剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
I appreciate the advice.
感谢你的建议
Look.
听着
I'm sorry that we did not start off on the best foot.
很抱歉我们一开始就相处得不太好
We're glad to have partners in the terraforming effort.
我们很高兴能有人一起实现地球化
I look forward to cooperation between our colonies,
我很期待我们之间的合作
as long as boundaries are respected.
只要我们互相尊重各自的领域
We will absolutely try to do that.
我绝对会全力以赴
But you have to know, there are no real boundaries here.
但是你要知道 这里没有边界
Not for Lukrum, anyway.
至少卢克鲁姆没有
We're a company, not a country.
我们是一家公♥司♥ 不是一个国家
We didn't sign the outer space treaty,
我们没有签署外太空协议
and we aren't even based in a country that did sign it.
我们也不从属于某个签署协议的国家
So those laws, they only apply to you guys.
所以那些法律条文只适用于你们
We're not alone.
我们不是唯一的队伍了
There are other human beings on Mars now.
还有另外一支人类队伍在火星上
And while all of us have the same basic needs,
尽管我们所有人都有同样的需求
and the same long-term goal of making this
同样的长远目标 就是将这座星球
planet a home for humankind,
变成人类未来的家园
co-existence may prove just as challenging
但共存同样困难重重
as it does on Earth.
和在地球上一样
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表