剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
You've been incapable of leading this mission
你姐姐去世后 你就没有办法领导部落了
since your sister's death, and I won't sit by and watch it all fall apart.
而我是不会坐视不理 让你毁掉这里的
So you thought you'd take over, is that it?
所以你就想接管这里 是吗
Because while you're making your move, Lukrum was on the verge of collapse.
你在采取行动时 卢克鲁姆部落正面临崩溃
Oh, that's a load of crap.
一派胡言
That power was supplying the entire camp,
那些电源维系他们整个部落
and cutting them off compromised their grid.
切断电源就会破坏他们的电网
We nearly lost their colony and everyone in it.
我们差点害死他们
I, I didn't know.
我 我不知道这事
It wasn't your job to know.
你确实不需要知道这些
Your job was to follow orders,
你的工作是听从我的命令
and because you didn't, people almost died.
但是你没有 所以人们差点死掉
Look, if I'd been made aware.
听我说
Confine him to his quarters.
把他关进他的宿舍里
Get your hand off me.
放开我
Get your hand off me!
放开我
Control's been restored and we are back to normal.
控制已恢复 我们已恢复正常
You guys good?
你们还好吗
We're operational. Almost at capacity.
我们正在运行 几乎是在最大限度
Appreciate you letting us replenish our reserves
感谢你让我们补充储备
till we're fully up and running.
直到我们可以完全启动和运行
Don't mention it.
不客气
I must say, I prefer seeing you in that chair,
我得说 我更喜欢你坐在那个椅子上
over that lieutenant of yours.
而不是你的那位中尉
Anyway, thanks.
总之 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm scared.
我很怕
Hey, no, no, it's going to be okay, I promise.
嗨 不不 会没事的 我保证
We have to do this now.
我们现在必须这样
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Didn't really get a chance to finish talking earlier.
之前没有机会把话说完
What's left to say? I assume you're still leaving.
还有什么要说的 我想你还是要走吧
I am.
是的
Which means that I no longer work here,
意味着我不会再这里工作了
which means you're no longer my commander.
也意味着你不是我的指挥官了
You know how I feel, Hana.
你知道我是怎么想的 哈纳
You always have.
你永远都知道
And I believe you feel the same.
我相信你也是这么想的
Maybe me going means there's finally a chance for this.
也许我走了 我们就有可能在一起
For us.
我们
There is no us, Robert.
没有我们 罗伯特
There's just a mission.
只有任务
And I don't know why
我不知道为什么
you could be a part of something that flies in the face of that.
你要成为对面中的一员
But I won't stop you.
但是我不会阻止你
Goodbye, Hana.
再见 哈纳
Secretary General. It's time.
秘♥书♥长♥ 时间到了
With six votes yes and four votes no, Mr. Kim of South Korea,
目前六张赞成票 四张反对票 韩国的金先生
do you support sanctions against Lukrum Industries?
你支持对卢克鲁姆公♥司♥的制裁吗
Yes.
我同意
WOMAN: With seven votes yes and four votes no, Ms. Wilson of Australia,
目前七张赞成票 四张反对票 澳大利亚的威尔逊女士
do you support sanctions against Lukrum Industries?
你支持对卢克鲁姆公♥司♥的制裁吗
No.
我不赞成
With seven votes yes and five votes no,
目前七张赞成票 五张反对票
Mr. Davis of the European Union,
欧盟的戴维斯先生
do you support sanctions against Lukrum Industries?
你支持对卢克鲁姆公♥司♥的制裁吗
No.
我不赞成
With seven votes yes and six votes no...
目前七张赞成票 六张反对票
I had agreements with both of them.
我和两边都有协议
People are scared, Leslie.
莱斯利 大家都很害怕
Lukrum has a presence in every corner of the world.
卢克鲁姆在世界各地都有涉猎
What are you saying?
你在说什么
No.
我不赞成
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信事情会这样
You have to understand, they are a huge economic force,
你要明白 他们无论是经济实力
and a political one.
或者政♥治♥势力都很雄厚
To move against them would be disastrous for many communities.
反对他们将会给很多团体带来灾难
If we don't stop them, they'll control Mars too.
如果我们不阻止他们 他们也会控制火星的
Mr. Valkov of Russia,
俄♥罗♥斯♥的瓦尔科夫先生
do you support sanctions against Lukrum Industries?
你支持对卢克鲁姆公♥司♥的制裁吗
No. I do not.
我不赞成
You're right, Lukrum should be stopped, but they can't be.
你说得对 卢克鲁姆确实应该被制止 但是没人能制止得了
Mrs. Chandra of India,
来自印度的钱德拉夫人
do you support sanctions against Lukrum Industries?
你支持对卢克鲁姆公♥司♥的制裁吗
No.
我不赞成
By a majority,
因为绝大多数票是反对票
the resolution to impose sanctions against Lukrum Industries
制裁卢克鲁姆的提议
has not passed.
未通过
The session is adjourned.
会议结束
I'm sorry, Lukrum is just too powerful.
抱歉 卢克鲁姆的实力实在太强大了
Whenever the wealth and the size and the influence of companies
如果一家公♥司♥的经济 规模 和影响力
is greater than the government,
都大于政♥府♥
you see over and over and over again, that the decisions of the
你就会经常看到 政♥府♥会
government follow the will of the companies.
顺从这家公♥司♥的意愿
The power and wealth of the pharmaceutical industry
制药业的权力和经济实力
and their 1,300 lobbyists,
他们1300名的游说议员
and unlimited sums of money, have bought the United States Congress.
以及他们的无限资金 已经收买♥♥了美国国会
Mr. Danes, no, Mr. Maran...
丹尼斯先生 反对 马兰先生
Because of the earlier Citizens United
由于早期公民♥联♥合
Supreme Court decision,
最高法♥院♥的判决
big corporations have almost no real limits
大公♥司♥几乎在干预政♥治♥方面
on how much they can spend to influence political issues.
没有任何限制
REPORTER (OVER TV): The lobbying power of corporate America
自20世纪70年代以来 美国企业的
expanded greatly since the 1970s.
游说力量大大得到扩展
It is everywhere, in administrative agencies
这种情况无处不在 行政机关的
and elections and lobbying, influencing our courts.
选举和游说 正在影响我们的法♥院♥
The merger of the corporate and political worlds has accelerated,
企业界和政♥治♥界的合并速度正在加快
or maybe you could just say the mask has been taken off.
或者可以说他们终于摘下了面具
Any notion of there being something called the public good,
除了对公♥司♥有利可图的东西以外
other than whatever is most profitable for a corporation, is gone.
任何所谓的公共利益的概念已经不复存在
The ayes have it at 46, the nays are at 52.
赞成票46 反对票52
The amendment is not agreed to.
修正案不予通过
For me, the overarching goal of humankind is to learn how to value
对于我来说 人类首先要学会的是如何珍惜
water, air, the things we need to live, more than money.
水 空气 生命不可或缺的东西 而不是钱
We need to be thinking in much longer timescales than a balance sheet.
我们应该看到财务状况表之外更远的东西
Here we are, at this amazing branch point,
我们现在处在这样的令人惊叹的岔路口
where our science and technology have taken the greatest of leaps.
科学技术取得了非常大的飞跃
And yet, I can't help but be haunted by the fact that we
但是我仍然认为我们的科技不够发达
are still very deeply mired in our technological adolescence.
挣扎在泥潭中的技术青春期
We don't think about what our short-term actions
我们不去思考我们现在的短期行为
are doing to our long-term future,
会对将来会有什么样的影响
and that of our children and grandchildren.
还有我们的子子孙孙
And so I'm not really ready to say that we should
所以我还不能说我们已经完全准备好
unleash ourselves on another world.
迁移到另外一个世界了
Blood pressure is rising, 190 over 100.
血压还在升高 190 100
Incising the fascia.
切开筋膜
Tractor?
给我牵引器
Hey, you're doing great.
嗨 你做得很棒
Incising the uterus now.
现在切开子♥宫♥
Clamp.
钳子
It's okay. Just breathe.
没事的 呼吸
Pick ups.
收集
You're gonna feel a little more pressure now.
你现在会感到压力增加了一点
Reaching in. Here we go.
快了 加油
They are taking care of her.
他们会照顾她的
check the hands.
检查手指
Let's get some suction right away.
马上开始吸液
What's happening? Is she okay?
怎么了 她还好吗
Scissors. Massaging. Towels please, hurry.
剪刀 按♥摩♥ 给我毛巾 赶快
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表