剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表
我们上楼,然后...
We go upstairs and
你给我一个亲吻和拥抱
you give me a kiss and a cuddle
我们关上灯,然后...
and we turn off the light and...
明天你回家收拾行李
tomorrow you go home and pack your things
然后搬进来这裡
and you move in here.
你要我搬进来? -当然
You'd want me to move in? -Of course.
就这麽说定了,你不能待在你自己家
It's all settled. You can't stay in that house of yours.
我们可以搬去麦基诺岛
We could lay out to Mackinac Island
永远住在那裡
每天晒太阳
and live forever and ever... in the sun.
躺在薰衣草田裡
Lavender lake.
这是最神奇的一天了
This has been the most magical day.
是啊
Yeah. -Mmm.
等等
Oh, wait.
怎麽了? -我想我得告诉你一件事
What is it? I think I've got to tell you something.
什麽事?
What?
我可能已经爱上某人了
I might be in love with somebody.
另一个女孩,你应该不认识她
Another girl. I don't think you know her.
「可能」是什麽意思?
What do you mean "might be?"
我原本以为是,但后来...
Well, I think I was, and then...
我也不晓得
I don't know.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
别对天上掉下来的礼物挑三拣四
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
你快回去收拾行李
You run home and get packing.
你要搬进来,艾迪盖恩,你是我的!
You're moving in, Eddie Gein. You're mine!
是的,女士 -没错!
Yes, ma'am. -Yeah.
是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
亲爱的妈妈
Mother, dear.
你好,妈妈
Hello, Mother.
我要告诉你一件事
Now I'm here to tell you something.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我要搬去跟一个女生住
I'm moving in with a girl.
不是我带回家的那个
Not the one I brought home.
是不同人,一个跟你一样的女士
A different one. A lady, like you.
我想你会喜欢她的
I think you'll like this one.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
你是想让我骂她是个妓♥女♥和淫♥妇♥
And you expect me to tell you she's a whore and a Jezebel,
但你已经知道了,对吧? 你不需要我来告诉你
but you knew that already, didn't you? You don't need me to tell you that.
我必须面对这个现实,我教子无方
No, I have to face the fact that I raised you wrong.
艾迪,我失败了
Eddie, I'm a failure.
这不是真的
主知道我尽力了
-That's not true. -Good Lord knows I tried.
你被慾望蒙蔽了,跟你哥哥一样
You were blinded by lust, just like your brother.
现在你也要离开我,就像他一样
And now here you're leaving me just like he did.
你伤透了我的心,就跟他一样
And you're breaking my heart just like he did.
我每天都会来看你,一天两次
I'll visit every day, twice a day.
不需要,你现在就走
No, no, no. You get out now.
你走吧
You leave.
丢下你可怜的老母亲
Leave your poor old mother all alone.
但我跟你保证,那个女人会背叛你
But I promise you one thing. That woman will betray you.
下一个女人也会,他们会抛弃你
And so will the next one. They'll abandon you
就像你现在抛弃我一样
just like you're abandoning me.
我不会抛弃你
I'd never abandon you.
而我会有这种下场 就是因为我把一切都给了你
And all I ever did to deserve it was to give you my whole life.
好,我决定了
Only gave you everything I had. -Okay. It's decided.
我不走了 不,先生,你快走
I won't go. -No, sir. You go.
滚出去,快点
Get out. Now.
你已经伤了我的心,所以...
You already broke my heart, so...
别再拖拖拉拉,让事情更糟糕
Don't make it worse by dragging it out.
我不想离开你,妈妈 你早就离开了
I don't want to leave you, Mother. -Well, you already have.
她就是个淫乱的女人
She's the town pump.
那个五金行的小姐
That hardware store lady. She's the town bicycle.
她是镇上的脚踏车,大家都骑过
Everybody's had a ride.
她跟已婚男人通姦
She fornicated with a married man.
她逼一个虔诚的基♥督♥徒女子自杀
She drove a good Christian woman to suicide,
她正在地狱裡受苦,永远不能解脱
who's burning in hell for it now and for all eternity.
你也知道魔鬼唆使你做了什麽
And you know what the devil made you do.
他很狡猾,他骗了你
He's wily. He tricked you.
魔鬼的手段阴险难测
The devil works in mysterious ways. He blinded you.
他让你盲目,他让你上当
He tricked you.
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
性病
Venereal disease.
她淫乱至极,满身都是病
She's the town mattress.
现在你也染上病了
She's crawling with it. Now you're crawling with it, too.
我才没有病 我闻得出来
No, I'm not crawling. -I smell it on you.
那股甜腻的味道
It's sickly sweet.
像是脓包裡挤出的汁
Like the juice you squeeze from a blister.
快去找她啊,艾迪,你的魔鬼新娘
So go run to her, Eddie, your devil bride.
把恶魔塞进她荒芜乾枯的子♥宫♥裡
Put a demon in that old dusty womb.
拨掉她鬆垂奶♥子♥上的蜘蛛网
Brush the cobwebs off her saggy dugs.
和你那染上梅毒的新娘交欢吧
Make the beast with two backs with your syphilitic bride.
他蒙蔽了你,艾迪
He blinded you, Eddie.
魔鬼蒙蔽了你
The devil blinded you.
我可以原谅你 但是...
I can forgive you for it, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不确定主会不会原谅你
I'm not sure the Lord will.
稍等一下!
Just a minute!
噢
Oh!
我还在想你什麽时候会过来
I was wondering when you'd be coming by.
你好,柏妮丝 -嘿
Hello, Bernice. -Hey.
我想要跟你聊聊
I was hoping we could have a chat.
你先看看我准备了什麽
Wait till you see what I got.
你要打烊了?
You're closing up?
猎鹿季今天开始,所以没有人会来
Deer season starts today, so nobody be coming in anyway.
所以我才带了我的枪 我也想去打猎
Well, that's why I got my Martin. I'm thinking of going out myself.
今天别去打猎
Don't go hunting today.
第一天总是有人会中弹
First day's always the day somebody gets shot, and...
我不能失去你,艾迪盖恩
I can't lose you, Eddie Gein.
你带我去后面要做什麽?
What are you after back there now?
你看了就知道了
Oh, wait till you see!
我们现在每天都要喝酒了?
Oh, we're drinking wine every day now, are we?
当然啊
Of course.
麦基诺岛上的人就是这样
It's what they do on Mackinac Island.
而且,我还做了义式冷切肉三明治
And I made cold-cut Italian sandwiches.
我们那天就是吃这个
They're what we had that day.
在岸边配着红酒
Sipping wine on the shore.
但我决定不再想他了
But I'm done thinking about him.
现在
Now,
我心裡想的都是你
all I think about is you.
打开吧
Open it.
这些是我最喜欢的内衣
They're my favorite brassieres.
以前我做梦都不会想把它们送人
Before, I wouldn't have dreamed of parting with them,
但知道我要送的人是你
but knowing that I'm giving them to you...
我反而有点喜欢这样
Well, I... I kind of liked it.
好
谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
敬我们
To us?
柏妮丝
我有件事要告诉你
Bernice, there's something I need to tell you.
什麽事?
Yeah?
我们之间必须结束
This needs to be the end.
什麽?
What?
我跟妈妈谈过 她跟我说了一些事
I talked to Mother, and she told me something.
关于你的性病
About your venereal disease.
你到底在说什麽?
What on earth are you talking about?
请你安静
Quiet, please.
要开口已经够难了
This is hard enough.
你把瘟疫传遍小镇,现在我也染上了
You're spreading a pestilence around town, and now I've got it.
我没有性病
I, I, I do not have venereal disease.
那是恶毒的谣言
That is a vicious rumor.
都是那些碎嘴八婆在造谣
It's spread by tut-tutting busybodies
她们根本不懂什麽是真爱
who don't know the first thing about true love.
剧集 | 怪物:艾德·盖恩的故事(2025) | 导航列表