剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
掰掰
Bye.
星期五见
Friday.
(伊迪丝巴♥赫♥)
太好了
Oh yeah.
她会很喜欢的
She'll love that.
真高级 -没错
Fancy. -That's right.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
我从来没喝过红酒
I've never had wine before.
我也没有
Me neither.
我的天啊
Oh my gosh.
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
To us.
很好喝
Oh. It's nice. -Mmm.
他们不会真的光着脚踩葡萄吧?
They wouldn't actually use their bare feet to stomp on the grapes.
是真的 至少我是这样想的
Yeah. At least I think so.
来查证一下吧
Let's find out.
闻起来像脚
有一点
-I mean, it smells like feet. -A little bit.
味道也像脚吗?
Does it taste like feet?
我怎麽知道
I wouldn't know.
希望我佈置的东西还在
I hope that setup's still there.
艾迪,这裡是墓园吗?
Oh, Eddie. Is this a graveyard?
没错 来吧,希望你会喜欢
It sure is. Come. Come on. You're gonna like it.
噢
Ooh.
艾迪
Oh, Eddie.
这是什麽?
What is this?
我...
Well, I, uh...
我想带你来一个特别的地方,因为...我想问你一个问题
I wanted to take you someplace special so's that I could ask you something.
坐下吧
Come on, sit.
艾迪,你让我好紧张
Eddie, you're making me nervous.
因为我自己也很紧张
Well, because I'm nervous is why.
你不坐下的话,我会更紧张
You're making me nervous if you don't sit.
好,我...
Now, I...
我知道我们交往的时间不长
I know we haven't been going together long and...
记得你之前 问过我这辈子想要什麽吗?
You know when you asked me what I wanted out of my life?
我想...我现在知道了
Well, I... I think I know now.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
哦
Oh...
不,我不该这麽做的
Oh no, I shouldn't have done this.
不是的 我只是太惊讶了
No, no, no. I... I was just surprised.
我完全没想到
I... I had no idea.
我说过我要给你一个惊喜
Well, I told you I was fixing to surprise you.
艾迪 我不晓得该说什麽
Oh, Eddie. I don't know what to say.
我愿意 我当然愿意嫁给你
Yes, yes. Of course I'll marry you.
我在发抖
I'm shaking.
好 别动
Okay. Hold still now.
太美了
Oh, it's beautiful.
是啊 太大了
Yeah. -It's too big.
是啊,那位女士的手指比你胖很多
Yeah, the lady's fingers were a lot fatter than yours.
谁的手指?
Whose?
卖♥♥戒指给我的女士
The lady that sold it to me.
这是鑽石 这又是什麽?翡翠?
It's a diamond. And what are those? Emeralds?
我不晓得
Hmm. I don't know.
艾迪
Oh, Eddie.
哦
Oh...
(妈妈,奥古丝塔盖恩)
不,等等!
No. Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎麽了? -我就是没办法
What happened?
就是... 性♥交♥
I just can't, you know, fornicate.
因为妈妈总是说 除非为了生孩子
Because Mother always says you shouldn't fornicate
否则不该性♥交♥
less'n you trying to make a little one.
而我真的很担心当爸爸的事
I'm just real worried about being a father is all. 'Cause,
我们刚刚要做的事情...
you know, us going at it like we were.
我真的很想继续 但我一想就分心了
And I sure do wanna, I just, I got distracted thinking about it.
你知道我爸爸...
And, you know, my father was...
艾迪,别说了 没关係的
Eddie. Eddie, stop. It's okay. -It's just...
我懂
I understand.
你害怕有孩子 因为就像大部分没有大家庭的男人
You're nervous to have children because like most men who don't have big families,
你没有跟孩子相处过
you've never been around them.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
你好
Hello.
嗨,海勒太太
这是艾迪
Hi, Mrs. Heller. This is Eddie.
你好
Hello.
进来吧
Come on in.
你以前有当过保姆吗?
Have you babysat before?
没有,不算是当过保姆 但我跟孩子们相处得很好
No, I wouldn't say babysat, but I do get along with kids.
我想可能是因为 有时候我觉得自己还像个孩子
I think on account of sometimes I feel like I still am one.
孩子喜欢做的事我也喜欢,例如...
I like doing things that kids like to do,
在树林裡追来追去、挖东西之类的
like chasing things through the woods and digging things up and whatnot.
所以你是个童心未泯的人
So you're young at heart.
你真的没办法帮忙吗?
Aren't you available to sit?
去年我可以,但现在不行
Last year I was, but not now.
我在街角的杂货店打工,帮忙算帐
I got a part-time job down at the corner store just helping with accounting.
所以我现在没时间
So I'm unavailable.
是这样的
小法兰克和伊妮德
Well, look, Frank Jr. and Enid,
他们非常喜欢他们的保姆 伊芙琳小姐
they love their babysitter, Miss Evelyn.
她一走,他们就会哭
They cry when she leaves.
但艾德琳可能跟你说过 她因为小儿痲痺进了医院
But like Adeline might have told you, she's been in the hospital with polio.
真糟糕
Oh no.
他们认为她能熬过去
Oh, they think she'll pull through.
她不会瘫痪的
She won't be paralyzed.
但她可能要拄拐杖走路了,真可怜
But she is going to walk with a cane. Poor thing.
妈妈现在也行动不便
我还得背她
Mother has trouble getting around now. I actually have to carry her.
海勒太太
我可以替艾迪担♥保♥
Well, Mrs. Heller, I can vouch for Eddie.
他绝对是合适的人选 而且他也很便宜
He's definitely your man. And he's cheap, too.
一小时只要10美分 算上我带来的乐趣
Just ten cents an hour, which is good value,
非常划算
what with all the frivolity I provide.
嗯
Hm.
那...
So...
你们谁是伊妮德?
Which one of you is Enid?
懂吗?那是个笑话
See, that was a joke.
伊妮德是女生的名字,所以一定是你
Because Enid's a girl's name, so it'd have to be yours.
好吧
M'kay.
你们想玩什麽游戏吗?
Any games you like to play?
伊芙琳小姐比你有趣
Miss Evelyn's funner than you. -Well, can she do magic tricks?
那她会变魔术吗?
不会
No.
好,那我比她还有趣
Okay, well, then, I'm funner than her then.
那你变魔术啊
So do a trick.
我没带道具
I didn't bring none.
你要带我们去哪裡?
Where are you taking us?
去一个笨蛋伊芙琳 永远不会带你们去的地方
Someplace that dummy Miss Evelyn were never gonna take you.
开玩笑的,会很好玩的
Just kidding. It'll be fun.
好冷
It's cold.
我们来生火吧
Let's get a fire going.
这裡好臭
It smells in here.
你们两个还真会抱怨
Lots of complaining out of you two.
你们应该去跟妈妈抱怨 看她怎麽叫你们闭嘴
You ought to tell it to Mother. See where she tells you to shove it.
你很没礼貌
You're rude.
来啊,坐下来
Come on, sit down.
准备好看表演了吗?
You ready for the show?
不要抢着一起回答啊
Well, don't both answer at once.
来吧
Let's go.
想看魔术吗?
You want to see a trick?
在这裡等着
Wait there.
好了 准备好被震撼吧
Okay, prepare to be dazzled.
三个碗,对吧?
Three bowls. Right?
裡面是空的
Nothing in 'em.
三个
Three.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表