剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
I just feel like I'm a puzzle, and none of the pieces fit.
我觉得我这辈子都拼不起来了
I have a feeling they ain't ever going to fit.
再见,艾德
Goodbye, Ed.
再见,克莉丝汀
Goodbye, Christine.
嘿
Hey!
把它放下
Get off of that.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是新的护理长
I'm the new head nurse.
索蒂被降职了
Salty got demoted.
她把这裡当成饭店在经营
She was running this place like it was the Waldorf.
你就是那个变装癖?
You're the cross-dresser, ain't you?
很好,在我的管理之下别想再搞那些
Well, no more of that on my watch.
你是自开膛手杰克以来 最臭名昭彰的杀手
You, sir, are the most notorious killer since Jack the Ripper,
所以我打算给你应得的待遇
so I intend to treat you as such.
你无论去哪裡都要由工作人员护送
You'll be escorted by staff wherever you go.
如果你想要排空膀胱或清空肠道
When you wish to empty your bladder or move your bowels,
警卫会陪你,然后看着你大小便
a guard will accompany you and watch that you do it.
你有一小时可以去院子晒太阳 然后就得回房♥间
You'll get one hour of sunshine in the yard, then back to your room,
你的房♥门必须一直锁着
and your room will remain locked at all times.
听起来真像监狱
That sounds like a prison.
法官说我不适合进监狱 因为我太疯狂了
And the judge said that I didn't belong in prison on account of being too crazy.
但是呢,告诉你一个坏消息
Oh, yeah, but see, here's the kicker.
萝兹玛荷尼护理师不认为你是疯子
Nurse Roz Mahoney doesn't think you're crazy.
我觉得你聪明得很
I think you're just about as clever as they come.
来了
There.
我看到了,就是那个眼神
I see that. There it is.
你刚刚有一瞬间想要杀我
You wanted to kill me just then.
什麽?
What?
没有
No.
没有,我连苍蝇都不会伤害
No, I wouldn't hurt a fly.
骗子
Liar.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
什麽?
What?
杀光他们
Kill them all.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
嘿!
Eddie!
是谁?
Who is that?
是索蒂,艾德
It's Salty, Ed.
真不敢相信他们这样对你
Oh, I can't believe they're doing this to you.
大家都知道 你连苍蝇都不会伤害,你只是...状况不好
Everybody knows you wouldn't hurt a fly. You're just... unwell.
给你
Here.
你最好藏起来
You keep those hidden.
至少你可以在晚上出去伸伸腿 但要保持安静
At least you can stretch your legs at night if you're quiet.
等警卫睡着再出去
You wait till the guards are asleep.
晚安,玛荷尼护理师
你怎麽这麽晚还在?
Hello, Nurse Mahoney. What are you doing here so late?
我有一大堆文书要处理
Mountains of paperwork, that's what.
索蒂马奎尔真的有够无能
Salty McGuire's a fucking incompetent.
要花很多时间才能把这裡导回正轨
It'll take me forever to right this ship.
这样好多了
Oh, that's better.
我喜欢坐着尿尿
I like to tinkle sittin' down.
是谁?
Who is that?
你是... -没错
Is that-- -Yup.
只是友善的老朋友艾德盖恩
Just friendly old Ed Gein.
你怎麽进来的?
How'd you get in here?
就像你说的
Well, it's like you said.
我聪明得很
I'm real clever.
我一直在跟天花板上的人说话
I've been talking to the man in my ceiling
说你认为我只是杀人凶手 说你觉得我不是好人
about how you said I was just a killer and that I wasn't a nice person.
还说我或许根本没疯
That maybe I wasn't even crazy.
然后我开始想
And then I started to think,
好吧,也许... 答桉不是只能二选一
well, maybe it's not one...or the other.
或许我是个疯子,也是杀人凶手
Maybe I'm crazy and a killer.
我比你更靠近门口
I'm closer to the door than you.
你绝对逃不掉
You'll never make it.
我可以尖叫
Well, I could scream.
你可以试试看
You could try.
不要!
Oh! No!
不要 不要
No, no, no.
不要!
No, no, no!
早安
Good morning.
不对
No.
不对,我杀了你
No, I killed you.
早安,艾德
Morning, Ed.
这样不对
This isn't right.
杀...
Kill.
你怎麽了?艾德
What's wrong, Ed?
萝兹护理师...
Nurse Roz.
我昨晚杀了她
I killed her last night.
那是她的鬼魂吗?
Is that her ghost?
艾德
Hey, Ed.
你来我办公室一趟吧
Why don't you come with me to my office?
情绪激动时,有时候喝杯水是最好的
When you get all worked up, sometimes the best thing is just a glass of water.
好点了吗?
Better?
一点点
A bit.
艾德,看来你的幻觉越来越严重了
Ed, it seems like you've been having more and more hallucinations.
看见幻象、听见声音
Seeing things, hearing things.
有一张...
There's a...
有什麽?
There's a what?
有一张脸在我房♥间的天花板上
There's a face in the ceiling of my room.
我之前不晓得他在那裡
I didn't know he was there before.
他会跟我说话
And he talks to me.
我不喜欢他的声音
I don't like his voice.
你觉得那是谁?
And who do you think it is?
我想那是魔鬼
I think it's the devil.
他想要我做坏事
He wants me to do bad things.
这样他就能夺走我的灵魂
So he can take my soul.
艾德,有一位护理师...
Ed, one of our nurses...
她看到你用那台无线电跟人说话
She saw you talking to somebody on that ham radio you asked for.
你在跟谁说话?
Who was it?
克莉丝汀乔根森
Christine Jorgensen.
我们之前谈过她
We talked about her.
我寄给她一台无线电
I sent her one of them ham radios.
她跟你说了什麽?
And she told you what?
那个...
说了很多
Well... a lot of things.
但是 最重要的一句是...
But the big one was that I'm a...
我有恋女癖
...gynephiliac.
我从来没有听过这个词
I never heard that word before.
克莉丝汀乔根森告诉你的? 对
Christine Jorgensen told you that? -Yeah.
艾德,对不起
Ed, I'm sorry.
是我告诉你那个词的意思
I'm the one who told you what that word meant.
你买♥♥的那些无线电从来没寄出去
Ed, they never sent out those ham radios you bought.
它们都还放在储藏室
They're sitting in the storeroom.
就算想寄,我们也不知道要寄去哪
We wouldn't know where to send them, and if we could, and we can't.
我们不能让患者使用那种设备
We can't let patients use a device like that.
我们让你留着你那一台 因为根本没地方可以插电
We let you have yours because there's no place for you to plug it in.
你说什麽?
What are you talking about?
艾德,你的无线电根本不能用
Ed, your ham radio doesn't work.
它没有插电
It's not plugged in.
那我是在跟谁说话?
Then who was I talking to?
护理师说你在跟一个女人说话
The nurse said it was a woman you were talking to.
盖恩先生,我不是医生
Mr. Gein, I am not a physician,
我相信这种事情必须经过多年的...
and I believe that things like these
很多年的仔细分♥析♥来判断
should only be determined after years and years of careful analysis.
但是,艾德
But, Ed,
我不认为你跟我有任何相似之处
I do not think that you and I are alike at all.
不,完全不像
No, not at all.
好
Okay?
他们为什麽把你关在精神病院?艾德
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表