剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
indicating rampant infection.
感染严重
He needs to be on an antibiotic drip.
他需要打抗生素点滴
Dr. Johar's already tried that at Lukrum,
乔哈尔博士已经在卢克鲁姆试过这种方式了
using the most potent meds we have, but it's not working.
使用的还是药效最好的那种 但无济于事
What else? We have to help him.
还有其他办法吗 我们必须救他
Okay, I'm sending in antibiotics,
好的 我把抗生素发过去
but you'll need to administer them,
但需要由你进行注射
okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
I'll walk you through the process.
我会在过程中引导你
Good.
很好
Hurry, because he's barely breathing anymore.
快点 他的呼吸非常微弱了
Secretary General Richardson.
秘♥书♥长♥理查森
Commander Seung asked that I inform you of a serious situation here.
宋指挥官命令我向你报告一起严重的事故
An unknown, highly contagious pathogen
一种未知的 高传染性病原体
is sweeping through the Lukrum Colony,
正在肆虐卢克鲁姆殖民地
and now appears to have infected at least
现在至少感染了
one crew member at Olympus Town.
奥林匹斯镇中的一名成员
We're not sure exactly what we're dealing with,
我们不确定它到底是什么
but we do know that the illness that's
但是我们知道这种疾病
being caused is quite severe.
病症非常严重
We'll keep you apprised of the situation as it develops.
我们会持续向你报告事态的进一步发展
In the meantime, we're doing all we can
与此同时 我们正在尽我们所能
to keep it from spreading any further.
阻止它进一步蔓延
I appreciate you putting that clean room together.
谢谢你帮助我一起打扫房♥间
Yeah, I hope it helps.
希望这能对你有所帮助
Yeah, well it'll keep us safe, but it won't do much for them.
整洁能够使我们免受疾病的威胁 但帮不了他们
I'm sorry. It's got to be hard for you.
很抱歉 这对你来说一定非常艰难
Yeah, just standing here watching my people dying.
眼睁睁看着我的手下死去
Unable to do anything. It's pretty damn hard.
什么都做不了这太他妈痛苦了
He's gone.
他走了
You going to tell me what this means?
打算把实情告诉我了吗
Javier.
哈维尔
Are you going to tell me what I'm being exposed to?
你打算告诉我自己正在面对什么吗
You need to try and stay calm.
你需要试着保持冷静
Please, we're trying to...
我们正在努力
You're trying to what?
努力什么
It's hot in here.
这里好热
The air circulation is off.
空气循环停止了
It's not that.
不是这个原因
I have a fever. Don't I?
我发烧了 对吗
Comms, Med Bay.
通讯 医疗室
I want the truth.
我想知道事实
We're trying to figure this out.
我们正在努力解决当前的情况
But you already know one thing:
你们都知道
that I have what Cameron had, right?
我已经被卡梅隆传染了 对吧
Right?
对吗
It's going to be okay.
会好起来的
We've got other antibiotics to try.
我们还可以尝试其他抗生素
No, we tried them all on him, and now he's dead.
不 我们在他身上试过了现在他死了
How much time do I have?
我还有多少时间?
You can't think like that, we're...
你不能这样想 我们
Tell me!
告诉我
I don't know.
我不知道
We lost Cameron.
我们失去了卡梅隆
What? How'd he get this?
什么 他是怎么染病的
We don't know, but now Javier is infected.
我们不知道 但是现在哈维尔被传染了
Is anything working for you?
有什么东西生效了吗
Any different antibiotics? Anything?
某种抗生素之类的 有吗
Nothing.
没有
We're using the same meds, same protocol as you.
我们和你们用的是一样的药物
How many have you lost?
你们有多少人中招了
We've got over a dozen who are pretty gravely ill,
我们有十几个伙伴都病得很重
but no one's dead yet.
但现在还没有人死亡
Well that's some good news.
这是个好消息
But Jen was the first to be diagnosed.
但是珍是第一例确诊的
How is it she's still alive?
她是怎么坚持下来的
I don't know. But I just checked on her,
我不知道 但我刚才对她进行了检查
she's deteriorating but she's hanging in there.
她正在恶化 但她还在坚持
Why? What are you thinking?
为什么 你在想什么
Jen's alive, she's probably not patient zero.
珍还活着 她可能不是第一个染病的
Cameron? Cameron is...?
难道是卡梅隆
We think he may have been exposed to the pathogen first,
我们认为他可能是第一个与病原体产生接触的人
in your lab.
在你的实验室里
That's impossible.
不可能
You don't have it.
你没有染病
And no one in the colony did either, until Javier went into your lab.
在哈维尔走进你的实验室之前 殖民地里没有其他人染病
Now he's infected and we're running out of time.
现在他被感染了我们没多少时间了
The only thing new that was introduced
期间只有一件东西被带了进来
were your samples from the drill site.
就是你从钻井带回来的样本
Cameron analyzed them.
卡梅隆对它们进行了分♥析♥
He told me,
他告诉我
he told me he found the same microbial forms we've been working with.
他告诉我他在上面找到了与之前完全一致的微生物
Maybe he missed something.
也许他看漏了一些东西
Maybe.
很有可能
What are you doing? I'm going to my lab.
你在干什么 我要去实验室
You can't. Your immune system's already been compromised.
你不能去 你的免疫系统已经崩溃了
I need to examine those samples.
我需要检查一下那些样本
If we're right about this, you'd be walking straight into
如果我们的猜测是正确的
the source of the infection.
你会将自己置身于感染源
I'm the only one who knows the science.
我是这方面的专家
I know it better than anyone here.
我比这里任何人都清楚那里有多危险
I'll figure something out.
我会找出解决办法的
There's no other way to find a cure.
这是找到解药的唯一办法
I know I disobeyed you before, but, please don't try to stop me now.
我知道自己先前违抗了你的命令 但这次请不要阻止我
Javier, please keep talking to me.
哈维尔 继续跟我说话
You have to stay awake.
你必须保持清醒
My love, you're going to get through this.
亲爱的 你会挺过去的
You're going to be fine.
你会好起来的
Okay?
好吗
What? What? Can you say it again?
什么 什么 你能再说一遍吗
Tell my daughter that I loved her...
告诉我的女儿我爱她
and I, always loved her mother, okay?
我也爱她的妈妈 好吗
Stop talking like you're leaving us.
别说的像你要离开我们一样
You're not. My love.
你哪也不能去 亲爱的
My love, we're going to get through this.
亲爱的 我们会挺过去的
Javier? Javier?
哈维尔 哈维尔
You're brave to do this.
你这种做法非常勇敢
I'm the only one who should have to.
我必须这么做
Javier?
哈维尔
Help me.
帮帮我
MARTA: Get up, get up.
起来 起来
I have to collect a sample from you.
我必须从你身上采集一个样本
You need to cough into this jar, do you understand me?
朝这个罐子里咳 明白了吗
Blood mixed with his sputum.
血和他的痰混在一起。
Is he aware?
他还有意识吗
Javi, Javi, Javi.
哈维尔 哈维尔 哈维尔
His eyes are open.
他的眼睛睁着呢
His fever is so high, it may have already damaged his brain.
他烧的太严重了 可能对脑部造成了损伤
Don't get ahead of yourself.
不要勉强自己
I have to figure out how this thing is different
我必须得弄清楚这个东西
from the only other microbe we've found.
与我们之前发现的微生物有何不同
Oh God!
上帝啊
It looks identical.
外表完全一致
I can see how Cameron thought it was the same.
我现在知道卡梅隆为什么会认为是同一种微生物了
It reacts to temperature in a different way.
它对于温度的反应方式不同
This thing likes heat.
这东西喜欢高温
There's no heat at the drill site.
可钻井的温度很低
I'm guessing long ago, there was a hydrothermal spring there.
我猜很久以前那里有一座热水泉
This microbe mutated to survive in that environment,
在那样的环境中 这种微生物发生了突变
and when the spring dried up,
当泉水干涸时
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表