剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
你怎麽学会那招的?
不晓得
-How'd you learn how to do that? -Dunno.
大概是我的小♥穴♥有绝活吧
I've got a trick pussy. That's what I think.
你跟你妈讲话也那麽髒吗?
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
没有,怎样?
你是那种乡下的老古板吗?
No. What are you? Some kind of small-town prude?
我不是,我跟你们不一样
Not me. I'm different.
我内心是个城市女孩
I'm a city girl at heart.
我抽烟,我跟人上♥床♥
I smoke. I fornicate.
这个破烂小镇容不下我
I'm too big for this town.
艾德琳,你小声一点!
Adeline! Lower your voice!
天啊,你最近脾气真大
My word, you got some spice in you these days, don't you?
我根本不想学怎麽当家庭主妇 或是怎麽做家事
I don't care about learning how to be a housewife, or housewife stuff.
这很重要,亲爱的
It is important, sweetheart,
你得学会怎麽打理一个家
to learn the skills of keeping a house
这样才能找个男人,组成家庭
if you want to find a man and start a family.
看看你的下场
Lot of good it did you.
你的男人呢?妈妈
Where's your man, Mother?
我会当你没说那句话
I'll pretend you didn't say that.
我得把你养大!
I had to raise you!
我找了一份 在报社负责分类广♥告♥的工作
Take a job running classifieds down at the newspaper.
完全靠自己
Doing it all alone.
我就是不想让你过那种人生,艾德琳
This is the life I'm trying to spare you, Adeline.
我...
Do...
我就是不要
Well, I'm not doing it.
我也不要参加那个缝纫聚会
And I'm not joining that knitting circle.
反正我就要离开了
I'm leaving town anyways.
很好
Good.
祝你顺利
I wish you well.
走吧
Get out.
我还走不了
我没有钱,妈妈
I can't get out yet. I don't have the money, Mother.
那你就得去参加聚会
Then you're going to the meeting.
如果你要住在这个屋簷下 你就得参加家政课
If you are living under this roof, you're attending
每週三晚上在艾利诺亚当斯家
domestic husbandry Wednesday nights at Eleanor Adams' house.
好啦!
Fine!
你觉得自己高人一等,是吗?
You're better than everybody else. Is that it?
没错,我就是高人一等
Yes. As a matter of fact, I am.
有传言说...
Rumor has it,
不只我一个人享受过你的「绝活」
I'm not the only one enjoying your trick puss, Adeline.
有人看见你跟艾迪盖恩溷在一起
People see you and that Eddie Gein running around together.
你不会脚踏两条船吧?
我没有
-You ain't two-timing me, are you? -No, I am not.
就算有也不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
交朋友是现代城市人的作风,蓝迪
It's modern and city-like to have friends, Randy.
我不是在笑你无知
Not that you know anything about that.
太阳快下山了
The sun's setting.
你不用回去挤牛奶吗?
Don't you got to go milk the cows?
你要赶我走?
You kicking me out?
没错
Yes.
我要坐下来看我的书
I'm going to sit here and read my book.
我就快离开了,蓝迪
I'll be gone soon, Randy.
所以你最好找别的对象抽♥插♥
So you better find somebody else to stick it in.
但你在农场工作
But you're a farmhand.
我相信你至少可以对猪下手
I'm sure there's a pig you can get your hands on.
或者我可以把我们做过的事抖出来
Or I could just tell everyone what we've been doing, Adeline.
你觉得怎麽样?
How would you like that?
那我就告诉大家 你去年在展览会买♥♥了一头得奖母猪
And I'll tell everybody that you bought a prize sow
专门让你插
at the county fair last year just for porking.
你还把牠的后腿塞进你的工作靴裡
And you pop her hind legs in your work boots
这样牠就跑不掉 只能任由你操牠的小猪穴
so she can't run away while you fuck her little pig pussy.
你有病,你知道吗?
There's something wrong with you.
是啊,不过...
Yeah, well...
没什麽事是换个环境解决不了的
nothing a change of scenery can't fix.
别了,蓝迪
So long, Randy.
《怪物:艾德盖恩的故事》
那真是美好的一天
我有记忆以来最棒的
It sure was a great day, best I can recall.
跟人亲近的感觉真好
It's nice feeling close to somebody,
在那个人面前可以做自己的感觉真好
being yourself with somebody.
你先别说了...
Okay, before you say anything else--
既然我们都要结婚了
And since we're fixing to get married,
或许我们可以开始试着生孩子
maybe we could start trying for a family.
或许我们可以今晚就开始
Maybe we could start tonight.
不行 不,艾德,我现在没办法 -什麽意思?
No, no, Ed, I can't get into that. -What do you mean?
我得去艾莉诺亚当斯家 去参加什麽缝纫聚会
I've got to go to Eleanor Adams' house, some sewing circle thing.
所以我什麽都没吃
That's why I haven't eaten anything.
「家政课」 她们是这样说的
Domestic husbandry is... is what they're calling it.
是谁说你现在必须去的?
Well, who the heck's saying you've got to go now?
我妈,是她逼我的
My mother, she's making me do it.
她又不是你的老闆
She ain't the boss of you.
让我来当你的老闆吧
好啊
-Let me be the boss of you. -Okay.
你真是会吊人胃口
You're a real tease, is what you are.
不行,艾迪!我不要做
No, Eddie, I'm not gonna do that.
我以为你想
I thought you wanted to.
或许我是为了结婚而守贞,艾迪盖恩
Maybe I'm trying to save myself for marriage, Eddie Gein.
我也不晓得
I don't know.
拜託,艾德琳 我的蛋蛋都胀成蓝色的了
Come on, Adeline, my balls are going blue, they ache.
肿得跟乳♥房♥♥一样
They're swelling up like an udder.
那你就去洗个冷水澡
Then take an ice-cold shower.
我们改天见
I'll see you later.
我想每天都做
I want to make this every day.
我建议你什麽都拿一点 我是说都拿一点...
I think you have to take a little bit of everything. I mean...
别忘了火腿蛋杯 -那真的...
Don't forget the bologna cups, ladies. Aren't they pretty?
很漂亮对吧? -真漂亮,太美了
They're so pretty. They're gorgeous.
怎麽了?我要你空着肚子来啊
What happened? I told you to come hungry.
我是啊,但是,你能相信吗?
I was, but then, would you believe it,
看到这一桌美食后,我就失去胃口了
I lost my appetite the moment I beheld this feast.
好吧,这样我可以吃更多
Ah! Well, more for me then.
真不愧是葛蕾蒂丝
That is so-- Gladys.
你就像个喜剧演员
You are just a comedian. All right.
「我们诚心感谢你赏赐的一切恩惠」
We give thee thanks for all thy benefits, almighty God,
「全能的主,你永生永王」
who lives and reigns forever.
「愿已亡诸信者的灵魂」
And the souls of the faithful departed,
「藉着天主的仁慈,得享安息」
to the mercy of God, rest in peace.
阿们
阿们!
-Amen. -Amen.
这一定很好吃
This is going to be so good.
闻起来好香
Oh. -It smells delicious.
太好吃了
Mmm. -Heaven.
一切都太棒了
Mm. It's so good. Everything.
让人难忘 太棒了
You never get over it. -So good.
看看这些蜡
Look at all that wax.
这只不过是在卡在烛台底部的那一截
And that's just from the ends that stick in the candlestick.
看得出来我们平常都白白丢掉多少蜡
I mean, you can see how much wax you're probably just throwing away.
真了不起
Incredible.
现在
Now...
我们拿一条灯芯
we take a candle wick,
把它浸到蜡裡面
and we're going to dip the wick
放进去,拿出来
in and out, in and out,
在进出之间稍微晾乾
letting it dry in between.
我有个问题
Question.
我喜欢粗的灯芯,可以放粗灯芯吗?
I like a thick wick. Can I dip a thick wick?
没有理由不行啊
Well, I don't see why not.
看,我把它拉出来,外面又裹了一层
See, I pull it out, another whole layer.
抱歉,那长的灯芯呢?
Sorry, what about, um, long wicks?
我需要一根至少30公分的蜡烛
I need at least a 12-inch candle.
那可能大多数的防风罩都不够深
Well, that probably wouldn't fit most hurricanes.
我没问题,我的防风罩深得很
Well, not for me. I have a deep hurricane.
需要一根又大又粗的烛台
It needs a big, thick candlestick.
好了,够了
All right, that's enough.
她很失礼 -艾德琳...
She's being fresh. Adeline.
你从一开始就嘻皮笑脸的
You have not been serious since moment one.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表