剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
看到了吗?
Now, see this?
那是什麽?
What is it?
骨头
Bone.
什麽骨头?
What kind of bone?
手指骨
Finger bone.
才不是
No, it isn't.
我们来瞧瞧吧
Let's find out.
现在,你们要盯着手指头,好吗?
Now, you follow the finger, all right?
别追丢了
Don't let it out of your sight.
在哪裡?
Where is it?
确定吗?
You sure?
肯定?
Positive?
我们来看看
Let's have a look.
看吧?那很简单
See? That was easy.
噹噹!
Ta-da!
我就说是手指
Told you it was a finger.
你怎麽办到的?
How'd you do that?
那不是真的
That's not real.
当然是真的
Sure is.
就算不是真的,这也是一个好魔术
Wouldn't matter if it weren't.Still a good trick anyhow.
所以那是真的手指头?
So that's a real finger?
没错
Yes, sir.
你从哪裡弄来的? -哪裡弄来的不重要
Where'd you get it? -Doesn't matter where I got it.
走在我前面的老太太掉下来的
Fell off an old lady I was walking behind.
这魔术太糟糕了
These tricks are terrible.
我想回家,拜託
I want to go home, please.
先别急
Just hold your horses.
我有说过我可以变成女生吗?
Did I mention that I could turn into a lady?
没错
Yep.
我可以变成女生 还可以...
I can turn into a lady, and...
把我的头拔下来
pull my head off.
那绝对不可能
是吗?
-That's impossible. -Yeah?
我证明给你看
I'll prove it.
好了,我就要...
Okay,
变成女生了
I'm turning into a lady.
他在做什麽? -我要变身了...
What's he doing? -I don't know.
我不晓得 变成她
I'm turning into her.
哦
Oooh.
别害怕
Don't be afraid now.
嗨
Oh. Hi.
我叫做米尔卓
My name's Mildred.
真高兴见到你们
It's so nice to meet you.
不过呢
我的头好痛
But oh, I have such a headache.
我该怎麽办?
What should I do?
我知道了
Oh, I know.
我可以把头拔下来
I could pull my head off.
没错,我就要这样做
Yes, that's what I'll do.
我觉得好多了
Oh, that's so much better.
这实在太蠢了 那根本不是真的
This is dumb. That's not even real.
这当然是真的!
Of course it's real.
我是说...这才算是好的魔术表演
I mean, that's the mark of a good magic show.
它能打动你
When it moves you.
就算是让你感动到哭出来
Even if it moves you to tears.
你到底有什麽毛病?
What on earth is wrong with you?
你跑去哪了?你带他们去哪裡了?
Where were you? Where did you take them?
伊妮德,亲爱的
Oh Enid, honey.
我只是带他们去我家看魔术
I just took 'em to my house for a magic show.
有什麽大不了?
What's the big deal?
好可怕,他戴了面具,还把头拔下来
It was scary. He had a mask on and pulled his head off.
现在你们会怕了 -快进屋子裡
Oh, so now it's scary. -Come. Into the house.
是他吗? 是他吗?
Is it him? Is it him?
对!
Yes!
我差点要报♥警♥了,我真该把你揍扁!
I was about to call the police. I ought to knock your block off!
他们很无聊 我只是想逗他们开心,对不起
They was bored! I was just trying to keep them entertained. I'm sorry.
天啊
Sheesh.
你们说9点半以前不会到家的
I mean, you said you weren't going to be home until 9:30.
如果再让我看见你一次
If I ever...
我一定会让你后悔,听见了吗?
ever see you again, I'm going to make you regret it! You hear me?
你不会的!
Well, you're not gonna!
滚出去,别再回来!
Get out of here. And don't come back!
我要走了!
I'm going!
你欠我40美分!
And you owe me 40 cents!
你一直在跟踪我,对不对?
You were just following me, weren't you?
你昨晚也跟着我
You followed me last night too.
你抢了我的工作
You took my job.
什麽?
What?
我只是个保姆
我就是这个意思
-I'm just a babysitter. -That's what I mean.
那本来是我的工作
That was my job.
那能帮我实现我的家庭计画
Helping me with my family plans.
你好啊
Hello!
孩子们,猜猜谁来了? -伊芙琳小姐!
Kids, guess who it is! -Miss Evelyn!
我们好想你 -嗨,法兰克 -嗨,伊妮德
We missed you! -Hi, Frank! Hi, Enid!
天啊,我也好想你们
Oh, boy, did I miss you!
哦!
Oh!
我可以摸吗?
Can I touch it?
当然可以
Of course you can.
摸我的拐杖不会让你得小儿麻痺
You're not going to catch polio from touching my cane.
也摸摸我的腿吧
Touch my leg even.
是谁弄的?
Who's doing that?
是他! -谁?
It's him! -Who?
戴帽子的人 -让我看看
The one with the head. -Let me take a look.
好了,那只是你们的幻想
Come on now. It's just your imagination.
去拿你们的林肯积木
Go get out your Lincoln Logs.
人心深处潜藏着什麽样的邪恶
...what evil lurks in the hearts of men.
魅影奇侠知道
The Shadow knows.
又一次 由你的好邻居「蓝煤经销商」
Once again, your neighborhood Blue Coal dealer
为你带来《魅影奇侠》的惊心冒险
brings you the thrilling adventures of The Shadow.
一个男人与邪恶势力不懈对抗的故事
The hard and relentless fight of one man against the forces of evil.
这些戏剧化的故事 是为了清楚传达一个讯息
These dramatizations are designed to demonstrate forcefully
告诉年轻人和成年人 犯罪没有好下场
to young and old alike that crime does not pay.
魅影奇侠,这位维护♥法♥律与秩序的人
The Shadow, who aids the forces of...
真实身分是拉蒙特克兰斯顿...
...is in reality Lamont Cranston, wealthy...
有人吗?
Hello?
多年前在东方 克兰斯顿学会一种奇特而神秘的招式
Years ago in the Orient, Cranston learned a strange and mysterious secret,
他能以催眠术迷惑他人 让人看不见他
the hypnotic power to cloud men's minds so they cannot see him.
克兰斯顿的朋友兼伙伴
美丽的玛格连恩,是唯一知道...
真的有用
It worked.
什麽有用?
What did?
当保姆
Babysitting.
我准备好了,我知道我会是个好爸爸
I'm ready. I know I'm going to be a good dad.
我准备好要结婚了,艾德琳
I'm ready to get married, Adeline.
太荒谬了!
It's just ridiculous!
你神智不清!你不是认真的!
You're delusional! You're not serious!
总之我绝对不可能会答应!
And it would be out of the question anyway!
我们根本不认识他们
We don't know these people!
没有人喜欢他的母亲
Nobody likes that mother of his!
她生病了
She's ill.
好吧
但大家在她还没生病之前就讨厌她了
Well, fine, but people disliked her when she was well.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
嘿!
Hey!
我就希望你会来 所以我稍微整理了一下
I was hoping you'd be coming, so I straightened up a little.
我会让这个地方焕然一新 所以,你不必担心
Well, I'm going to make this place spick and span so you don't need to worry.
好
Okay.
让我...
Let me, uh...
我最好去看看妈妈
I'd better check on Mother.
让她知道你来了
Let her know you're here.
她还好吗?
Is she all right?
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表