剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
但像你一样脑袋生病了
But in the head like you.
每个医生都这麽说
That's what every doctor is saying.
我有时候会发作
I have these episodes.
他们说那叫「狂躁」
Mania, they call it.
然后...
And then...
我就会陷入很深沉的忧鬱 持续好几年
these deep, deep depressions for years at a time.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
我后来明白,那就是我
I realized that that's who I am.
那个黑暗的自己
The dark one.
而且我能感觉到我又要发作了 黑暗又要来了
And I can feel another episode coming, of darkness.
我想是因为看了你的报导才触发的
Reading about you is what triggered it, I think.
你可以吃药吗?
Could you take some medicine?
艾迪,他们在药裡下毒
Eddie, they put poison in the medicine.
他们给你贴标籤,给你套个病名
They slap a label on you, so you're this or that,
才能继续喂你吃让你生病的药
so that they can keep you on medicine that makes you sick.
你看不出来吗?
Don't you see?
你看
Look.
昨天半夜我突然惊醒
Last night I came to in the middle of the night.
发现自己坐在桌子前面写这份清单
When I woke up, I was at a desk writing this list.
这是什麽?
Hey, what is it?
(乔琳威瑟、约翰福瑞、瑞特扬西)
我要除掉的人
People I gotta get rid of.
我不愿意去想像你会做那种事
I don't like thinking of you doing those things.
你不能杀人
You can't go killing people.
你不是这种人
It isn't who you are.
谁说我不是?
Who says it isn't?
我们一直都一样,艾迪
You and me have always been the same, Eddie Gein.
像豆荚裡的挛生豆
Two peas in a pod.
你和我
You and me.
我想或许我们根本就是同一个人
I think maybe we were one and the same.
我要走了,艾德琳
I'm gonna go now, Adeline.
我真的爱你
I sure do love you.
换回MTV频道!
I want my MTV!
把那个垃圾关掉
Turn that garbage off.
MTV台会弄坏你的脑袋,艾德
That MTV will rot your brain, Ed.
嗯
Hm.
(《寂寞之心拥有者》)
♪ Prove yourself ♪
♪ You are the move you make ♪
♪ Take your chances, win or lose her ♪
♪ See yourself ♪
♪ You are the steps you take ♪
♪ You and you, and that's the only way ♪
♪ Shake, shake yourself ♪
♪ You're every move you make ♪
♪ So the story goes ♪
♪ Owner of a lonely heart ♪
♪ Owner of a lonely heart ♪
♪ Much better than a Owner of a broken heart ♪
♪ Owner of a lonely heart ♪
♪ Say, you don't want to chance it ♪
♪ You've been hurt so before ♪
♪ Watch it now ♪
我希望有一天能和你一起下地狱
I hope to burn in hell with you one day.
♪ ...dancin' one and only ♪
♪ You, lose yourself No not for pity's sake ♪
你真的很特别,爱你,艾德,谢谢你
You're a truly special human. Love you. Thank you.
你是最棒的 -谢谢!
You're the best. -Thank you!
爱你,朋友 -帮我藏起来吧
Love you, pal. -Put it away for me!
你真的是很特别的人 -好好睡吧,小溷蛋
You're a truly special human. -Sleep easy, you fucker.
♪ You've got to want to succeed ♪
我就知道你会成功,艾德
I knew you'd make it, Ed.
♪ Owner of a lonely heart ♪
♪ Much better than a Owner of a broken heart ♪
♪ Owner of a lonely heart ♪
♪ Owner of a lonely heart ♪
♪ After my own indecision They confused me so ♪
♪ Owner of a lonely heart ♪
♪ In the end you've got to go ♪
♪ Look before you leap And don't you hesitate at all, no no ♪
你终于来了
You finally came.
我当然要来,我想你一定会很开心
Oh, of course I did. I thought you'd be happy.
我很开心
I am.
你真的出人头地了,不是吗?
You sure did make something of yourself, didn't you?
有那麽多部关于你的电影
All those motion pictures they made about you,
还有那麽多杀人凶手把你当成偶像
and all those killers who thought you were just the bee's knees.
到头来你真的闯出一番名堂了
In the end, you actually accomplished something.
你改变了整个世界
You changed the whole world.
我这辈子只想得到你的肯定
The only one I ever wanted to impress was you.
艾迪,停下来!
Eddie, stop! Eddie!
艾迪
Eddie.
你真的让我们盖恩家声名大噪
You really made a name for us Geins,
我真的很骄傲
and I couldn't be more proud.
我太骄傲了
Couldn't be more proud.
我想时候到了
I think it's time.
好好休息吧,亲爱的孩子
You go to your rest now, darling boy.
安息吧
Rest.
(艾德华盖恩,1906-1984)
嘿,老兄!帮我拿绳子!
Hey, man! Help me with this rope!
我们冲吧
Let's fucking do this.
操♥他♥妈♥的,这是他活该
Fuck this guy. He gets what he deserves.
亚当,在他妈妈的坟墓上拉屎
Adam, take a shit on his mother's grave!
走吧!
Let's go!
好,开始吧 -来吧,我们走
All right, let's go! -Come on, let's go!
踩油门! -来吧!
Hit the gas! Gun it!
踩油门!走啊!
Let's go, let's go!
等等,各位
Wait up, guys.
等等,那边有人
Guys, there's somebody over there.
有人在看我们
Somebody's watching us.
(艾利诺亚当斯)
你还好吗?
Are you... you doing alright?
我们只是在开玩笑
We were just playing around.
我会操♥我♥
I'd fuck me.
我会狠狠操♥我♥自己
I'd fuck me so hard.
搞什麽鬼?
What the fuck?
我们快走吧! 快啊!赶快走!
Let's get the fuck out of here! Go! We gotta go!
只有母亲才会爱你
Only a mother could love you.
《怪物:艾德盖恩的故事》
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表