剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
这是...
What's the...
上面有个痕迹
There's a mark on it.
对啊,所以我才用它
Yeah, that's why I used it.
我喜欢它的样子
I like the way it looked.
那是什麽?
What is it?
那是乳♥头♥
It's a nipple.
什麽的乳♥头♥?
What kind of nipple?
每一种动物都有乳♥头♥啊
Well, all kinds of beasts got nipples.
我知道,但你懂我的意思
No, but you know what I'm saying.
这是从乳♥房♥♥割下来的吧?
It's from an udder, right?
可以这麽说
You could call it that.
来吧
Come on.
妈妈
Mother!
我要给你一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
你好,盖恩太太
Hello, Mrs. Gein.
艾迪说你身体不太好
Eddie said you were poorly,
我很高兴看到你正在康复
and I'm sure glad to see that you're on the mend.
她有点重听,你要大声一点
She's a little deaf. Just talk a little louder.
妈妈
Mother!
不要摆臭脸,有点礼貌
Don't pout now. Be polite.
这是我朋友,希望你们也能成为朋友
This is my friend, and I'd like you to be friends.
我只是来打个招呼,盖恩太太
I was just saying hello, Mrs. Gein.
我们开始交往了,妈妈
She and I are going steady, Mother.
你这样坐着很不礼貌
It's not polite to just sit there.
她睡着了吗?
Is she asleep?
没有,她只是在闹脾气
No, she's just being stubborn.
妈妈
Mother!
我不会让你这样坐着不理人
I'm not gonna let you just sit there.
我想我下次再来吧
I think I should come back another time.
不行,她很没礼貌,我不喜欢
No, she's being rude, and I don't like it.
妈妈
Mother!
不行,我得离开这裡
No, no, I gotta get out of here.
不要,你要去哪裡?别走
No.No, where are you going? No.
这个家到底是怎麽回事?艾迪
What is going on in this house, Eddie?
我说过了,她就是那个样子 -我觉得很不对劲
I told you, she's just, she's a little... -I don't feel right.
下次她一定会很亲切 -不,我要走了
Next time she'll be sweet as pie. -No, I have to go.
拜託,这不是我想要的结果
Oh, come on. This is not how I wanted this to go!
你能不能... 能不能亲我一下再走?
Could you just... could you give me a kiss before you go?
不行!
No.
那能不能在我腿上坐一下?
Maybe sit on my lap for a minute?
艾迪,刚刚实在太奇怪了
Eddie, that didn't feel right.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我可以载你吗?
Well, can I drive you?
不行
No.
我下週末可以带你出去玩吗?
Well, can I take you out next weekend?
妈妈!
Mother!
你怎麽这样子对人家?
How dare you treat her like that?
她是个淫♥妇♥!
She's a Jezebel.
我不会和街上的妓♥女♥说话 我儿子也不准碰这种女人!
I won't speak to streetwalkers, and no son of mine will ever touch one!
不! -你听懂没?
不!
-You understand me? -No! No!
我不会再忍♥受你这样说了!
I'm not gonna take that from you!
那种女人就该被处死!
A woman like that should be put to death!
那种女人就该当街被石头砸死!
A woman like that should be stoned in the street!
我爱她!
I love her!
不!我爱她!
No! I love her!
不!妈妈!
No! Mother!
我爱她!
I love her!
这裡的情况必须改变
Things are going to change around here.
当我带朋友来见你时
你就得打招呼!
When I bring a friend to meet you, you say hello!
不准命令我该怎麽做
Don't you tell me what to do.
不!我一直对你很好
No! I've been good to you.
我满足了你所有的要求
I've given you everything you've asked of me.
我把我的人生都献给你了
I've devoted my life to you!
但我也是有极限的
Even I have limits.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
我要去喝酒 -不准去!
I'm going drinking. -No, you're not!
我就是要去!
Oh, yes, I am!
我就要去!
Yes, I am!
我早该猜到了 你就像你那个没用的废物爸爸
I should have guessed, just like your useless, wastrel father,
成天跟那些游手好閒的酒鬼溷在一起
sitting around with a bunch of shiftless drunkards.
带着你的来♥福♥枪♥啊
Get your rifle, why don't you?
给那些酒鬼一个痛快
Let the drunkards out of their misery!
以西结书第18章第20节!
Ezekiel 18:20!
别再大吼大叫了,女人!
Quit your shouting, woman!
「唯有犯罪的,他必死亡」
"The soul that sinned shall die!"
「罪的工价就是死」
"The wages of sin are death!"
你好,艾迪
Hello, Eddie.
玛丽
Mary.
为什麽要带枪?
What's the gun for?
我想说如果看到松鼠就打一隻
Just thought I'd try for a squirrel if I seen one.
但没那种运气
No such luck.
要来瓶啤酒吗?
Can I get you a beer?
施丽兹啤酒,麻烦了
Schlitz, please.
我最近都没看到你
I haven't seen you around.
是啊
Well...
有什麽烦心事吗?
What's botherin' ya?
就是...
Oh, just...
女孩的事
girl trouble.
我以为你跟那个艾德琳在交往
I thought you were seeing that Adeline girl.
跟妈妈住在一起那个
One that lives with her mother.
已经结束了吧,我想
Oh. Not anymore, I don't think.
真是遗憾
Sorry about that.
我只是想说一声
Just so you know, if it's a girl you'd like,
如果你想找个女伴,我可以安排
I can arrange that.
我在芝加哥那边还有很多女生朋友
I still got a lot of lady friends from my time in Chicago,
只是想让你知道
just so you know.
女孩们会很乐意来这裡一趟
Girls who'd love to make a trip up here
跟你这样的帅哥共度时光
and spend some time with a...handsome man like you.
真想不到
You don't say.
只是想告诉你一声
Just letting you know.
你是从德国来的,对吧?
You're from Germany, right?
没错,巴伐利亚
Yes, Bavaria.
跟妈妈一样
Same as Mother.
妈妈家乡的人
Mother's people.
你跟她有一样的身材
Got the same body as her.
你不能这样跟女士说话
That's no way to talk to a lady.
我没有恶意
Didn't mean nothing by it.
但你也算不上什麽女士
But you ain't a lady anyhow,
你还问我要不要帮忙找女人
asking if I need you to call a girl for me.
你想在这裡喝完酒 还是想去别的地方
You want to finish your drink, or do you want to go someplace else?
你自己决定
It's up to you.
我要去上厕所
I need to use the washroom.
那只是在恭维你,玛丽
Just complimentin' ya is all, Mary.
我爱我妈妈
I love my mother.
如果赫斯是亲卫队上级集团领袖
你就该是亲卫队最高集团领袖
就像迪特里希和豪塞尔
你应该直接听命于希姆莱
伊尔斯,小声点
不行!
你给我像个男人
卡尔,我们马上就要
彻底消灭欧洲的犹太人了
我们要根除他们,而你应该参与其中
你要让她这样对你说话?
You gonna let her talk to you like that?
搞什麽鬼?你是谁?
你以为自己是谁?
竟然敢这样跟我先生说话
你叫什麽名字?士兵
你的长官是谁?
对 好
Yeah. Okay.
逮捕他!
逮捕那个人!
Arrest this man!
卡尔,你应该只听命于希姆莱
Karl, you should answer to no one but Himmler!
我不是故意要伤害你的感情,玛丽
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Mary.
没关係
It's all right.
其实你跟她一点也不像
You're actually nothin' like her.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表