剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, I know.
嗨 我知道
I can't help but feel like our mission is doomed to fail.
我忍♥不住感觉我们的火星计划注定要失败了
And maybe I'm partly to blame for it.
而我也有责任
No, it can't fail.
不会的 不可能失败的
We have a future here.
我们还有未来
And we have to believe that.
我们要相信它
Let's hope you're right.
但愿你是对的
Of course I'm right. Doctors always are.
我当然是对的 医生永远是对的
For you.
药给你
Thank you. A glass of water, doctor?
谢谢 能不能给我来杯水 医生
Yeah, sure.
当然
I can't open this.
我打不开
What?
怎么了
I think I just had a contraction.
我刚才好像宫缩了
Jen, hey, how are you holding up, kid?
詹 嗨 你还好吗 孩子
Actually, sir, we have a problem. What's wrong?
事实上 长官 我们有麻烦了 怎么了
Olympus Town pulled the cord on us, and I didn't catch it at first,
奥林巴斯镇切断了电源 我一开始没控制住
but by the time I did, it started going quickly,
等我控制的时候 电量急速下降
and now we're running low on power.
我们现在的电量很低
How low?
有多低
We're browning out.
就要用光了
Okay, kill all non-essential functions and switch to back-up power.
好吧 切断一切不重要功能的供电 换到备用电源
Re-route what you can to keep the O2 generators working.
重新设置你可以保持O2发电机工作的线路
I already did.
我已经做了
Our back-up has been shut down.
我们的备用电也被关掉了
Jen, Jen.
詹 詹
Kill the drills. Kill them!
快关掉钻探 快
That's the second one in 10 minutes.
这是十分钟内的第二次宫缩
No, no, I can't go into labor.
我现在不能生
It's not time.
还不是时候
We have to stop the contractions.
我们得止住宫缩
Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you.
一般情况下我会同意你的说法
But this is a particularly complicated pregnancy,
但是这是一个非常特殊的分娩
and given your level of atrophy,
而且考虑到你虚脱的程度
I'm worried that it's going to cause problems later on.
我担心以后引起其他问题
It's time to deliver.
需要现在就分娩
No, it's too early for me to deliver.
现在生还太早了
I'll go get Javier, he should be here.
我去找哈维尔 他应该在这里陪你
Don't, because I'm not having this child right now.
别去 我现在不生
Give me 0.25 tepitalin now.
给我注射0.25升的特布他林
Now!
现在
Comms, contact Commander Seung.
通讯 联♥系♥孙指挥
Contacting Commander Seung denied.
联♥系♥孙指挥被拒绝
Denied?
被拒绝
Comms, locate Commander Seung and Robert Foucault.
通讯 定位孙指挥和罗伯特·福柯的位置
Subjects offline.
目标离线
Unable to locate.
无法定位
Request could not be completed.
请求未完成
I'm two seconds away from running through the screen
再过一会我就从屏幕里跑过去
and knocking you out. Listen to me.
胖揍你 听我说
Me and Hana had an agreement.
我和孙指挥有过约定的
Which you abused, in predictable fashion.
可以想见 你滥用了这个约定
Why am I even talking to you?
我为什么要跟你说这么多
Where is your commander?
你们指挥官在哪里
You're looking at him.
我现在就是指挥官
Block all further communication with the miners as well.
屏蔽一切与矿工们的通信
Do we have a problem?
有问题吗
No, no problem.
没 没问题
Incoming call from Lukrum Colony
卢克鲁姆部落来电
Commander Hurrelle.
霍雷尔指挥官
Kurt, how can I help you?
库尔特 有事吗
What the hell is going on over there?
你们那边到底怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I got a crew that's about to suffocate
我这现在有一堆成员因为你们的
because your lunatic number two
二号♥疯子停止给我们营供电
decided to cut power to my camp.
就快要窒息了
I'll get it handled.
我来解决
I'm headed back to Olympus Town now.
我在回奥林巴斯镇了
You get back to me as soon as you can.
你尽快回来
Signal won't go through.
信♥号♥♥发不出去
We've been cut off.
我们的信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
What the hell is he doing?
他在做什么
He's taking control.
他要掌权了
Okay, listen up.
听我说
I, I need you to divert all power to the Med Bay, okay?
我 我需要你们把所有的电力都转移到梅德湾 好吗
That's water, heating, anything that isn't oxygen, shut it off.
包括水 暖气 任何除了氧气的东西 都关掉
What percentage are we on now?
我们电量还剩多少
MAN: 10% and dropping.
百分之十 而且一直在下降
Something is wrong.
不对劲啊
Blood pressure's 180 over 90, you're experiencing hypertension.
血压180 90 你现在血压很高
No, it's too soon, she's only 30 weeks.
不 她才30周大呀
We've slowed down the contractions,
我们降低了宫缩的频次
but the fetus is at risk of going into distress.
但是胎儿现在很危险
We have to perform a caesarian immediately.
我们必须马上进行剖腹产
No, we don't have the equipment.
不 我们没有剖腹产的设备
It's best for the child, it's best for the baby.
这样对孩子是最好的
No, I'm not ready.
不 我还没有准备好
Not for this, not here.
不能这样 不能在这里生
We have no way of knowing what her life will be like,
我们没有办法知道她以后的生活会怎么样
and I don't want that for my baby.
我不想我的宝宝在这样不确定的环境下成长
I don't want that for my baby!
我不想
This is every mother's worries, no matter where they are.
这是每个妈妈都担心的问题 不管她们身处何方
Everything's going to go fine, I promise, okay.
我保证 一切都会好的 好吗
We have to do this, we have to do this, yeah, okay?
我们必须这么做 必须这样做 好吗
Breathe.
呼吸
You have to do this, yes?
必须得这么做了 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Let's prepare an oxidation drip.
我们去准备一下输液
Okay, I'm going to go and get Javier for you, okay?
好的 我现在去把哈维尔叫来 好吗
Warning, remaining power at 3%.
警告 剩余电量 百分之三
Okay, everybody get your suits on.
好吧 大家都把装备穿好
We're losing the system, Jen. It's not working.
詹 系统没用了
Okay, make sure all the oxygen is going to the Med Bay.
好 确保所有的氧气都已经到了梅德湾了
Oxygen levels low.
现在氧气值很低
Redirecting oxygen to Med Bay.
氧气重新引导至梅德湾
Jen. We're losing it.
詹 系统没用了
Accessing power grid.
接入电网
Warning, reserves depleted.
警告 储备枯竭
Oxygen system failure.
氧气系统故障
Okay, all crew members to the Med Bay now.
好 所有成员去梅德湾
All crew members to the Med Bay now,
所有成员去梅德湾
come on, come on guys, to the Med Bay, come on.
快走 快 去梅德湾 快
Quickly.
快点
Ah! Dios.
上帝啊
Incoming call from Lukrum Colony,
卢克鲁姆部落的来电
Commander Hurrelle.
霍雷尔指挥官
How close are you?
你还有多远
4 kilometers.
4千米
I'm pushing our battery pack as hard as I can.
我们正全速往那边赶
We're almost to the flats.
我们快要到平地了
We're just 10 minutes away now.
还有十分钟到
Yeah, my guys don't have that long.
是 但是我的兄弟们撑不了那么长时间了
Okay, shut the doors.
好的 把门关上
Wait, what about Marvin? What, he's not here?
等等 马文怎么办 什么 它不在这吗
No.
不在
Come on, quickly, quickly.
快 抓紧时间 快
Marvin? Marvin.
马文你在哪儿 马文
Can this thing go any faster?
还能再快一点吗
I'm trying, but if we top off.
我在试了 万一熄火怎么办
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表