剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
我们试过了
We tried. He said no.
他拒绝我们 -那是三年前的事了
Nah, that was three years ago.
他们后来改了他的用药 他现在稳定了
And they changed his medication protocol, he's stable now.
你觉得他愿意跟我们谈吗?
So do you think he would talk to us? -Hmm.
试试无妨
Can't hurt.
(中♥央♥州立医院,创立于1901年)
他现在几岁了? -应该70几岁了
How old is he now? -Gotta be in his seventies.
我没想到会有女士
I didn't think there'd be a lady.
现在是1970年代 盖恩先生,世界改变了
It's the 1970s, Mr. Gein, the world is changing.
请叫我艾德
Please, call me Ed.
艾德
Ed.
幸会
How do you do?
你们想要问我什麽?
So what is it you'd like to ask me?
那麽,出名是什麽感觉?
So, what's it like to be famous?
我不晓得,我很高兴...能被人记得
I don't know, it's nice to know that folks are thinking about ya
还愿意花时间告诉我
and taking the time to say so.
我收到的每一封信都留着
I keep all the letters I get.
我会回信给一些人
I reply to some.
写一些话给他们,或者...寄我的皮革製品给他们
Whittle them something, or send 'em a piece of my leather work.
但那些信没有任何意义
They don't mean anything though, the letters.
或许对寄信的人有意义,但是...
They might to the people who send them, but
对我没有
they don't to me.
为什麽这麽说?
And why is that?
因为那些祈祷、那些好话
Well, all the prayers and the kind words.
都不是来自我真正盼望的人
They don't come from the people I wish they came from.
你盼望的是谁?
Who is that?
我可以看看你们要抓的人的照片吗?
Could I see the photos of the man you're hunting?
他做了什麽?
What he did?
(第三个头骨仍未找到)
这会让你兴奋吗?艾德
Are they arousing to you, Ed?
不会
No.
我年轻时
Might have been.
或许会
When I was younger.
但是 我的身体机能已经不像从前了
But... my parts don't work the same now.
怎麽了?
What?
我跟他有一些共同点
I have something in common with him.
他是独来独往的人
He's a loner, this man.
当你孤独太久
When you're alone too much,
你的脑袋会要你做出一些事
your thoughts can make you want to do things.
在妈妈死后 我一个人在那栋房♥子裡待了太久
I spent too much time alone in that house after Mother died.
邻居偶尔会来烦我,但是...
The neighbors would pester me, but...
没有家人可以说话
No family to speak of.
只剩下无尽的时间胡思乱想
All's you got is time to think.
我确实挖过尸体
I mean, I dug some people up.
那毫无疑问,我也记得我做过
There's no doubt about that. I remember doing it.
我承认那是错的
And I accept that that's wrong.
或者说 大家都认为不该那麽做
Or, like, people believe you shouldn't do that.
让死者安息
Let the body rest.
我接受
I accept that.
我只是在寻找我妈妈
I was just searching for my mother.
She's left me now.
但她已经离开我了
彻底离开了
She left me entirely.
嘿
Hey.
这傢伙...
This guy...
他会从他杀死的女人身上留下战利品
He keeps trophies of the women he kills.
哪种战利品?身体部位?
What kind of trophies? Body parts?
头颅 他会把头割下来
Heads. He removes their heads.
嗯
Hm.
那要下很多功夫
That's a lot of work.
会搞得一团乱
It's real messy.
很难把头骨从脖子上分开
Hard to get a skull off a neck.
我试过各式各样的锯子
I tried all manner of saws.
电锯会乱喷
Chainsaw's too messy.
木锯会卡住
Wood saw, it'll get stuck.
我发现切下头颅最好的方法是...上天为证,我说的是实话
I find the best way to cut off a head, and God as my witness, it's the truth,
是钢锯,而且要用高速钢锯片
is a hacksaw with a high-speed steel blade.
要细齿的 每英吋的锯齿数量,就是所谓的TPI
Fine-toothed. Tooth per inch is what they call it, TPI.
你需要很高的TPI
You need a high tooth per inch.
手锯不管用
Hand saw won't work.
锉锯用来切尸体手感不对
Jab saw don't feel right cutting up a body.
不行,一定要用超细齿的钢锯
No, you want a hacksaw with a super fine grade.
TPI要大于30,才会给你乾淨的切口
TPI of 30 or more gives you a nice, clean cut.
史丹利的锯子很不错
Stanley makes a nice one.
比其他牌子好多了
It's much better.
如果我是你 我会去查谁买♥♥了那种锯子
If I were you, I'd be looking into folks that are buying saws like that.
记住我的话 他一定会去买♥♥
You mark my words, he'll be buying one.
我累了
I'm tired.
可能需要休息一下
Might need to get some rest.
不知道我有没有...不知道我有没有帮上忙
I don't know if I've been any help to you.
你有,艾德
You have, Ed.
感谢你拨时间给我们
We appreciate your time.
(萨马米什湖惊见骇人命桉)
(警方在湖边发现多具遗骸)
(警方迫切希望阻止杀人狂潮)
闭嘴!
Shut up!
♪ Oh wrap it up baby ♪
他妈的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
(王牌五金行)
(伊利诺州,克雷斯特希尔)
♪ Ooh, a storm is threatening ♪
♪ My very life today ♪
♪ If I don't get some shelter ♪
♪ Ooh yeah, I'm gonna fade away ♪
♪ War, children ♪
♪ It's just a shot away It's just a shot away ♪
♪ War, children ♪
♪ It's just a shot away It's just a shot away ♪
鸟人,有个仰慕者找你
Hey, Birdman. You got a gentleman caller.
来瞧瞧是谁吧
Well, let's see him.
♪ Our very street today ♪
♪ Burns like a red coal carpet ♪
♪ Mad bull lost your way ♪
♪ War, children ♪
♪ It's just a shot away It's just a shot away ♪
♪ War, children ♪
♪ It's just a shot away It's just a shot away ♪
我的天啊
Holy fuck.
他们不是在开玩笑
They weren't joking.
一条香菸,就可以摸我的奶
For a carton of cigarettes, you can feel my titties.
我这对奶♥子♥超棒,每个人都知道
And they're a nice set of titties, just ask anybody.
一条香菸加上20元
For a carton of cigs and 20 bucks,
你会享受到这辈子最销魂的口♥交♥
I'll give you the best blowjob of your life.
我能把拖车钩上的镀铬舔掉
I could suck the chrome right off a trailer hitch.
香菸加上50元,我让你进我的后门
Cigarettes and fifty, I'll let you in the back door.
我没有香菸
I don't got any cigarettes.
我只有古♥柯♥硷
All's I got is rock.
那完全没问题
Oh, that'll be fine.
你想玩什麽都可以
Yeah, that'll get you whatever you like.
我要操你的屁♥股♥
I wanna fuck that ass.
星期六晚上就该这样
My kind of Saturday night.
掏出来吧,伙计 让我看看我的对手
Whip is out, Kemosabe. Let me see what I'm up against.
你好啊
Hello.
别再叫了
Stop doing that!
拜託,你不想干这隻鹅吗?
Come on! Don't you wanna fuck this goose, huh?
说我看起来像国♥庆♥日
Tell me I look like the 4th of July!
什麽? 快点,你♥他♥妈♥说啊!
What? -Come on, fucking say it.
你看起来像国♥庆♥日 才不是
You look like the 4th of July. -No, I don't.
我看起来像万圣节
I look like Halloween.
我听说过你的传闻
I heard rumors about you.
我本来不相信的
I didn't believe it.
你就信吧,婊♥子♥
Well, fucking believe it, bitch.
嗯
Hm.
我没看过像你这样的人
I ain't never seen nothing like you.
那是因为我是全天下最聪明的人
That's 'cause I'm the smartest motherfucker ever been born!
我学会怎麽打败体制
I learned how to beat the system.
我从艾德盖恩身上学的
I learned that from Ed Gein.
谁?
Who?
我的偶像
My fucking idol. -Hm.
没错,我读过所有关于他的资料
Yeah, I read all about him.
漫画书裡有他
There were these comic books about him.
杂♥志♥上面也有他 我当时超迷他的
Magazine articles, I was... I was obsessed.
然后有一天...
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表