剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
It's the only time I don't feel off my rocker.
你不准带淫♥妇♥回这个家
You're not bringing a Jezebel into this house.
我会做我想做的事,妈妈
I'll do as I rightly please, Mother.
你也不能拿我怎麽办
There's nothing you can do about it.
我还是爱你
I still love you.
♪ I'll be with you ♪
我们得牵手,艾迪
You gotta hold hands, Eddie.
不一定要
You don't gotta.
这是情侣双人熘冰,一定要牵手
It's a couple's date. Of course we've got to.
♪ I'll be with you ♪
你有想过要离开这个城镇吗?
You ever feel like getting out of this town?
离开威斯康辛州?
Out of Wisconsin?
我应该是完全没有想过
Can't say I ever thought about it.
你有吗?
Do you?
一直都想,这裡让我有被困住的感觉
All the time. I feel hemmed in here.
那你想搬去哪裡?
Well, where the heck would you even light out for?
我想去纽约市
Oh, I'd go to New York City.
你有听过威吉吗?
You ever heard of Weegee?
那是一种游戏吗?
Like, board game?
不是啦,威吉是人名
No. Weegee.
那不是他的真名,但他都用这个化名
It's not his real name, but it's what he goes by.
他是犯罪现场摄影师
He's a crime scene photographer.
我要去找他,请他让我跟着他
I'd look him up and ask to follow him.
看我能学到什麽 什麽?拍摄犯罪现场的照片?
See what I could learn. -What, take photos of the crime scenes?
是啊,那很吸引人
Yes! It's fascinating.
他会跟着重桉组一起巡逻
He goes on patrols with the homicide unit.
有时候他们会直接打给他
Or sometimes they just call him with a tip,
「嘿,广播刚刚播了这个」
"Hey, this came on the radio. Meet us at so-and-so."
「快来某某地会合,可能是大桉子」
"Could be a real doozy."
你是指谋杀桉
Oh. Murders, you mean.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
而且...有时候他会拍到刚发生的凶杀桉
And like, sometimes he's taking photos of murders that just happened.
你从照片也可以看得出来
And you can tell it by the photos too.
尸体还有温度
The bodies are still warm.
有种说不出的感觉 就是很...亲密
Something about it... is just so intimate.
♪ I'll be with you in apple blossom time ♪
如果可以的话,那是我想做的事
So that's what I'd do if I could.
我先当威吉先生的助手 学会所有技巧
I'd help out Mr. Weegee until I could branch out on my own,
然后再自己闯出一片天
after I learned all the tricks of the trade.
我应该会做得很好
I think I'd be good at that too.
而且我也不会害怕
And I wouldn't be scared by it.
我可以找到其中的美,如果真有的话
I think I could find the beauty in it, if there was such a thing.
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know, it sounds strange.
你知道吗? 你是唯一能让我倾吐的人
You know, you're the only person I could have told that to.
♪ Church bells will chime ♪
♪ You will be mine ♪
♪ In apple blossom time ♪
还记得那个菸灰缸吗?-哪个?
You know the ashtray? -Which?
你给我看的照片,用头骨做的
The photo you showed me. The one with the skull.
伊尔斯做的那个
The one Ilse made.
记得,怎麽了?
Oh. Yeah, what about it?
我借用了那个点子
然后就自己做了一些东西
Well, I took that idea, and I just kind of ran with it.
艾迪盖恩,你到底在乱说什麽?
Eddie Gein, what on earth are you japin' about?
我没有乱说
I'm not japin'.
我发誓,我看到那张照片后就想...
Hand to God, I saw that picture, and I thought,
「我可以做类似的东西」
"Well, I could make something like that."
所以我做了一个碗
So I did. I made a bowl out of one.
妈妈,我的碗呢?
Mother, where's my bowl?
那是我最喜欢的碗
It's my favorite bowl.
你真的很特别,盖恩先生
You sure are one, Mr. Gein.
你真的是独一无二
They really broke the mold when they made you. Hmm?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
好,你说是就是
Yeah, sure.
我可以证明
Well, I can prove it.
你想看吗?
You want to see it?
去你家看吗?
What, at your house?
对啊,我想要给你看
Sure, I want to show you.
所以你在邀请我去你家?现在?
So you're inviting me home? Now?
有何不可?
Why not?
好啊,可以
Sure. Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
♪ In apple blossom time ♪
怎麽了?
What?
怎样?
What?
你在跟谁挥手?
Who were you waving at?
妈妈
Mother.
来吧
Come on.
哦
Oh!
拜託 -抱歉
好暗哦
-Sorry. -Come on, hey. It's dark.
我什麽都看不到
I can't see anything.
没事的
It's all right.
哦
Oh!
艾迪,你妈妈的事是开玩笑的吗?
Eddie, were you joking about your mother?
为什麽你总觉得我在开玩笑?
Why do you always think I'm joking?
就是这样觉得
Just cause.
上次你告诉我她中风了
Last you told me, you said she had a stroke.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
她大多时候都待在楼上
Keeps her upstairs most days.
有时候我会抱她下来,到后面的客厅
Sometimes I carry her down into a sitting room back there.
艾迪,可以请你开灯吗?
Eddie, will you turn on the light, please?
别急
Hold your horses.
你就耐心等一下
Just hold your damn horses.
艾迪?
Eddie?
嘘
Shh.
我就在这裡
I'm right here.
天啊,艾迪
Oh, Eddie.
我知道,这裡一团乱
I know. It's a mess.
不只是一团乱 你不能这样过日子,艾迪
It's more than a mess. You can't live like this, Eddie.
我一直都这样想
That's what I'm saying.
自从妈妈生病之后
Ever since Mother got sick.
天啊!至少让我帮你打扫一下
Oh! Sheesh, at least let me help you clean up a bit.
你需要一个女人帮你打理
You need a woman's touch.
你真是太好心了
That's mighty kind of you.
垃圾桶就在那裡
Ugh! -Trash can's right there.
你知道垃圾桶在哪裡 为什麽还把垃圾堆在水槽裡?
If you know where the trash is, then why is all the trash in the sink?
这是什麽?
Ugh! What is this?
那是口香糖 -口香糖?
It's chewing gum. -Chewing gum?
以防万一 -什麽万一?
Just in case. Just in case what?
万一还裡面还有点味道
In case it has some flavor left.
我们开始交往吧
Let's go steady.
这样我就能把你介绍给妈妈了
Then I can introduce you to Mother.
你是唯一理解我的人
You're the one person who understands me.
我知道她一定会懂的
I know she's gonna see that.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
好
Okay.
艾迪,这是什麽?
Eddie, what is this?
钢锯
Hacksaw.
我本来要洗乾淨的
I was gonna rinse it.
就像你说的 我需要一个女人帮我打理
Like you said, I need a woman's touch.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
妈妈!
Mother!
你还醒着吗?
Are you awake?
艾迪,你不是在恶作剧吧?
Eddie, this isn't a prank, is it?
恶作剧?什麽意思?
Prank? What do you mean?
来吧,她可能真的在睡觉
Come on, she might actually be sleeping.
艾迪,那是什麽味道?
Eddie, what's that smell?
闻起来好甜腻
It's like sickly sweet.
那是妈妈的香水
That's Mother's perfume.
艾迪,这是什麽?
Eddie, what is this?
什麽是什麽?
What's what?
这张椅子,这是你做的吗?
This chair.Did you make this?
我刚修好的
Just repaired it.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表