剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
因为我不确定到底发生什麽事
Because I'm not sure about any of this.
听着
Listen...
我可以去跟妈妈谈吗?
Can I just go talk to Mother?
艾迪!-让我跟她谈
Eddie! -Let me talk to her.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
你妈妈死了
Your mother is dead.
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什麽?
What are you talking about? What are you talking about?
警长!
Sheriff!
你对她做了什麽?
What did you do to her?
法兰克! -你对她做了什麽?
Frank, hey. Stop! -What did you do to her?
法兰克,不要!
Frank, don't do it!
不要!
Stop!
住手!嘿!
Hey! Stop it! Hey!
谁来...住手!
Somebody... Stop! Hey!
法兰克!
Frank!
法兰克,住手!
Frank, stop! Stop!
住手!法兰克!够了!
Stop! Frank! Enough!
别这样!
Come on!
好了,够了!
That's enough! That's enough!
够了!你为什麽要这样做?
That's enough. That's enough. -Why did you do that?
法兰克
Frank.
为什麽?
Why?
为什麽?
Why?
到底是怎麽回事?
What is going on?
到底是怎麽回事?
What is happening?
你为什麽要打我?法兰克
Why did you do that, Frank?
我们一直相处得不错
You and me always got along. -Why?
看谁坐在我后面
Look who's behind me.
你的两点钟方向,对,就是她
Your two o'clock. Yeah, that's her.
看来在墓园的约会被放鸽子了
Looks like date night at the cemetery got cancelled.
还以为他妈妈会喜欢看他们做♥爱♥?
You think Mother likes to watch them knock boots?
别说了
Shh. Stop it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
再来点咖啡吗?
More coffee?
不用
No.
你在看什麽?
What are you reading?
(《小妇人》)
不关你的事 你...
None of your business. -You...
你听说艾德的事了吧?
You heard about Ed, didn't you?
没有
No.
什麽事?
What?
(股骨叉)
(骨头)
那对肺脏是她的吗?
Are the lungs a match?
(肺脏2)
不是
No.
(蜡烛、叉子、面具、肺脏)
(肾脏2)
那颗心脏是她的吗?
Is the heart a match?
不是
No.
嗨,法兰克
Hi, Frank.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything...
我只想要埋葬我妈
I just need to bury my mother.
我明白,法兰克
I understand, Frank.
我已经在这裡坐了八个小时
I've been setting here eight hours.
我只要你把她的遗体给我
And... I just need you to give me her body.
法兰克,孩子
Frank. -I just...
我只要你把她的遗体给我
I need you to give me her body. -Frank. Son.
孩子 -我...
Son. -I...
我们还在拚凑她的遗体
We are still piecing her together.
现在还不能给你
I can't give her to you just yet.
不,这不是她的,不吻合
No, it's not hers. It doesn't fit.
不对
No.
不对
No.
不对
Nope.
法兰克
And Frank...
她还是...
She's still...
有些部位我们还没找到
We're still missing some
让人不安的部位
disturbing... parts.
什麽部位?
What parts?
就告诉我吧
Just tell me.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你就...
Just...
就直接告诉我
Just tell me.
什麽时候才能把我妈还我?
When can I get my mother?
(柯达彩色冲洗)
♪ Every day ♪
(帝国大厦)
(阿特金森玫瑰花香乳霜)
♪ Every day ♪
♪ There are strange things Happening every day ♪
♪ Every day ♪
(尼可拉时装,从小镇走向伟大梦想)
♪ Every day ♪
你什麽时候才会准备好?
Are you ever going to be ready?
♪ There are strange things happening... ♪
来了
Coming.
她在那裡,在楼上!
There she is, up there.
沃金斯小姐!
Miss Watkins!
艾德琳!
Adeline!
你知道什麽? -小姐!请看这裡!
What do you know? -Miss! Right here!
你认识他多久了? -你熟悉他的童年吗?
How long did you know him? Are you aware of his childhood?
威吉有来吗?
Is Weegee here?
你要站着发呆吗?说话啊
Just gonna stand there? Say something!
感谢各位拨冗前来
"Thank you for coming."
我对于在盖恩农场的发现 就如各位一样震惊
"I am as shocked as you are to learn what has been discovered at the Gein farm."
艾德盖恩的确曾经算是我熟识的人
Eddie Gein was at one time an acquaintance of mine.
我们偶尔会在饮品店柜台寒暄几句
I would exchange pleasantries with him from time to time at the soda counter,
有一次我也曾经陪他一起熘冰
and on one occasion I accompanied him roller skating.
我们的关係仅止于此
That was the extent of our relationship.
任何影射我们另有关係
Any insinuation otherwise,
或我协助盖恩先生 做出那些卑劣行为的说法
or the idea that I aided Mr. Gein in his despicable actions,
都是诽谤,并非事实
is slanderous and untrue.
我对于盖恩先生不再发表其他评论
And while I have no further comment to make about Mr. Gein,
但我很乐意回答关于我个人的问题
I am happy to answer any questions you might have about me personally,
我对于艺术的抱负,或我的摄影技巧
my artistic ambitions, or my skills in photography
若有摄影师需要助理 我随时愿意加入
would inquire to any photographer who needs an assistant.
艾德琳!
Adeline!
他发过脾气吗?他曾经想杀你吗?
Did he ever get angry? Did he ever try to kill you?
穀仓裡面埋了几具尸体?
How many bodies were found in the barn?
沃金斯女士 你协助艾德盖恩杀了几个人?
Mrs. Watkins! How many people did you help Edward Gein murder, Mrs. Watkins?
看着我,沃金斯女士!
Look at me! Right here, Mrs. Watkins!
你们有做♥爱♥吗?他喜欢什麽体♥位♥?
Did you guys have sex? What kind of positions did he like?
你上过他吗?沃金斯小姐
Did you fuck him, Miss Watkins?
艾德盖恩...
Edward Gein...
沃金斯小姐!
Miss Watkins!
好了! 够了!
All right, all right, all right. That's enough.
哦
Oh.
你就吃你的派吧
Why don't you go and eat your pie?
那片起司...看起来不太美味
The cheese it looks like it's seen better days.
想吃好起司得出威斯康辛州才行
You have to go out of the state of Wisconsin to find good cheese.
我从来没离开过威斯康辛
You know, I've never been out of Wisconsin.
不会吧
You don't say.
内馅有点结块了,对吧?
It does look slightly curdled, doesn't it?
嗯...
Well...
是有一点
Only slightly,
如果你不想吃就别吃
but if you don't want to eat it, don't, you know.
没关係
Oh, it's fine.
好,艾德
Okay, Ed, uh...
根据我们在你家的发现 我觉得你杀了大概200个人
from what we found in your house, I'm thinking you killed about 200 people.
什麽?
What?
才没有
No!
不是,根本不是那样
No, no, no, nothing like that.
不,我想...
No, I think...
我想这裡面有很大的误会
I think a lot of this is a big misunderstanding.
什麽意思?我们误会什麽了?
What do you mean? What are we misunderstanding?
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表