剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
There was no reason to scan her brain.
没有理由再去扫描脑部
And while a meningioma can cause seizures, they're usually benign.
虽然脑膜瘤可以引发癫痫 但是一般来说它们都是良性的
We only found it because we were looking for it.
我们找到了这个肿瘤是因为我们有目的去找了
Did she know?
她知道她有肿瘤吗
She knew something.
她应该知道
Do you know what I've been meaning to ask you?
你明不明白我在说什么
Yes, and the answer is your place,
明白 我的答案是去你那儿
because our colony just has bunks.
因为我们那里只有通铺
And by the way, your flirting's off by a week or two.
顺便一说 你的调情只持续了一两周
It's okay, I think it's quite cute.
没关系 我觉得很可爱
Uh, that wasn't what I was going to ask you, though.
但是这不是我想要问你的
Well, that is awkward.
那这就尴尬了
Mm. Well, there's nothing awkward about you.
额 你没没什么好尴尬的
That is uh, strictly my department, so.
因为我们的部门很严格 所以
So go on, then. What's your question?
继续 那你想要问的是什么
Mm, I was just wondering what you think about being here?
额 我只是想问你来这里有什么感受
In your colony?
来你们的部落吗
On the planet.
不 来到火星
I think it's amazing.
我觉得不可思议
To be somewhere no one else has been.
来到一个别人没有来过的地方
I didn't just come here for work, though.
但是我来这里不仅仅是因为工作
I came here for the adventure.
我也是来冒险的
Yeah, me too.
是 我也是
Yeah, so, anyway.
所以 总之
I wonder where Amelie is.
我想知道艾米莉去哪儿了
She's missing her own party.
她自己的聚会都不来
Uh, I'm sure she'll be here soon.
我相信她快来了
Maybe Shep can keep you company if you're feeling lonely.
如果你觉得无聊的话 我让小谢来陪你
Yup, see you later.
好的 待会儿见
We found lamotrigine in her bloodstream.
我们在她的血液里检测出了拉莫三嗪
So this wasn't her only seizure.
所以这不是她第一次癫痫发作了
She was taking medication for them.
她有吃治癫痫的药
Yes.
对
The sort an ordinary blood test wouldn't screen for.
常规血液检查是不会检查这项的
Which leads me to believe that she
所以我有理由相信她
was trying to manage symptoms outside of the agency's purview.
故意不让机构知道自己的病状
Because if they had known she was sick,
因为如果他们一旦知道她生病了
she couldn't have come here.
是不会让她过来的
No one really knows how being on a planet
没有人知道一个
with lower gravity and higher
失重且更多辐射暴露的星球
radiation exposure affects pregnancy.
会对怀孕有什么影响
No one knows what traveling for seven months
也没有人知道在失重且更多辐射的
in zero gravity and even more radiation does, either.
七个月航行情况下对怀孕有什么影响
Full-term pregnancy might not even be viable either way.
无论是哪一种 足月分娩都不太可行
So you're talking about.
所以你是说
Yes, Javier.
是的 哈维尔
An abortion might be the best choice, given all the risks involved.
考虑到所有的风险 堕胎可能是最好的选择了
The problem is there is nothing certain about any of this.
问题就是这些情况都不是确定的
No, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
If this baby is born on Mars, and even if it's healthy,
如果孩子在火星出生了 即使生下来时健康的
neither its bones nor its organs
但是他的骨头和器官都不可能
could ever withstand the gravitational forces on Earth.
承受地球的重力
It could never leave here.
他将会永远被留在这儿
I've always loved science.
我一直热爱科学
Really? Yeah.
是不是呀 是啊
I did pretty well with it in school, too.
我在学校的成绩也不错
It was my dad who pulled me into the mining business.
是我爸把我拉到了采矿业
So it runs in the family?
所以是家族企业吗
Yeah, yeah, you could say that.
对 对 你可以这么说
Though I don't think he ever thought I would be mining in space.
但是我觉得他从来没想到我会来太空采矿
So what, I'm guessing you like, what, you wanted to come here, right?
所以我猜 你是想要来到这里的对吧
I didn't start out wanting to travel to distant planets. Uh-uh.
我一开始没想过来这么远的星球的
No? Uhuh.
没有吗 没有
But I guess it was a natural extension of the, well,
但是我想是来到这里也是
the research I'm devoting my life to.
我毕生研究的自然延伸吧
Hmm, you know what that sounds like to me?
额 你知道你的话听起来就像什么吗
No.
不知道
That you work too hard, and you need to have a little fun.
你工作太辛苦了 需要找点乐子
I don't know, I'm, I'm having fun right now.
我不知道 我现在就挺开心的
Yeah?
是吗
Well it's too bad we couldn't have met sooner.
我们为什么没有早点遇到
I'm not going to be around much longer
我不会在这里待很久了
now that we found that ice shelf to tap into.
因为我们已经找到了一个冰架
Well, that was lucky.
那你们真的很幸运
No, no. Finding water, that was lucky.
不 找到水才叫幸运
What do you mean?
什么意思
Are you saying that you found liquid water?
你是说你们找到了液态的水了吗
Yeah.
是的
I think old Shep here has had enough to drink.
我看老谢是喝多了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
As a matter of fact, it's probably time we all get back to camp.
实际上 我们都该回去了
So is this, is this true?
所以这是真的吗
Alright guys, let's go.
好了 各位 我们走吧
Because if it is, you need to tell us where you located it.
因为如果你们找到了的话 你们得告诉我们你们是在哪里找到的
Potentially located it.
可能确定位置了
We haven't exactly gotten to it yet.
但是我们还没有找到
What sector is it in?
在第几区
I'm not at liberty to share that information.
我无权分享这些信息
Guys, let's not forget to thank our host.
各位 我们不要忘了感谢这里的主人
You don't understand.
你不明白
Liquid water almost certainly has other life forms in it.
有液态水的话就意味着里面有其它的生物形态
That's what we're here to research.
这就是我们来这里要研究的东西
That may be why you're here,
那可能是你来这里的原因
but it's definitely not why we're here.
但绝对不是我们来这儿的原因
Now, if you'll excuse me.
抱歉 我得走了
No. What you're doing is not right.
不 你这样做是不对的
Come on, guys, let's go.
走吧 各位 我们走
No, this is wrong. What you're doing is wrong!
不 这是不对的 你们这样做不对
Enough! You wait a second.
够了 你等一下
I got to say, I really don't feel like having a debate about it.
我得说 我不想跟你争论这个
This is not a debate.
这不是争论
You can't just drill and contaminate
你不能就这样在还没有研究之前
something before it can be studied.
就开始钻探然后进行污染了
I got some news for you, darling.
我有个事要告诉你 亲爱的
The fact that you, me, we're all here,
事实上 你 我来到了这里
means it's already contaminated, so if you don't.
就意味着已经污染了 所以不介意的话
You need to tell us where the water is.
你得告诉我们水在哪里
You need to get your damn hands off me.
你赶快把你该死的手拿开
You think we're going to let you
你觉得我们会让你和
and your company wreck this planet?
你的公♥司♥把这个地方毁掉吗
Okay, stop it.
好了 停下
You're one crazy bitch, you know that?
你知不知道 你就是个疯婊♥子♥
Get off of me!
放开我
Break it up, break it up!
别打了 别打了
Lukrum out!
卢克鲁姆的人出去
Every one of you here, now!
你们的人现在都给我出去
Knock it off! Let's go!
别打了 我们走
That's it.
结束了
Party's over. Let's go home.
聚会结束了 该回家了
You too.
你也回去
Back up, back up, back up, come on.
退后 退后 退后 走吧
Easy, tough guy.
放轻松 老兄
Let me go!
放开我
You.
你
This planet doesn't belong to you.
这个星球不是属于你们的
It doesn't belong to anyone.
不属于任何人
Especially if there's life here.
尤其这里如果有生命的话
For the record, tell your boss your guy threw the first punch.
我声明一下 告诉你们老大 是你们先动手的
Bridge, bridge, bridge, this is Morpheus.
舰桥 舰桥 舰桥 我是墨菲斯
Morpheus, Bridge, go ahead.
墨菲斯 舰桥收到 请讲
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表