剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
就是...这一切只是某种嗜好而已
Well, you know, how this is just sort of a hobby.
你是指杀人?
Murdering folks?
不是,关于那个部分
No, now, you see, that part.
你说是我做的,但是...
You're saying I did that, but
我没办法确定
I couldn't swear to it.
你是指杀人?
To killing people?
没错
That's right.
我没办法确定,对于那个部分...
I couldn't swear to it. That part, it, uh...
我觉得有点困惑,你知道吗?
Well, it's a bit puzzley.
很困惑
You know, puzzley.
因为...我觉得不太对劲
'Cause something doesn't seem right to me.
我副手的母亲 像猎物一样吊在你穀仓裡,艾德
My deputy's mother's hanging trussed up like a deer in your barn, Ed.
你不记得你杀了她?
You don't remember killing her?
不记得
No.
是不是很奇怪?
Ain't that queer?
好
Now,
那是你的看法 但我的建议是
that's what you're suggesting, but what I'd like to suggest
你去检查我的枪
is you go and check my guns.
因为...
Because, you know, we don't know if any of them have been fired.
我们不晓得 我的枪有没有发射过,对吧?
或者子弹有没有吻合之类的
Do we? Or if the bullets, they match or whatnot?
警长,我跟你说实话
Because, Sheriff, I'll be straight with you.
我不记得我做过这件事
I don't remember doing it.
大家都有各种说法
You know, folks will tell you this, and they'll tell you that,
如果他们说牆是黑的,但其实不是
but if the wall is black and it isn't,
那你就不该相信那些话,对吧?
then a person shouldn't really believe it, should they?
对不对? -没错 你的派怎麽样?
You know? -Yeah, yeah. How's your pie?
好吃吗? 嗯,
Any good? The pie. -Yeah.
我刚刚发现我没有那麽饿
I just realized I wasn't that hungry.
好了,关于我的嗜好
Now, about this hobby...
我承认它很奇特
I'll allow that it's particular.
什麽样的嗜好?艾德
What hobby are you talking about, Ed?
就是...你知道的
Well, you know,
去墓园裡把人挖出来
going to the graveyard and digging folks up, like.
为什麽要挖尸体?艾德
Why would you dig up dead bodies, Ed?
我就说那不是一般的嗜好
Well, that's it. It's not a typical hobby.
但我只是想说...
But, I'm just saying
我不认为我有杀过人
I don't think I ever killed anyone.
我认为你在我家找到的东西
You know, I think the things that you're finding in my house
都来自我挖出来的尸体
are from folks I dug up,
不是来自我杀的人
not from folks I killed.
柏妮丝沃登呢?艾德
What about the Bernice Worden, Ed?
我们在你的厨房♥找到她的内脏
We found her innards in your kitchen.
是啊,那真的有点奇怪
Yeah, that's kind of a puzzle.
我知道你们觉得是我杀了她
I know you're saying that I killed her.
我愿意做任何事让自己想起来,但...
I'd do anything if I could remember, but...
反正这件事有点不太对劲
Well, just something about it doesn't seem right.
我怎麽会对她开枪?
I mean, how could I shoot her?
是我开枪的吗?
Did I shoot her?
艾德 -所以才应该检查我的枪
Ed-- -That's why we should check my gun.
艾德,你把她的头割下来了
Ed, you cut her head off.
你为什麽要那样做?
Why would you do that?
我想,就那件事而言
I think as far as that goes, I was...
我应该是想把它挂起来吧
I think I was thinking about hanging it.
或许挂在牆上
On the wall, maybe.
她的头? 或许有点想
Her head? -Maybe a little.
不晓得你有没有注意到我在牆上摆了其他的
I don't know if you noticed some of the other heads and masks
头和面具
that I hung on the wall.
有,我们注意到了
Yeah. Yeah, we did notice those.
所以我当时应该是那样想的
So I think I was thinking along those lines.
想把她的头挂起来
With her head.
但你没有杀她?
But you didn't kill her?
是有这个可能
It could be possible.
就像我说的 我的印象有点模煳 -艾德,我得问你
Like I said, it's all a bit fuzzy. -Ed, I gotta ask you.
你有吃吗?
Did you eat them?
没有
No.
不,我没办法说我有
No, I... I couldn't swear to that.
我不... -因为...
I don't... -Because...
我应该没有
I don't think so.
艾德,有一颗心脏 放在炉子上的锅子裡
Ed, there was a heart in a pot on the stove
感觉像是你打算煮来吃
like you were planning on cooking it.
不是,我只是放在那裡而已
Oh no, that was just a place to store it.
我没办法说我有吃过任何人
I couldn't swear to ever eating anybody.
镇上的人说你分享鹿肉给他们
Folks in town say you gave them venison.
你好啊,艾德
Well, hello, Ed.
我有多的鹿肉,如果你想要的话
I got some extra deer meat, if you'd like.
除非你愿意加入我们
Well, only if you'll join us. Hmm?
沃登副警长说你经常告诉柏妮丝 你从来没打猎过
Deputy Worden says you told Bernice, time and again. you never went hunting.
他说你也这样告诉他
Says you told him that as well.
没错,我没有打猎过
No, that's right. I never did go hunting.
所以...你知道我在问什麽吗?
So... do you get what I'm asking?
那是因为没有人邀我去打猎
Well, it's 'cause I was never invited.
镇上的人不会邀请我去... -不是
The people in town, they don't invite me to these things.
不是,我不是在问这个,你有... 但那是我想问的问题
No, I'm not asking about that. Did you... -Well, that's what I'm asking about.
你没有邀请我打猎过
You never invited me hunting.
好
Okay.
但是你杀害的人...
But the people that you killed,
或者是你挖出来的尸体,好吗?
or the people that you dug up, okay?
你有拿去给别人吃吗?
Did you feed them to other people?
艾迪,我不认得这个部位
Eddie, I don't recognize this cut.
嗯!
Mm!
我完全不记得了
I have no memory of that.
警长,你听我说
Now, Sheriff, listen now.
你觉得你可以帮我拿些口香糖吗?
Do you think it would be possible to get some chewing gum?
我真的很需要口香糖
I really could use some gum.
你喜欢哪一种?
What kind do you like?
毕曼医师的助消化口香糖,谢谢
Dr. Beeman's pepsin gum, please.
你有杀玛丽霍根吗?
Did you kill Mary Hogan?
我说过了,我无法想像
Like I said, I can't imagine that.
有两个猎人失踪了
Two hunters disappeared.
维克多崔维斯,雷蒙柏吉斯 你有杀他们吗?
Victor Travis and Raymond Burgess, did you kill them?
我想应该没有
I don't believe so.
你有他们的剪报
You have newspaper clippings about them.
没错 -没错
Yeah. -Yeah?
你也有伊芙琳哈特利的剪报
You had clippings about Evelyn Hartley.
她在当保姆的时候失踪了
She disappeared babysitting.
对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
我们在你家找到一件女孩子的洋装
We found a girl's dress in your house.
是她的吗?
Was it hers?
我想应该不是
I don't think so.
听着,警长,我有个主意
Listen, Sheriff, here's an idea.
因为你问的这些问题,我都答不出来
You know, 'cause all these questions you're asking are all kind of blank.
或许你可以去找那种 可以分辨我有没有说谎的设备
Maybe you could fetch one of them contraptions, tells if I'm lying.
测谎机? 没错,测谎机
Lie detector? -That's right, a lie detector.
我们可以把事情理出头绪
We could help straighten this out.
我会回答你问的任何问题
I'd answer any question you asked.
怎麽样?艾迪,不会太紧吧?
How's that, Eddie? Not too tight?
不会,刚刚好
No, it's just fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
(启动)
我可以放在哪裡?没味道了
Where can I put this? It's lost its flavor.
都可以
Wherever you want, Ed.
可以再给我一片吗?
Can I have another piece?
不行,现在不行
No. No, not right now.
写下一个1到10的数字 然后翻到背面
Write down a number between one and ten and then turn it over.
从容不迫
Slow and steady.
好 -翻过去,很好
Okay. -Turn it over. There you go.
好了
Okay.
我要你回答「不是」 无论我问什麽
I'm going to ask you to answer "no," whatever I ask.
没问题
Alright.
是10吗?
Was that a ten?
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表