剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
toward the planets Jupiter and Saturn.
木星和土星
The program is designed to yield valuable new information
该项目旨在提供关于太阳系起源的
about the origins of the solar system.
有价值的新信息
One of the ways it will do this is with pictures.
其中一种方法是用图片
We have lift-off
我们已经发射
of the first of two Voyager spacecraft to extend
两艘旅行者号♥宇宙飞船中的第一艘
man's senses further into the solar system than ever before.
比以往任何时候更能使人类进一步观察太阳系
When Carl Sagan
当卡尔·萨根
convinced the head of NASA to turn around the Voyager
说服美国国家航♥空♥和宇宙航行局局长让旅行者号♥给地球拍照的时候
spacecraft and take a picture of Earth, we saw Earth in a perspective
我们从一个角度看到了地球
that we have never seen before.
这是我们以前从未看到的
Here is the, the Earth in a sunbeam, and you can see it.
就是 阳光下的地球 你能亲眼看到
It is in fact less than a pixel in size,
它小于一个像素
and this is where we live.
但这就是我们生活的地方
On a blue dot.
在这个蓝点上
There is no evidence suggesting life anywhere else.
没有任何证据表明其他地方有生命存在
For me, that underscores the rarity and preciousness
对我来说 这更突显了地球和地球上
of the earth and the life upon it.
生命的的稀有和珍贵
We see our smallness when we look out at the universe.
当我们看向宇宙 才会意识到自己的渺小
Our individual lives, and even our civilization,
我们的个人生活 甚至于我们的文明
is not that significant on a cosmic scale.
在宇宙的尺度上都不重要
On that blue dot,
那个蓝点上
that's where everyone you know and everyone you ever heard of,
就是你所认识的 你所听过的
every human being who ever lived, lived out their lives.
每个人类生活居住的地方
What comes out of our cosmic insignificance is compassion,
从我们在宇宙的无足轻重中得到的是同情心
a deep, profound, and cosmic compassion for all living things.
一种对宇宙中所有生物深刻的同情
But we're having a hard time.
但是我们正在经历一段艰难的时光
We're engaged in this battle for how we act as a planetary species.
我们正在为该如何作为一个物种而战
Astronomy has always been said to be a humbling experience.
人们一直认为天文学是谦卑的
I think this perspective underscores our responsibility
我认为这一观点强调了我们
to preserve and cherish
维护和珍惜
that blue dot, the only home we have.
那个蓝色圆点 我们唯一的家园的责任
One of the beautiful things that Carl Sagan showed us
卡尔·萨根向我们展示的一件美丽的事情
is that with the cosmic view
是从宇宙的角度来看
was our recognition that we're all in it together.
我们认识到我们都在宇宙中
Space exploration brings out the best in us.
太空探索展现了我们最好的一面
It's where we solve problems that have never been solved before.
那是我们解决从未解决过的问题的地方
One of the things that humans have learned
人类已经意识到一件事情
is that when lives are in danger
就是当生命处于危险时
and everything is in danger of falling apart,
当一切都面临崩溃时
if they come together and support each other,
如果人们共同协作 互相支持
they can get through a crisis.
就能度过这个难关
Let's get everyone set up with water and food right away.
给每个人准备好水和食物
Thank you for opening your doors to us.
谢谢你们来救我们
I know you people probably don't want
我知道你们可能不想
anything to do with Lukrum right now, but...
跟卢克鲁姆有任何瓜葛 但是
We're all in this together.
我们是一起的
We'll get you set up with everything you need.
我们会为你们准备好你们需要的一切
Thank you.
谢谢
Commander.
指挥官
You don't need to call me that.
你不用这么称呼我
Well, seems appropriate since you're everyone's commander now.
好吧 这样听起来更合适 毕竟你是所有人的指挥官
I don't know how we're going to fit everybody.
我不知道我们怎样安顿好所有人
We're not equipped to house this many people, but.
我们没有足够的地方 但是
Lucky for us, I'm pretty good at building.
幸运的是 我很擅长盖房♥子
We'll make it work.
我们可以做到的
We'll make it work.
我们可以做到的
Commander, we need to get out of these and into Medical Bay.
指挥官 我们需要从这出去到医疗港
It's about the baby.
是关于孩子的事
She's breathing on her own.
她在自己呼吸
She's stronger than we thought.
她比我们想象中要强壮
Gabriella. That's Hana.
加布里埃 这是哈纳
Hello.
你好呀
Recording.
传讯
Commander Seung, Hana, there's something you need to know.
哈纳指挥官 有些事你得知道
I've signed a contract with Lukrum Industries,
我已经和卢克鲁姆工业公♥司♥签了合同
but I want you to understand why.
但是我希望你明白原因
You okay?
你还好吗
Obviously a lot to clean up and repair
很明显需要清理和修整完
before I can continue my work, but...
我才能继续工作 但是
At least we got this.
至少我们拿到了这个
What could be a second genesis.
这可能是第二个物种起源
Findings that could change our understanding of the universe.
找到这个或许可以改变对宇宙的认识
Of us.
对自己的认识
And we wouldn't have it
我们不会拥有它
if it weren't for the man I'd spent a year hating with a passion.
如果不是那个我花了一年时间憎恨的男人
I know.
我知道
Let me know when the next of kin has been notified.
能跟亲属联♥系♥的时候请告诉我一声
I'd like to send a message to his daughter.
我想给他女儿发一个消息
She should know her father was proud of her interest in science.
她应该知道他父亲对于她对科学的兴趣很骄傲
Of course.
当然
In our goal of colonizing, it is not without risk.
我们的殖民目标 从来都是充满风险的
But to paraphrase a friend, bad things happen on Earth, too.
但借用一位朋友的话说 地球上也会发生不好的事情
And while the quake caused significant damage,
当地震造成明显的破坏时
know that we could neither have
需要知道我们不可能
predicted it, nor prevented it from happening.
预测到它 也不可能阻止它的发生
Also know that we will persevere.
也要知道我们会坚持不懈
And more than that, we will rebuild.
除此之外 我们还会重新开始
Let me begin by apologizing on behalf of IMSF.
首先 我代表IMSF道歉
We've been misleading you.
我们误导了你们
For years, we've been overly protective of our brave astronauts,
多年来 我们过度地保护勇敢的宇航员们
and less than transparent about the hardships
对他们在这个任务中要
that they have faced on this mission.
面对的困难不够明确
Before I became secretary general, I was Dr. Richardson.
在成为秘♥书♥长♥之前 我是理查森博士
I was a scientist.
我是一名科学家
My husband and I had the honor of traveling to Mars for Phase 2,
我和丈夫有幸前往火星进行第二阶段的探索
and I remember distinctly thinking how far away Earth felt,
我清楚地记得当时我在想 地球离我们有多远
how distant IMSF seemed,
IMSF看起来有多远
and that no one knew what it was like to be where we were.
没人知道我们在这里是什么样子
So when we're standing here talking about what happened on Mars,
所以当我们站在这里 谈论在火星上发生的事情
and the future of Mars, we do so without understanding.
和火星的未来 我们执意于此
Ultimately it's neither me, nor Roland,
最终你听到的不是我 也不是罗兰
nor anybody on Earth you should be hearing from.
也不是地球上的任何人
You're off script.
你跑题了
Greetings, I'm Hana Seung, commander of the IMSF Mars mission.
大家好 我是国际火星科学基金会火星任务指挥官哈娜
It's been 10 years since we set foot here on Mars.
自从我们登上火星已经十年了
10 challenging, but rewarding years.
充满挑战但收获颇丰的10年
And in that time, we've learned a few things.
在这期间 我们学到了不少
The importance of trust, unity, and collaboration.
信任 团结和协作的重要性
Lukrum Industries has been a valuable partner in our efforts to
卢克鲁姆工业公♥司♥一直是我们改造地球努力的
terraform the planet.
宝贵合作伙伴
But their aggressive methods,
但是他们激进的方法
including the use of underground explosives
包括使用地下炸♥药♥
that triggered a quake must be looked at, monitored and kept in check.
引发了地震这些事情是必须加以观察 监测和控制
This is essential not only for those of us who are here.
这不仅对我们在座的各位至关重要
What the hell are you doing? My job.
你在搞什么鬼 职责所在
Protecting Mars, and saving IMSF.
保护火星 挽救IMSF
We at IMSF are pioneers, here to explore the planet,
我们在IMSF是先驱者 来这里探索这个星球
not to exploit it.
并不是利用它
We've done plenty of that on Earth, and we've paid a price for it,
那样的事情我们在地球上已经做了太多 也付出了代价
with devastating consequences.
那些灾难性的后果
We're not here to repeat history; we're here to understand,
我们来这不是重复历史 而是来理解
and to grow, and to respect, both the planet, and one another.
来成长 来尊重 对这两个星球是这样 对其他星球也是一样
That's the only way we can ever hope
这是我们唯一的希望
to successfully live here as a people.
作为人类成功生活在这里的唯一希望
And we do carry that hope.
我们也一直怀揣着着这份希望
With the newest member of our colony.
和我们在殖民地的新成员在一起
You're not getting away with this.
现在没跑题
I already have.
一直没
That is now more true than ever.
这一点现在比以往任何时候都更加正确
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表