剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
你惨了,妈妈看到你一定会打你一顿
Oh, Mother's going to whip you when she sees you.
才不会
Oh, no, no, no.
艾德华 唯一讨打的人是你
Edward. The only one lets Ma whip him is you.
好吧
就是啊
-Yeah, okay. Don't! -Yeah, okay?
不要
No!
别闹了
Stop it. Hm.
我实在受不了了,艾迪
God, I can't tolerate it no more, Ed.
什麽?
What?
我爱上金妮了
I'm in love with Ginny.
我想娶她 -你不可以
I want to marry her. -You can't.
妈妈说你不能那样
Mother says you can't do that.
金妮离过两次婚
Ginny's twice divorced.
我才不管那个,艾德
I don't give a flying fuck about that, Ed.
我受不了宗教那一套了
I can't do the religion no more, Ed.
她给自己盖了那座牢笼,然后...把自己困在裡面
The cage she's built for herself and she's trapped in it.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Right in the eye.
你也会被困在裡面
You're going to get trapped in it too.
好吗?
All right?
听我说
Listen to me.
我要离开这裡了 好吗?我...
I'm getting out of here. All right? I'm... I'm...
我要离开你了 你有听懂吗?
I'm leaving you. Do you understand?
我不觉得你会离开,亨利 妈妈不会让你离开
Oh, I don't think you are, Henry. I don't think Mother will let you.
你没...你没听懂,艾德
You're not hearing me, Ed.
你也得离开这裡
You need to get out of here too.
妈妈病了,她是个有病的女人...
Mother's sick. She's a sick woman.
你闭嘴! -我不要
You shut your mouth. -No, I won't.
我不想听 -艾德
I don't want to hear about that. -Ed.
不要这样说她
Don't talk like that about her.
该死,艾迪
Goddamn it, Eddie.
艾迪,听着
Eddie. Look...
听着,你一直都有点...
Look, you've always been the...
与众不同
你知道吗?
peculiar type. You know?
只是...
It's just...
妈妈让你变得很奇怪,而我就是...
Mother's making you very strange, you know, and it's just...
我讨厌看到你这个样子
I hate to see you like that, you know?
我...我就是...
Ed, just...
你得离开她,好吗?
You need to get away from her. All right?
你可以答应我吗?
You promise me that?
好
Huh? -Okay.
她来了,在那裡
There she is, right there.
逮到你了!
Ha! Got you!
亨利?
Henry?
亨利,你还好吗?
Henry, you all right?
我逮到你了,但你没事
I got you real good, but you're all right.
亨利
Henry...
你看看
Look at that.
你下手还真重!
You got me good!
你这个小王八蛋
You son of a gun.
我们明天去把那片杂草清掉
Hey, we'll clear that brush tomorrow, huh?
在天气变糟之前放火烧了
Set some fires before the weather gets worse.
妈妈的事你说得没错
And you're right about Mother.
她是个好女人
Yeah, she's a good woman.
我会好好跟她谈谈
I'll make it right with her.
「我这皮肉灭绝之后」
"And after my skin has been destroyed,
「我必在肉体之外得见神」
yet in my flesh I will see God."
「我自己要见祂,亲眼要看祂」
"I myself will see him with my own eyes."
「并不像外人」
"I and not another."
阿们 -阿们
Amen. -Amen.
你跟亨利谈过了吗?
Did you talk to Henry?
他说会跟你谈
He said he was going to come talk to you.
我一个礼拜没见到他了
No, I ain't seen Henry for a week.
随他跟那个妓♥女♥走吧,他不是我儿子
Let him run off with that whore. He's not my son.
趁豆子冷掉之前赶快吃
Eat your beans before they get cold.
我只想要一个女儿
All I wanted was a girl.
我一直不停向上帝祈祷
Mm. I prayed and prayed to the good Lord for it,
但这不是祂的旨意 所以我必须顺从
but it was not his will, so I must abide by that.
无论...
No matter how much it...
跟你♥爸♥爸同床有多痛苦
...pained me to lay with your father.
我只让他玷污我两次
Ugh! And I only let him defile me twice.
你也知道,我跟你说过
You know that. I told you that.
他臭气冲天
He stank like a farm animal.
而那个...
And what did that...
游手好閒的酒鬼给过我什麽?
shiftless drunkard ever give me?
先是一个邪恶的儿子
First an evil son,
他羞辱自己的母亲 一心想把我们通通拖进地狱
who humiliates his mother and is determined to drag us all to hell,
然后又生下你 各方面都软弱不堪的儿子
and then I got you, a son so prone to all manner of weakness,
他就是注定要伤透他母亲的心
who seems set on breaking his mother's heart.
我没有
Mom...
别伤我的心,艾迪
Don't break my heart, Eddie.
我不会的,妈妈
I won't, Mother.
只有母亲才会爱你
Only a mother could love you.
亨利?
Henry?
亨利,你在做什麽?
Hey, what you doing?
不,亨利?
Oh no.
亨利
Henry? Henry?
醒醒
Hey. Hey. Wake up.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,妈妈在问你去哪裡了
Hey. Mother's asking where you've been.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do this.
我想我是以为自己在做梦
I think I thought I might have been dreaming.
亨利!
Henry!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!救命!
Mother! Help!
为什麽大吼大叫?
What's all the shouting for?
火势失控了,我找不到亨利
Fire got out of control. I can't find Henry.
他刚刚在这裡
He was here.
你去找他,我去镇上求救
You try to find him. I'll go into town for help.
不,我去叫警♥察♥
No, I'll fetch the police.
你去找他,艾迪
You go find him, Eddie.
艾迪去找人了
Eddie went to look.
他们应该要回来了,已经太久了!
No, I know they should have been back here by now.
我一直在等,我不晓得还能做什麽
It's been too long. I've been waiting.I mean, I didn't know what else to do.
我叫艾迪去找他
I told Eddie that he should go,
但我现在觉得应该由我去找他
and now I'm thinking that maybe I should have gone.
是他,亨利
It's him. Henry!
亨利! 亨利!
Henry! -Henry!
你没事吧?孩子 -艾迪,我想...
You all right? -Eddie, I think...
亨利 不如你先坐下吧
Henry? -Why don't you sit down?
他浑身冰冷
He's cold.
没有脉搏了
There's no pulse.
他死了吗?
Oh! Is he dead?
求主垂怜,他死了吗?
Lord have mercy. Is he dead?
主啊,求你垂怜
Please, Lord, have mercy!
亨利!
Henry! Henry! Oh my son!
很遗憾,盖恩太太
I'm very sorry, Mrs. Gein.
我没办法...
I can't! Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
不!
No!
不要!亨利!
No! Henry!
他在那裡待了多久?
How long was he out there?
我不确定我们是几点放火的
I'm not sure what time we started the fires.
应该是天刚亮后
After dawn, I suppose.
是吗? 艾迪,他的身体非常僵硬
Uh, Eddie, his body, it was stiff.
因为外面很冷
Hm. It's getting cold out.
身上的瘀青很奇怪
The bruises are peculiar.
但是根据我的判断
But by my lights,
窒息应该是造成死亡的主要原因
I'd say asphyxiation the major cause of death.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表