剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
晚安,各位美国同胞
Good evening, my fellow Americans.
过去几週 你们在电视、广播和报纸上
Over the past several weeks, you have heard a number of reports
听说了许多关于东南亚局势的报导
on TV, radio, and in your newspapers on the situation in Southeast Asia.
瘦竹竿,可以把那垃圾关掉吗?
Hey, Sticky, you wanna turn that shit off, please?
不可能,老兄 尼克森要让我们撤出越南
No way, man. Nixon's going to get us out of Vietnam.
别再叫我瘦竹竿了 等等
You know, quit calling me "Sticky." -Hold on, so wait.
所以你是说这是真实故事吗?
So you're telling me that this is a true story?
是啊,差不多啦 你不是读过吗?开场的旁白有说啊
I mean, more or less. Didn't you read it? There's all that voiceover at the top.
我看过了,但我以为那段旁白只是...
Yeah, no, I read it.But I thought that voiceover was just kind of like a big, you know,
只是在狠呛这个权威体制
a big middle finger to the man, you know.
没错,老兄
It is, man!
我就是想让这部片有这种感觉
That's what I want this film to be.
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you something.
最近一部真正 让你感动的电影是什麽?
What's the last movie you saw that did anything for you?
都是一些白噪音,就只是...
They're just white noise. They're just "Mah, mah, mah, mah."
像吸鸦♥片♥一样让人麻痺
Talk about opiate of the people, man. You know?
当我在1961年一月离开华府时...
When I left Washington in January of 1961...
就像那个老大哥,满口谎话
Like Big Brother there. Lying.
告诉我们一切都会变好
Telling us everything's going to be alright
但我们明明看见这个世界在燃烧
when we can see the world's on fire....who died there.
每週有300名美军阵亡...
Three hundred Americans were lost every week...
我想吓醒大家
I want to scare people.
我想要...震惊全世界
I wanna... shock the whole world.
我要叫醒大家
I want to wake everybody up.
没错,老兄
Yeah, man.
我喜欢
I dig that.
你看过《惊魂记》吗?
You see the movie Psycho?
那也是改编自艾德盖恩的人生
That was based on Ed Gein, too, his life. -Mm.
我在电影学校看过,你知道吗?
I saw it in film school, and you know what?
真♥他♥妈♥的无聊
I was fucking bored.
都是关于他妈妈的烂事,谁在乎啊?
All that shit about his fucking mom. Who cares?
只有一个珍妮李脱衣服的镜头 重点部位呢?
One shot of Janet Leigh undressing. Where's the pussy?
那麽长的淋浴镜头,竟然没露下面
There's a whole shower scene and not one shot of her pussy.
而艾德盖恩可是在挖尸体、乱搞尸体
And here this guy, Ed Gein, was digging up bodies and fucking them.
艾德盖恩忘不了他看过的二战照片
Ed Gein couldn't get over the pictures he saw of World War II.
第二次世界大战
World War II.
那些画面把他逼疯了
it drove him literally insane,
你能想像吗?
those images.
如果他看到我们在越南做的事...
Can you imagine if he saw what we're doing in Vietnam?
汉堡高地、美莱村
Hamburger Hill. My Lai.
人们只是看着 但对于暴♥力♥和道德败坏
People watch, and they don't feel anything anymore
已经完全麻木 他们看着萤幕,却无动于衷
about the violence, the depravity, the tuned in and turned up.
说得对,老兄
Shh! -Yeah, man.
但是,你听我说
But, um, listen.
你不能真的拍一部 一个人用电锯宰杀五个人的电影
You can't really make a movie about a guy who massacres five people with a chainsaw.
为什麽不行?他们屠♥杀♥了整个村庄 还在电视上大肆宣传
Why not? They're mowing down whole villages and putting it on TV.
他们在焚烧婴儿
They're burning babies.
没错,我听到了,但...
Yeah, I hear you. I hear you.
陶比 我们要去哪裡找钱?
But, Tobe, where are we gonna get the money?
谁会让我们拍这种片? -没人会让我们拍
Who's gonna let us make this? -Nobody's gonna let us.
反正我们就是要拍
We just make it. We just do it.
War is terrible.
不拍的话我会憋死
I'm gonna die if I don't.
好吧
All right.
我们就来拍《血肉冻》吧
I guess we're making Headcheese.
不对
No.
《血肉冻》听起来不太对
Headcheese ain't right.
它应该叫...
It's called...
《德州电锯杀人狂》
Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
我不想找麻烦
I'm not trying to be a pain. It just stinks to high heaven in there.
但裡面实在是臭到不行,我都要吐了
I almost threw up.
我不晓得他们会用真的动物
I just didn't know they were gonna use real animals.
问问他
Ask him.
陶比,我们可以谈一下臭味的事吗?
Hey, Tobe, can we talk for a second about the smell?
陶比,化妆组要你确认一下面具
Tobe.Makeup needs you to approve these masks.
好,等一下
Yeah, just a sec.
天啊,你想听演员抱怨吗?
Geez, you want to hear an actor complain?
给他们工作就好了
Give him a job.
怎麽样? 你觉得如何?
How's that? What do you think?
我的天啊 靠
Oh, my God. -Shit.
陶比,那实在太吓人了
Wow. -Tobe, that's fucking scary.
不对
No.
皮面人有三张面具
Leatherface has three masks.
每张面具都代表不同的人格
He takes on the personality of each one.
第一个是屠夫
There's the worker.
他负责宰杀,穿着工作服 但是他不喜欢这个工作
He does the butchering, he wears a smock, and he doesn't like to work.
他觉得内疚,却又害怕家人 怕他们会惩罚他
He feels guilty, but he's scared of his family, what they'll do to him.
接下来是...
Then there's the matron.
主妇
她肤色更苍白
She's a bit more pale.
戴着白色假髮,是这个家的母亲
She's got a white wig, and she's the mother of the house.
她最自在的地方就是厨房♥
She feels most at home... in the kitchen.
她只想为大家付出
She just wants to provide for everybody.
接着是...
And then...
漂亮的女士
there's the pretty lady.
♪ With my eyes ♪
♪ Wide open... ♪
她是艾德盖恩的最爱
She was Ed Gein's favorite.
♪ ...I'm dreaming ♪
他会戴上死去女人的脸皮
He put on a dead woman's face.
把她的头皮像假髮一样戴在自己头上
He put her scalp on his head like a wig.
♪ Close to my heart? ♪
♪ With my eyes wide open ♪
♪ I'm dreaming ♪
♪ You're with me now ♪
♪ Sharing a vow ♪
♪ Never to part ♪
♪ I'm so afraid to close my eyes ♪
♪ Afraid that I'll find ♪
♪ That this lovely thrill... ♪
但是,听好了 他不是男同性恋
But, get this, he wasn't queer.
因为他喜欢跟女生上♥床♥
Because he liked fucking girls.
所以...
So...
这样的你到底算什麽?皮面人
What does that make you, Leatherface?
我是...有变装癖的食人女同志!
I'm a transvestite cannibal lesbian!
我不拍这个国家想要的电影
I'm not making the movie this country wants.
我要拍这个国家该承受的电影
I'm making the movie it deserves.
都是他们一手造成的
They created it.
丑陋、暴♥力♥
The ugliness, the violence,
残忍♥、堕落、谎言
the cruelty, the depravity, the lies.
我们是人类
但我们已经丧失人性了
We're humans, but we're not human anymore.
所以这就是他们的报应
So, this is what they get.
开始录音 声音走
Roll sound. Sound speed.
第56场,第4次
Fifty-six, take four.
开始录影 打板
Roll camera. -Marker.
准备就绪
好...开拍!
And action!
杰瑞! -杰瑞!
Jerry! -Jerry!
杰瑞! -杰瑞!
Jerry! -Jerry!
杰瑞! -杰瑞!
Jerry! -Jerry!
杰瑞!
Jerry!
嘿!
Hey!
《怪物:艾德盖恩的故事》
♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey ♪
♪ Don't you know that I'm loving you? ♪
♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby ♪
♪ Don't you know That I'll always be true? ♪
♪ Oh, won't you come with me ♪
♪ And take my hand? ♪
♪ Oh, won't you come with me ♪
♪ And walk this land? ♪
♪ Please take my hand ♪
Let me tell you now
♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey ♪
♪ Don't you know that I'm loving you? ♪
♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby ♪
♪ Don't you know That I'll always be true? ♪
♪ Oh, won't you come with me ♪
♪ And a-take my hand? ♪
♪ Oh, won't you come with me ♪
♪ And a-walk this land? ♪
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表