big city job interview.
我一定会很想你
I'm sure gonna miss you.
大家都会
Everyone will.
尤其是男孩们
The boys sure will.
谁?蓝迪?
Who, Randy?
他那麽笨,可能连我走了都没注意到
He's so thick he probably won't even notice that I'm gone.
还有艾德...
And Ed.
艾德太黏人了,我正好可以透透气
Ed's too clingy, so I could use the space.
我替他找了一个稳定的对象
I found him somebody to go steady with while I'm gone.
你还真大方
That is so generous.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
苏赛特,我得告诉你一件事
Suzette, I have to tell you something.
什麽事?
What?
我不会回来了 什麽?
I'm not coming back. -What?
这个小镇再也见不到我了
This town's seen the last of me,
这也是我们最后一次见面
and you've seen the last of me too,
你再也见不到我了
and you're never ever gonna see me again.
什麽?我不能去找你吗?
What? What? Can't I come visit?
苏赛特,真抱歉
Suzette, I'm sorry.
但你不是城市女孩
But you're not a city girl.
你没有那种气质,所以...
You lack sophistication, so...
掰啦!
Bye.
克莉丝汀乔根森,她原本叫做乔治
Christine Jorgensen, who used to answer to George,
从哥本哈根返回纽约时引起了轰动
creates quite a stir when she returns home to New York from Copenhagen.
她因为在丹麦接受一系列手术 从男儿身变成了女孩
Christine hit the headlines following a series of operations in Denmark
而成为全国瞩目焦点
that transformed her from a boy into a girl.
我很感激大家来看我
I'm very impressed by everyone coming.
克莉丝汀,回到家乡开心吗?
Christine, are you happy to be home?
当然,哪个美国人回家不开心?
Yes, of course. What American wouldn't be?
有人找你去拍电影吗?
Have you been offered a movie contract?
有,但我还没有接受
Yes, but I haven't accepted it.
你有打算去剧场演出吗?
Do you have any plans for the theater?
我想应该没有
I don't think so, no.
你会继续你的摄影工作吗?
Are you going on with your photography?
我希望可以,是的
I hope so, yes.
我很高兴能够回来 我目前还没有任何计画
I'm very happy to be back, and I don't have any plans at the moment.
谢谢你们来看我 但这有点太夸张了
Thank you all for coming, but I think it's too much.
身为女人,你现在打算怎麽办?
Well, what are you going to do now as a lady?
你要住在哪裡?
Where are you going to live?
谢谢大家
Thank you very much. -No, where are you going?
不,你要去哪裡? -谢谢你们来看我
Thank you all for coming.
不要!
No!
你要站在那裡看一整天吗?
You're gonna stand there staring all day?
电影结束了
Movie's over.
(纽约市)
干嘛?什麽事?
Yeah, what is it?
最好是好事
Better be good.
我需要另一个房♥间,我好冷
I need another room. I'm freezing.
你付不起有暖气的房♥间,土包子
No, you can't afford a room with heat, you hayseed.
出去找点钱,或找个男人
Go out and get some money, or a man.
否则你就忍♥着吧
Otherwise, just deal with it.
拜託,我要冻死了
Please, I'm going to freeze to death.
你租了一间冷房♥,没水、没暖气
You rented a cold flat. No water, no heat.
怎样?受不了寒流吗?
What? You couldn't stand a cold front?
那你就不该来这裡
Well, you have no business being here anyways.
休想要施捨!
No handouts!
♪ You've got to... ♪
♪ Give a little ♪
♪ Take a little ♪
♪ And let your poor heart break a little ♪
艾德琳买♥♥了这张唱片给我
Adeline bought me this record.
♪ That's the story of ♪
她说这是大城市的音乐
Says it's city stuff.
♪ That's the glory of love ♪
你有看到那个放着蜡烛的瓶子吗?
Oh, and you see that bottle with the candle in it?
那是个酒瓶
That's a wine bottle.
叫做奇扬地
Something called Chianti.
我的确喜欢高档红酒的味道
I do like the taste of a fancy wine.
嚐起来有浪漫的感觉
It's romantic how it tastes.
我想倒一些给你,但是...
I would offer you some, but...
♪ That's the glory of love ♪
好,那麽...
Okay, well...
我想我们应该办正事了
I guess we should get to it.
♪ As long as there's the two of us ♪
♪ We've got this world ♪
♪ And all of its charms ♪
♪ But when this world is through with us ♪
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我就是不喜欢这个音乐
I just don't like this music
♪ You've got to ♪
♪ Win a little, lose... ♪
我好久没有弹了
I haven't played in a while.
有点生疏,但是...
A bit rusty, but...
我真的很喜欢这种音乐
I do like this music.
让我觉得轻快愉悦
Makes me feel chipper-like.
精神抖擞
Puts a hop in my step.
好吧
Okay, well...
你在勾引我,是吗?
Oh, you're leading me on, are you?
如果我表现不好 你得多包涵,好吗?
If I'm no good, you have to be kind, okay?
我没什麽练习的机会
I haven't had a lot of practice.
这样可以吗?
Is this okay?
感觉真好
It feels so nice.
好爽!
So nice!
太爽了!
So, so, so good!
我的天啊
Boy, oh boy.
你觉得怎麽样?
How was it for you?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉,我在外面绕煳涂了,但是...
Sorry, I got all turned around out there, but, um...
我真的非常荣幸 可以跟你见面,威吉先生
What an honor it is to actually meet you, Mr. Weegee.
你干嘛写那麽多信给我?
Why did you write me so much?
我从来没收过那麽多信
I never had so many letters.
上个礼拜,我光是一天就收到三封
Last week I got three in one day.
对不起,我只是很喜欢你的作品
Oh, I'm sorry, I just... I love your work so much.
我想我对死亡很着迷
I guess I have a fascination with death.
而你的照片,无论是什麽原因
And your photos, for whatever reason,
总会提醒我,我们终究会死
they remind me that we're all going to die.
不管尸体被撞得多烂 被埋得多深,或者沾满了血
Mm. That it doesn't matter how smashed or buried or gory a body is,
死亡只是人生的一部分
that death is just a part of life.
那让我比较不害怕死亡
And that makes me less scared of dying somehow,
对一切也不那麽恐惧了
less afraid of everything.
其实我认为你的照片让我变得更勇敢
Oh, actually, I think your images have made me braver,
更大胆,也让我更勇于做自己
and more bold, and just... just more myself.
我想当你的助手
And I want to be your assistant.
我不需要助手
I don't want an assistant.
有一次我让一个小子帮忙
I had a kid helping me out one time.
有个女人从熨斗大厦跳楼
A woman jumped off the Flatiron building.
她的头爆开了
Her head exploded.
那小子一看到就吐了
The kid puked the moment he saw it.
结果我的照片裡多出一摊呕吐物
Suddenly I had puke in the shot.
我不会那样,我喜欢看那种东西
Well, that wouldn't be me. I love things like that.
比如那张脑袋像南瓜被捣烂的照片
That one, the photo of the head smashed in like a pumpkin
或是那个下巴被炸掉的男人
or the man with his jaw blown off.
那真的...真的很美 我是说那个画面很美
It's... it's beautiful, the images, almost.
你拍的照片真的太厉害了
It's incredible, the work you do.
那是很有意义的工作
It's work that really matters.
我可以...给你看看我拍的照片吗?
Can I... Could I show you some of my work?
当然不能跟你比,但是...
It's nothing like yours, but...
当然,来吧
Sure. All right.
抱歉,照片有点模煳
Okay, sorry that it's kind of blurry.
但是我拍照的穀仓实在有点暗
It's just, the light in the barn where I took these was kind of dim.
你说你是哪裡人?
Where are you from again?
威斯康辛
Wisconsin.
威斯康辛的无能镇?
No-Talentville, Wisconsin?
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表