剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
你现在才发现还真是迟钝,大蠢牛
It took you long enough to realize, you thick cow.
一副模范主妇的样子 但你满口谎话,还养了个强♥暴♥犯儿子
Acting like you're homemaker of the year when you're a liar with a rapist son.
滚出我家!你会下地狱!
Get out of my house! You are going to hell!
我会在地狱替你儿子管家
Well, I'll make sure to keep house for your son when I'm there.
我会在你的葬礼上大笑
I'm going to laugh at your funeral.
我跟你说过大家都要穿黑色的
I told you everyone would be in black.
我听成「穿鲜豔的」
I heard bright colors.
我的脸都被你丢光了
I am embarrassed.
穿得像个妓♥女♥来参加镇上乡亲的丧礼
Showing up dressed like a streetwalker at the funeral of one of our own townsfolk
而且她是因为 儿子惹祸被气到心脏病发而去世
who died of a heart attack because of what her son did.
你真的有毛病
There's something wrong with you.
是啊,不过...这问题很快就不会困扰你了,妈
Yeah, well, I won't be a problem much longer, Mother.
我要搬到纽约市
I'm moving to New York City.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
真是丰盛
A lot of food.
我请客 -太好了
It's on me. -All right.
真好吃
So good.
你不吃吗?
Aren't you eating?
艾迪,我得告诉你一件事
Eddie, I have to tell you something.
我要离开了
I'm going away.
离开?
Okay?
我要去面试一份工作
I have a job interview.
面试?
A job interview?
你要工作?
是啊,不过得先面试
-Getting a job? -Well, I gotta interview first.
到底是怎麽一回事?
Well, what in Sam Hill?
什麽样的工作? -我要去找威吉
What kind of job? -With Weegee.
就是那个摄影师 住纽约的那位,我就是要搬去那裡
That photographer from New York City. That's where I'm moving.
如果我被录取,或许你可以来找我
I thought if I got the job, maybe you could come meet me.
去纽约市?
In New York City?
我去那裡可以做什麽?
What the heck would I do there?
有很多事情可以做,那裡什麽都有
There's loads of stuff to do. There's everything there.
♪ My friend stole my sweetheart... ♪
我的确想过很多次 要离开这个寒冷的地方
Well, I have many times thought about leaving this cold place.
就到处旅行,去见见亲戚
You know, traveling about, seeing family.
你会爱上纽约,艾德
You'd love New York City, Ed.
那裡有製革厂,你最爱做皮革了
There's tanneries. You love tanning.
你是说我可以在纽约成为皮革匠吗?
Becoming a tanner in New York City, you say?
我可以教那些城市男孩一些诀窍
I could teach those city boys how it's done.
还有一整区的肉品加工区
And there's a whole meatpacking district.
你最爱肉钩,也很喜欢把肉切开
You love meat hooks and cutting things open.
嗯
Mmm.
你有看过摩天大楼吗?
Have you ever seen a skyscraper?
没真的看过
Not in real life, no.
艾迪,它们真的很高
Eddie, they scrape the sky.
我知道这是很大的改变,但是...
I know it's a big move, but...
你会为我这样做吧,艾德?
you'd do it for me, wouldn't you, Ed?
我真的受不了这裡了
I just can't stand it here anymore.
这裡没有我可以做的事
There's nothing for me here.
如果你想再见到我,你就得去大苹果
So if you ever want to see me again,you're going to have to light out to the Big Apple.
大家都这样叫纽约,不晓得为什麽
That's what they call it.No idea why.
别再板着一张脸了
Oh, don't be such a glum, grumpy Gus.
你当然会难过,毕竟我要走了
I'm sure it's sad I'm leaving and all.
我是照亮这座小镇唯一的一缕阳光
I'm just about the only ray of sunshine this town has.
但听着,我带了点东西给你 我不在时你可以打发时间
But look, I got you something to keep you occupied while I'm away.
♪ ...to the Tennessee Waltz ♪
♪ When an old friend I happened ♪
(《克莉丝汀乔根森》)
♪ To see... ♪
哇哦 -嗯哼
Oh, wow. -Mm-hm.
是克莉丝汀,你的最爱
It's Christine, your favorite.
她现在真的很成功
She's a real success now.
♪ ...while they were dancing ♪
♪ My friend stole my sweetheart from me ♪
是啊
Yeah.
♪ I remember the night ♪
Oh...
♪ Now I know just how much I have... ♪
谢谢你
Thank you.
这本书很厚,我不确定能不能读完
Although it's a lot of pages, I don't know if I'm going to be able to read it all.
你看
Oh. And look.
是你的老朋友,伊尔斯
It's your old friend, Ilsa.
(《布痕瓦尔德的婊♥子♥》)
♪ ...the night they were playing ♪
没错,就是她
Yeah, you betcha.
♪ The beautiful Tennessee Waltz ♪
在那裡,你错过了
Right there. You missed it.
我不要带你回你家,我要带你回我家
I'm not taking you to your house. I'm taking you to my house.
现在是你家了
I'm taking you home.
不行,艾迪,我还得赶公车
No, Eddie. I have to catch a bus.
不行,现在你听好了
No. Now, you listen to me.
如果你要跑去纽约市
If you're running off to New York City,
却指望我留在这裡守着
expecting me to keep the home fires burning,
那我们就该结合了
then it's time we made our union.
在床上结合
In the bed.
我之前没准备好当爸爸之类的
I wasn't ready before, I don't think, to be a father and all that.
但现在我准备好了
But now I'm more than ready.
不行,艾迪 -艾德琳,我不要听
No, Eddie. -Adeline, I won't hear of it.
你太香了,你让我心痒难耐
It's the smell of ya. I can't take it anymore.
停车
Stop the car.
不,艾德琳 你得让我当男人
No, Adeline. You need to let me be the man.
艾迪,停车!
Eddie, stop the car!
真是的
Jiminy Cricket.
我一直在想这件事
I've been thinking about this.
我们必须好好谈谈
And there's a talk we need to have.
艾迪,你跟我之间的关係... 非常特别
Eddie, the relationship that you and I have is very special.
但我们真的能继续走下去吗?
But do we have what it takes?
什麽意思?
What?
艾迪,你一直逼我跟你发生关係
Eddie, you're pushing too hard for sex.
我必须要自己选择什麽时候跟谁做
That needs to be my choice to do something like that with somebody,
而你却剥夺了我的选择
and you're taking my choice away.
一开始是你逼我的
You're the one that was pushing me for it.
我只是因为妈妈而紧张
I just got nervous 'cause of Mother,
然后又以为她要对我大吼所以分心
and then like distracted thinking she was going to holler at me, but...
但我已经不担心那件事了
I'm not worried about that anymore.
对不起,艾迪
I'm sorry, Eddie.
我还没准备好
I'm just not ready.
那这样我到底该怎麽办?
Well, what in Sam heck am I supposed to do?
我对你很有感觉
I got some big feelings for ya.
不过...
Yeah, well...
我还没准备好跟你做♥爱♥
I'm just not ready for sex.
我就是没准备好
I'm just not.
我以为我们订婚了,就要结婚了
And here I thought we were engaged to be married.
那有什麽用?
What use is that?
我或许也没准备好要结婚
I'm not ready for that either.
我觉得你应该在我离开时找别人
I think you should find somebody else while I'm gone,
解决你的慾望
to get rid of that urge.
找谁?
Who?
我又不喜欢镇上的其他女孩
I don't like the other girls in town,
而且
and they...
她们也不喜欢我
...they don't like me neither.
那...
Well...
或许你该找个没办法拒绝你的人
Maybe you should do it with somebody who can't say no.
死掉的人
Somebody dead.
我是有想过
Yeah, I thought about that.
但是我做不下去
I couldn't go through with it.
为什麽?
Why not?
艾迪,她们死了
Oh, Eddie, they're dead.
做什麽都无所谓
So it doesn't matter.
这裡有个新鲜的
Here's a fresh one.
她这个礼拜才刚死
She died just this week.
(艾莉诺亚当斯)
是啊
Yeah.
看看她的邻居是谁
Look who her neighbor is.
(奥古丝塔盖恩)
这是个徵兆,你不觉得吗?
That's a sign, don't you think?
你不能再等一个礼拜吗?
Can't you just wait a week?
週六冰上联谊会就要到了
It's the Ice Pond Social Saturday.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表