剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
不要,我受不了了!
No! I can't stand it.
我希望你直接把话说出来
I wish you'd just come out and say it, Mother.
不如你来告诉我,你想要我说什麽?
Why don't you tell me what you want me to say?
我会照你的话说
And I'll say it.
「这是你自找的,亚佛烈德」
"You brought it on yourself, Alfred."
你知道你的电影会释放出什麽东西
但你还是拍了
"You knew what your picture would unleash, but you did it anyway."
嗯?
Hmm?
你还有其他故事可以说,亚佛烈德
You have other stories to tell, Alfred.
但我可以跟谁说呢?
But who would I tell them to?
观众的胃口变了
The audience has changed,
是我改变了他们
and I'm the one who changed them.
他们现在只想要更多
And they'll want more and more and more.
就像嚐过鲜血的野猪
Like hogs who've tasted blood.
没有回头路了
There's no going back.
现在已经不可能了
Not now.
我叫你闭嘴!不要再哭了!
I said stop! Stop your crying!
应该是我要坐在那裡假哭,不是你
It should be me making those crocodile tears, not you.
你是真的做了,不是吗? -什麽?
I mean, you really did it, didn't you?
我做了什麽?
What? What did I do?
你抢走我的工作!
我的保姆工作!
You took my job, my babysittin' job!
我本来要用那份薪水来付婚礼的费用
I was going to pay for my wedding with that job.
现在怎麽办?
Now what? Hmm?
没有体面的西装 没有漂亮的蛋糕
No nice suit, no fancy cake,
只有一场摆着猪肉炖豆的婚宴
just a reception with pork and beans.
艾德琳值得拥有更多
Adeline deserves more than that.
求求你
求求你
Please, please, please.
求你不要这样对我,求求你
Please don't do this to me, please.
闭嘴!
Stop it!
大家都在讲话
Everybody's talking.
你知道吗?
You know...
有时候我听不懂那些声音在说什麽
Sometimes I don't understand the voices.
我在努力思考
我正在想...
I'm just trying to think, I'm trying to think now.
想什麽?
Think about what?
要怎麽处理他们
About what to do with them.
伊妮德和小法兰克 -不
Enid and Frank Jr... -No!
还有那个老法兰克!
...and the Frank Sr. fella.
不! 他们只是孩子,你不能伤害他们!
No! No, they're just kids! You can't hurt them. Please.
求求你,你不能伤害他们
Please. You can't hurt them. -Shh.
嗨,妈妈
Hello, Mother.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
不是,我不是在怀疑你
No, I'm not doubtin' you.
好吧
All right.
好的,妈妈
Yes, Mother.
你真的把事情搞砸了
You've really done it now.
不要
No. No.
那是做什麽用的?
What's that for?
那是做什麽用的?
What's that for?
妈妈不想把这裡弄髒
Mother doesn't wanna make a mess.
如果你让我们家族蒙羞,她会杀了你
She'd kill us if we're dishonoring our family.
求求你
Please, please, no.
拜託不要,求求你
Please.
不要,求求你
No. No, please.
不要!
No.
握紧了
Nice and tight.
求你
Please...
不要
No...
求求你
Please, please.
不要
No, no, no, no, no!
不要
No, no, no, no, no.
不要!
No, no!
你让妈妈生气了!
You upset Mother!
不要
No, no, no! -Here.
不要!
No! No!
哦
Ah!
走着瞧
Here we go.
求求你,不要
No. Please, no.
闭嘴!
Shut up! -No!
打死这个贱♥人♥!
Hit the bitch!
打死这个贱♥人♥!
Hit the bitch!
上楼!
Get upstairs!
压住她,压低,快点!
你没打到!
再来一次!
Do it again.
不要!
No!
压住她!
Bigger.
打那个贱♥人♥,快点!
Hit the bitch! -No!
打她!
Come on! Hit her! Get her!
不要!
No!
快打她,爷爷!
Oh, hit her, Grandpa!
快点!打死她!
Let's go! Come here!
好!-趴下!
Yeah! -Get down!
不!
No!
卡!我们再来一次
Cut. Let's go again.
(《皮面人》,导演:胡柏)
♪ When I die I may not go to heaven ♪
♪ I don't know if they let cowboys in ♪
♪ If they don't Just let me go to Texas ♪
《怪物:艾德盖恩的故事》
♪ 'Cause Texas is as close as I've been ♪
♪ When I die I may not go to heaven ♪
♪ I don't know if they let cowboys in ♪
♪ If they don't Just let me go to Texas
♪ 'Cause Texas is as close as I've been ♪
♪ When I die I may not go to heaven ♪
♪ I don't know if they let cowboys in ♪
♪ If they don't Just let me go to Texas ♪
♪ 'Cause Texas is as close as I've been ♪
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表