剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
Then one day...
我嗑药嗑嗨了 闯进一间房♥子想抢劫
I was tripping on acid and tried to rob a house,
结果呢?
guess what?
裡面竟然都是护士
It was full of nurses.
其中一个朝我吐口水,我心想...
Then one spit at me, and I thought,
「操,现在我得杀光这些护士」
"Fuck, now I gotta kill all these nurses."
但有一个躲起来了
But one hid.
所以我才被关在这裡
That's why I'm in here.
因为有个聪明的小贱♥人♥躲起来了
Because of one little smart fucking whore who hid.
他们给我判了死刑,但后来...
Hm? And they gave me the death penalty,
伊利诺州 撤销了死刑
and then Illinois... got rid of it.
现在看看我
Now fucking look at me.
我在这裡享受的性♥爱♥跟毒品 比在外面还多
I'm getting more sex and drugs than I ever was out there.
我不用再拼命了
I'm out of the rat race. Hm?
我现在是做生意的
I run a business.
我吸毒,还能操到爽
I smoke crack and fuck. Hm?
我迟早会假释出狱,记住了
But I'm gonna get parole, mark my words.
因为我的律师说我一直想自杀
'Cause my lawyer says I keep trying to kill myself.
这就是窍门
That's all you gotta do.
就像艾德盖恩,他假装自己是疯子
No, and like what Ed Gein did, just pretended he was crazy.
现在他住在水疗中心?
Now he's in a fucking spa?
不,他是我的黑暗魔神
No. He's my... He's my black devil god.
我一直想成为他 我最终也成为了他
He's who I wanted to be, and he's who I became.
再来一次吧,伙计
You line me up again, Kemo?
我想玩第二回合了
I think I got round two in me.
(多名女性被杀害)
(跨洲杀手在山区血腥屠♥杀♥)
你的信,艾德
Mail for you, Ed.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你这个溷帐东西!
You motherfucker!
你这个王八蛋!
You son of a bitch!
你这该死的浑蛋!
You fucking asshole!
(中♥央♥州立医院)
(致中♥央♥州立医院全体员工)
(预计缩编通知)
(负责人:莉迪亚伍德本特)
可以跟你聊聊吗?
Can I talk to you?
当然可以,请坐
Of course. Have a seat.
我不晓得还能怎麽开口
I don't know how else to ask this.
我不能继续待在这裡
I can't stay here.
艾德
Ed.
我们已经谈过很多次了 -我知道
We've talked about this many times. -I know.
法官说我疯了,所以我必须待在医院
Judge said I was crazy, so's I gotta be in a hospital.
但他也说我不能接受审判 这表示我不能被判有罪
But he also says I can't stand trial, which means I can't be guilty.
那为什麽要把我关在这裡?
What am I doing in a place like this?
艾德,我知道
Ed, I know.
你说的我也认同
And you're preaching to the choir.
这个国家的精神医疗经费被删减了
Funding for mental health in this country has been slashed
而且一砍再砍
and slashed and slashed again.
我投给尼克森,但我没有要他这样做
And I voted for Nixon. But not for him to do that.
福特总统只会让一切更糟糕
And President Ford only made it worse.
这地方现在就像一座人类动物园
This place is no better than a human zoo.
我很同情你,艾德
I feel for you, Ed.
这是我的真心话
I truly do.
精神病院曾经是 让人得到关怀,协助康复的地方
A mental hospital used to be a place of compassion and rehabilitation.
我在努力当个好人
I'm trying to be good.
不,不
Ah! No, no.
我做了你要求的每一件事,对吧?
I mean, I do everything you ask of me, right?
我还帮当局追查那个凶手
I'm helping the authorities catch this killer.
大家都说我在这裡是为了康复
You know, everybody talks about me being here to get better.
那是谎言,对吧?
That's a lie, isn't it?
我是康复还是恶化都无所谓
It doesn't matter if I get better or if I get worse.
没有人在乎
Nobody cares.
这就只是惩罚
It's just punishment.
这是惩罚的一部分,对吧?
That's part of the punishment, isn't it?
不只是被关起来
It's not just that you're locked up.
还得活在这个谎言裡
It's that you're locked up with this lie.
说这一切都有目的
That there's a purpose to it.
但根本没有什麽目的,对吧?
There isn't any purpose to it, is there?
这一切都毫无意义
There's no purpose to any of it.
嘿,艾德
Hey, Ed.
是你的老朋友,理查史派克
It's your friend, Richard Speck.
有段时间没写信了 所以我想跟你说几句话
I haven't written in a while, so I thought I'd drop you a line,
附上一张我奶♥子♥的照片
send you a snapshot of my titties
免得你打手♥枪♥的时候需要一些刺♥激♥
in case you need something to choke your chicken to.
这对奶♥子♥不错吧?
They're nice titties, ain't they?
打赌你也想要一对
Bet you wish you had a pair.
或许你是对的
But maybe you were right.
我应该直接从尸体 割下一对奶♥子♥穿在身上
I should have just cut off a pair from a dead body and worn those,
因为我的奶在打♥针♥之后都痛得要命
'cause these girls, they get sore as shit after my injections.
要是我比你早死
Maybe if I kick the bucket before you,
他们可以把这对奶割下来寄给你
they can chop these off and send 'em to you.
想到我的偶像 穿着我的奶在精神病院晃来晃去
I'd feel good knowing my role model was strutting around the asylum
我就觉得很爽
wearing my titties.
说到偶像...
Speaking of role models,
你知道我有多崇拜你 不过也有一些人把我当偶像
you know how I idolized you, well, some guy idolizes me.
还写信给我,说我对他有多重要
Wrote me a letter saying how much I meant to him.
他说我杀了那一屋子护士给了他灵感
Says me killing that house full of nurses gave him an idea.
他现在打算屠♥杀♥一屋子的女大学生
He's planning on cutting up a whole house full of college girls.
他说他不想再压抑 杀了女人之后涌上来的那股狂热
Says he wants to quit fighting the frenzy that comes over him after he's killed a woman.
他想看看 有一整屋的女孩任他杀戮时
Wants to see what he does when he's got a lot of girls he can kill
若放任那股狂热吞没自己 会是什麽样子
and just lets that frenzy take him over.
很怪吧?
It's queer, huh?
我会把他的信转寄给你
I'll send you the letter he sent me.
你启发了我,而我又启发了他
See, you inspired me, and I inspired him now.
用我的奶♥子♥打手♥枪♥吧
Choke you chicken to these titties. Hmm?
祝一切顺利 理查史派克
All the best, Richard Speck.
我来见艾德盖恩 好,在这裡签名
Picking up for Ed Gein. -Yeah. Sign here.
(威尔史坦顿)
往这边走
Right this way.
盖恩先生
Mr. Gein?
威尔史坦顿副警长 隶属于莱昂郡警长办公室
Deputy Will Stanton, Leon County Sheriff's Office.
暴♥力♥犯罪组
Violent Crimes Unit.
你收到我的信了 -没错,我收到了
You got my letter. -Yeah, sure did.
老实说,我听到艾德盖恩要提供
Gotta say, just about fell out of my chair
佛罗里达州的凶杀桉线索时 差点从椅子上摔下来
when I heard Ed Gein thought he had a tip about these murders down in Florida.
我前阵子跟联邦调查局的人谈过
Well, I, uh... I talked with the FBI a while ago.
那让我开始思考
That got me thinking.
我一直很喜欢侦探小说
You know, I always liked detective novels.
喜欢关于追捕罪犯的故事
Stories about tracking down criminals and whatnot.
所以我开始从报纸上剪下新闻
So I started taking clippings out of the newspapers
把它们拼凑起来,然后寄给他们
and started piecing it all together and I send it all to them,
但是什麽都没发生
but nothing ever comes of it.
我想调查局的人应该觉得我疯了
I think those FBI fellas think I'm crazy.
副警长,我告诉你
Deputy, I tell you,
现在被关在这裡的人 一个比一个还疯
the folks they lock up here nowadays, they're getting crazier and crazier.
是啊,我一点也不意外
Yeah, well, it's no surprise to me.
你要是知道我每天在外面见到的事 你会觉得外面也一样疯
You see what I see every day, you'd think it's just as crazy out there.
总之,他叫泰德
Anyhow, his name is Ted.
抱歉?
Uh... I'm sorry.
他全名叫狄奥多,那也是我的中间名
Yeah, well, it's short for "Theodore," which is my middle name,
但他自称泰德,或泰迪
but he goes by "Ted" or "Teddy."
谁?
Who?
就是你们要找的人 那个杀了很多年轻女孩的凶手
Well, the man you're searching for who's killing all those young girls.
他开的是一辆福斯金龟车
Now, he drives one of them Volkswagens. A Beetle.
他有自己的车,但是... 他也说他知道要怎麽短接启动
He has one of his own, but he also says that he knows how to hotwire one,
所以,我想他应该不会开自己的车吧
so, well, I'm thinking he wouldn't be driving his own, would he?
他太聪明了
He's too smart for that.
他开的是偷来的车
He'd be driving a stolen one.
等等
Ed, uh, wait. Uh...
你怎麽知道这些?
How... How do you know this?
他寄了一封信给我认识的人 理查史派克
Well, he sent a letter to my acquaintance, Richard Speck,
理查把信转寄给我
and Richard sent it to me.
我想杀掉整个宿舍的女大学生
I'm thinking of cutting up a house of coeds.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表