剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
还好
她在椅子上睡着了
Yeah. She fell asleep in her chair.
我不想吵醒她
I didn't want to wake her.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
我刚刚在林边看到几隻兔子
I seen a brace of rabbits up by the tree line.
我去看看能不能抓到一隻
Going to see if I can nab one.
为我们成为家人的第一顿晚餐加菜
Price up our first dinner as a family.
好
Okay.
你真是可爱到让我想吃掉你
You're just so darling, I could eat you.
妈妈?
Mother?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我是艾德琳,妈妈
It's me, Adeline. Mother?
艾迪的朋友
Eddie's friend?
盖恩太太?
Mrs. Gein?
盖恩太太?
Mrs. Gein?
现在大家的反应都是这样
It's like this everywhere.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
现在我可以随心所欲了
I can do whatever I like now.
(《惊魂记》重返萤幕,仅限一週)
你好,两张《惊魂记》
Hi. Two for Psycho.
20美分
That'll be 20 cents.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然,那是我自己提议的
Of course, I've suggested it myself.
但我连想起来都不愿意
But I hate to even think about it.
她需要我
She needs me.
而且她又不是疯子 或是歇斯底里的人
it's not as if she were a maniac, a raving thing.
她只是...有时候会有点疯癫
She goes a little mad sometimes.
我们有时都会有点疯癫
We all go a little mad sometimes.
你没有过吗?
Haven't you?
我得说 这蛮疯狂的
I gotta say, pretty far out,
一边替诺曼贝兹口♥交♥ 一边看着萤幕上的诺曼贝兹
giving Norman Bates head while he watches Norman Bates.
我不是诺曼贝兹
I'm not Norman Bates. -Hm.
听着,我带你来是因为我想告诉你 我...
Look, I brought you up here because I wanted to tell you that I...
这是最后一次了,懂吗?
This is going to be the last time. See?
一旦你走出那扇门 我们就结束了,懂吗?
There's not going to be any more us the moment you walk out that door.
什麽? -结束了
It's over, you get it? It's over. -Okay. Wait.
你到底在说什麽?
What... What are you talking about?
我带你上来是为了告诉你
I brought you up here to tell you that...
我在跟一个女人交往
Well, that I've been seeing a woman.
抚摸我,诺曼
Touch me, Norman.
你有被挑起性慾吗? 当你摸她胸部的时候
And were you aroused? When you touched her breast?
我的确有被挑起性慾,但我也...
I was aroused, yes, but also...
怎麽样?
What?
我也鬆了一口气
I was relieved... too.
就像是...我觉得或许我付出的努力没有白费
Like, maybe all the hard work I put in here wasn't in vain.
你也知道,这条路很漫长
It's been a long road, as you know.
的确是很漫长
Very much has been.
所以我也觉得鬆了一口气
So I felt relieved too.
因为或许我...
Like maybe I was...
怎麽样?
What?
痊癒了
Cured.
终于摆脱了我无比痛恨的可怕毛病
That this horrible thing that I just hate.
如果我能坚持下去 保持警惕
That if I stayed at it and I kept vigilant,
或许它就会完全消失
then maybe it would be gone.
或许我就不再是怪物了
Maybe I wasn't a monster anymore.
已经好几年了,盖瑞 我总是拿到像诺曼贝兹的角色
It's been years, Gary. All I get offered are Norman Bates types.
我跟你一样沮丧,东尼
I'm as frustrated as you are, Tony.
但说真的,你是因为太成功而受害
But really, you're a victim of your own success.
真的吗?因为... 我完全没有成功的感觉
Really? Because nothing about this feels like success.
有时候一个表演太过经典、太过难忘
Sometimes a performance is so iconic,
深植于集体意识裡
so indelible, so ingrained in the collective consciousness
观众就会把你和那个角色划上等号♥
that it becomes the thing the audience sees you as.
拜託
费雯丽演的郝思嘉一样深植人心
Oh, come on. Vivien Leigh was indelible as Scarlett O'Hara.
她还是拿了另一座奥斯卡
She goes on to win another Oscar.
没错,但是诺曼贝兹很诡异
Yes, but Norman Bates was strange.
艾德盖恩很诡异
Ed Gein is strange.
所以对观众来说 你也很诡异
So now to the audience, you're strange.
我永远摆脱不了诺曼贝兹,是吗?
I'm Norman Bates forever, is that it?
我一辈子都会是艾德盖恩?
I'm Ed Gein for the rest of my life.
有传闻要拍续集,东尼
There's talk of a sequel, Tony.
你是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
我们就拥抱这个结果吧
Look, I say we embrace it.
换个角度想,这是值得骄傲的事
It's something to be proud of when you think about it.
你真的打出名号♥了
You really made your mark.
这是值得感恩的事
This is something to be thankful for.
真是多谢了,艾德盖恩
Yeah, thanks a million, Ed Gein.
接下来是《玛莉萝丝》
Mary Rose will be next.
詹姆斯马修贝瑞异想天开的童话 关于一个忧鬱幽灵的故事
J. M. Barrie's delightful, whimsical tale of a melancholy ghost
背景设在外赫布里底群岛
set in the Outer Hebrides.
他本人喜欢这个故事更胜《彼得潘》 我也是
He liked it more than Peter Pan, and so do I.
葛丽丝凯莉曾经很喜欢这个故事 相信她现在也喜欢
Grace Kelly liked it very much, sure she still does.
不过...《玛丽萝丝》没有引起太大的兴趣
There's, um, there's not a lot of interest in Mary Rose.
缇琵海德伦呢?
Tippi Hedren then?
不是演员的问题,亚佛烈德
是片商的态度
Not from talent, Alfred. From the studio.
这个 不是他们现在想要的
It's... not what they want right now.
那他们想要什麽?
And what is it they do want?
就是...
Well, um...
环球影业 想继续利用《惊魂记》的成功
Universal want to capitalize on the success of Psycho.
一部我已经拍过的电影
还是几年前拍的
A movie I have already made several years ago.
亚佛烈德
他们希望你能更进一步,深入探索...
Alfred, they very much like the idea of you going further, further into...
他们说这是新的电影类型
They're calling it a new genre.
我不喜欢那个名字
I don't like what they're calling it, but they are calling it...
但他们说那是... -什麽? 他们是怎麽说的?
What? What are they calling it?
「情♥色♥恐怖片」 他们是这样说的
"Sex horror" is what they're calling it.
他们不想拍《德古拉》了 他们想要《吸血鬼的侵犯》
They don't want Dracula anymore. They want The Rape of the Vampire.
他们想要《血之刑场》
They want the Bloody Pit of Horror.
我不喜欢,我不想拍那种片
I hate that. I don't want to do that.
那麽《拒绝保释》呢?
What about No Bail for the Judge?
奥黛丽喜欢改编后的剧本,对吧?
Audrey liked the rewrite, didn't she?
她喜欢
She did.
亚佛烈德 他们不想拍这部片
Alfred, they don't want to do it.
让我跟卢谈谈 我刚刚跟卢通完电♥话♥
Well, let me talk to Lew. -I just got off the phone with Lew.
就是他砍掉这部片
Lew's the one who killed it.
请你慢下来,麦克斯
Slow, please, Max.
怎麽回事?
What is it?
(《血之刑场》)
是《血之刑场》
It's the Bloody Pit of Horror picture.
排队的队伍绕了这个街区一大圈
There's a bloody line around the bloody block.
要不要去看看他们在大惊小怪什麽?
Shall we go and see what all the fuss is about?
现在,为您带来《夜行者》製作人
And now, a warning from William Castle,
威廉卡斯尔的警告
producer of The Night Walker.
你知道做梦会害死你吗?
Do you know that a dream can kill you?
厚脸皮的傢伙
Cheeky bugger.
真是骇人的念头,对吧?
A gruesome thought, isn't it?
梦境到底是什麽?
What are dreams?
它们代表什麽?我要再拿一些...-做梦的时候,你会走进... -爆米花
Think I'll go and get more... popcorn.
另一个世界 那裡一切都很陌生又吓人
...another world where everything is strange and terrifying.
当你做梦时,你就成了夜行者
When you dream you become a night walker.
《夜行者》
轮到你了
Now it's your turn. -Travis!
崔维斯 -你也要付出代价
You'll pay too.
不!
No! No!
放开我!住手!
Let me go! Oh!
放开我!
Stop! Let me go!
我看够了,我要走了
Alfred, I've had enough. I'm going.
不好意思,借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
这不是真的 -抱歉
It's not true. -Sorry.
不,这不可能 -抱歉
No. It's impossible!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表